Its my 18th birthday and I am only 5'10

Its my 18th birthday and I am only 5'10

What should I do to grow to 6'0?

I feel like all those years of lifting up until this point have been for nothing.

eat good and sleep good. youre done growing for the most part but you might put a little bit of height on. also dont masturbate too much.

Happy birthday

5'10" isn't that bad. You might gain another inch or so but you probably will never reach 6'. Happy birthday user

grooooow grooow groooow

Happy Birthday user. Dont sweat it. At least you are not 5'3 like me.

Honestly? Just lie to girls and say you're 6 feet. They're never going to know unless they take you to the doctor's and are there when you're being measured. And this will happen when you're married. And you're not going to marry some vapid bitch who will divorce you over that. I have too much faith in you.

The height meme is just a meme. 5'10" is perfectly unironically fine. Chill out and lurk more.

>What should I do to grow to 6'0?
Nothing. There is NOTHING.

Just let the goddamned 'manlet' crap roll off your back like water off a duck's and FORGET ABOUT YOUR GODDAMNED HEIGHT, kid, and MOVE THE FUCK ON WITH YOUR LIFE.
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread

Or if they have met a 6 feet tall person before, dumbass

this

I dunno bro. I'm 6'9 and I took vitamin D and calcium supplements daily, ate big and slept 10 hours a day all through my adolescent years.

You already grew like 6 years ago senpai lol you're done -- growth spurt is at onset of puberty

Instead of lifting you should have been out skateboarding

Take HGH, you dont stop growing until your 22

Women are actually awful at eyeballing height. Everyone looks "tall" when you're 5'2"

Just play some basketball, wtf OP.

:(

im 6'3.5 at 18
is there any chance ill get that last half inch?

5'10 is not manlet tier just average your all good user

Nah they suck at measuring

I was around 5'10 when I was 18, I swear. Now I'm 23 and I'm 6'1. There's hope for you, OP. Small, tiny hope, it's all about your genetics, nothing you personally can do about it.

Wanna know how I know you're a virgin?

I browse Veeky Forums?

Try this famalam

I was 5'11 at 19 and am now a little under 6'1 at 24. Not sure what to suggest really. How tall are your parents/male siblings?

man up you """"manlet""". Dont complain about 5'10 when thats the average height of males in western nations.
t. manlet

6 feet people say theyre 6'1 and 6'2
everyone thinks he is taller, including tall people

kek. Someone post the screen cap.

Already posted.

You are destined to be 1 inch short of king of the manlets.

Why would you risk pollution of your genetics with a 5'3" 3rd worlder?

As someone who doesn't like chocolate, these look gross as fuck.

Op dont worry just
Eat
Exercise
Sleep
I was 177 at 18 now 8 months later im 180
You have to have patience

The only thing you can do is fix your posture if yours is bad. Watch some youtube videos. I recommend getting elastic bands. If you dont have this issue than just accept you are king of manlets or start using insoles and lie about being 6" but I think that is retarded desu.

wear shoes with larger soles, high-waist pants, grow out your hair a bit, stand up straight

I was 5'8 at 18 and now I'm 19 and 5'10 so you could potentially get to 6'0. Best of luck, user

You're fine OP 5'9 is not that short. As long as you are taller than most girls it doesn't really matter. People on this board make a big deal about height but meanwhile in normieland tons of 5'9 guys have super hot girlfriends/wives while the 6'3 autists on this board shitpost about 5'11 dudes being manlets and 6'0 being the starting point for real men then they jerk off to anime, lol. No one with shit going on in their life is making manlet threads, never forget that.

I'm in OP's position. What kind of exercise would you recommend? I'm currently doing starting strength.

What does masturbating have to do with height? Does being a fatass hurt my potential? (I'm approx. 90 kgs at 5'10)

You need 4 more scoops, cmon guy