/fraud/

/fraud/ - "your AI dosage questions are stupid and so are you" edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on /fraud/ is your private doctor:

Stopped using dbol almost a week ago, my face looks much leaner, but my body weight is the same. Shouldn't I be several kilos lighter at this point?

> when you find out this girl is underage

Any other pedophiles in here?

define underage

Is it ok to just switch between 2 pin sites on my first cycle?
>500mg /week
>Wed. - 1ml in R ventroglute
>Sun. - 1ml in L ventroglute

I also tried pinning dorsoglute and upper-outer quad each once but the pip in both sites was unbearable and caused some flu-like symptoms.
Ventroglute s are easiest to deal with - easy to find, easy to reach, don't cause any bad reactions and least amount of pip for me.

european, 14+ is g2g.

not a pedo

Who said 14+?

Don't know her age.

girls like this is the reason i never want to become a father. 50% chance of a daughter. and if by any miracle my genes should turn superior (kek) the idea of 20-50 year old men drooling over my 12-15 year old daughter....

fuck this idea in itself makes me very mad. better turn muslim, the logical choice anyway, being european and whatnot.

In a cunt with less-than relaxed steroid laws, would you say that it's worth the risk to get something cheap imported, or should I just pay the extra buxx for what I assume is safer regional stuff?

so i just turned 27. been lifting since i was 15. was a professional athlete for a while and while im still making gains im sure im close to my natty max and that my tendons are able to handle going past it.

im assuming i start with 500mg test and asin on pin days? plan on getting bloods regularly. im pretty much fine with hopping on the bnc life.

sounds good desu.show current physique

and if you have a son he will most likely be ugly and spend his time on an anime board complaining about that not even ugly chicks will have sex with him, only ugly AND fat chicks

Pay for the pharma grade stuff anyday.

Anyone here have any experience with ibutamoren? Thinking of trying 6 weeks 25mg ed or is it just a meme and not that effective?

nah, cant let him turn into a faggot. forced martial arts 5x week. Skill his competitiveness and preach overexaggerated TRP since young age. Teach how to talk with the ladies, teach body language and best of autobiographies.

If he still turns out wrong then I can only blame myself for having failed parenthood and might as well off myself.

parenthood sure does sound depressing.

>Teach how to talk with the ladies, teach body language and best of autobiographies.
that won't change his face lol

Not just talking about quality, but it's also about safety from getting hoisted by the cops.

girls who claim to be 12-15 and acting sexual on the internet is nothing new, especially with the basic IG thot gang, juliana rmah is a good example, she claims to be 14 but her name real name is desirae oahts and shes in her 20s, several girls do this so dont be fooled

Anyone have the numbers on how much steroids reduces your fertility?

It's not hard to raise a girl to not be a whore. My little sister is a 20 year old powerlifter and she's definitely a virgin. All the guys at her high school were faggot cucks. "They're all ugly and childish". Really, it's amazing how much schools changed around 2010. Everyone's a fucking fat bisexual or transgirl while the Chads are getting more pussy than they can even keep up with as there's no competition.

> martial arts 5x/week
> not a faggot

kek.

She looks 13 in the 2nd picture. Although she acts like a 19 year old whore.

Aren't you guys afraid of the police raiding your house and arresting you for having roids?

of course not, we only use the testosterone legally prescribed to us by our attending physicians :)

Its perfectly legal for me to buy, own and use them, otherwise still wouldn't care.

Which country then? As a lot you would be surprised to hear they can't really prosecute you at all if you've ordered online anonymously and they get delivered to you in person. So I would check the laws re, but otherwise I presume it will be easier to ship stuff intra customs borders.

I knew 18 yr old girls that look 12, so its no surprising people who look young do this as well, plus why would someone let their teenage daughter dress like a thot and have pictures taken of them posted all over the internet? and she has to be going places alone/without adults too like the beach?
thats how juliana got exposed, you have to put things into context
no 14 yr old has cars, expensive clothing and makeup, always going places without adults, going to clubs, having lewd pics taken of them etc

Sweden.

Why would the police raid their house?

All my friends are either drug users or drug dealers and the only people I've heard of getting raided are dealers.

If you are still pushing to your genetic potential, will adding additional compounds to basic 600mg test-e cycle yield any additional gains within 12wk timeframe?

Oh right, doesn't your main gym chain make you sign something saying they can drug test you or that just a rumour? And from what a brief google search tells me you should be good ordering online anywhere from a legal perspective if they can't prove it was you who ordered it, having the package addressed to you isn't enough proof, so I would still stick to the pharma stuff you can find even if it's coming from Germany.

And no got no experience sorry not that into SARM's although would MK-677 work as a kickstarter for a test run? You've got me intrigued now.

go away idiot

Paging Cap the memelord

> 2 weeks on steroids
> 3 workouts, no cardio
> no diet, still an alcoholic
> everybody telling me I lost a lot of weight

Just a reminder to you calories-in/calories-out faggots.

Also this bitch looks like she's a 25 year old political science major that works at Starbucks. Wouldn't touch that bitch with a 10 ft pole never-mind her pretending to be a 13 year old.

She's one of those where you can't tell what race she is and they tend to be such pieces of shit. For whatever reason my university gave the no-race people all the school jobs and they were so fucking useless, lazy, incompetent, and rude. Is it even racist to hate people that you can't tell what race they are?

Yeah you're probably right.

I'm considering switching to a more underground gym at some point so it's ok, even though I've never seen an actual gym intervention during all my years of training on and off. Thanks for the tips though.

ahhaha, she's asian, or at least claims to be, who knows with the amount of lies she told, she also shoops her body to hell and back, she got a sad pancake in real life

No it isn't g2g faggot. If i ever see you irl i will fcking annihilate and chemically castrate you.

When you look like that your body is ready to receive the D.

Her body is literally telling you.

if youre talking about juliana, then no, she's a board in real life, plus plenty of girls have a body just like her in real life who dont need to shoop, cake makeup, wear push up bras, and waist trainers and who are 18+

Sup d00d? Still slangin boxes for the slave wife?
Sup? How's work?

When one cycle makes you superdominant and fucking savage in the bedroom, like leading bitches on a leash and putting gagballs on ghem and what not

And another cycle shows your submissive side, letting bitches piss on your face and keeping you on a leash, squirting all over you

Nandrolones are fucking fun to use i tell you that, gonna cruise nandros for life now

Most woman over here at that age don't look like that. In your fat murican burger county everyone looks older because you inject every animal with hormones.

Work is fine beside the fkcing Indian invasion. Also got a new buddy. What about you?

Met a domina today, only 3 years older than me but she wants me to call her Mommy and im so fucking down for that

LOL the pajeet invasion is real in IT. About 2/3 of my building is pajeets. The only thing I don't mind about them is that they are beta as fuck and easy to manipulate and boss around hahaha. Is that your new cat bro?
I am doing well. Hopefully I will be getting a promotion within the next month or two. If not I am going to move to another company. Hoping for the best.

I agree when I visited America everyone looked alot older then they actually were.

It is slowly happening over here, mostly the mental part thanks to the internet so 14 year olds that look like 12 dress like 20.

Also gimme that cat. It blends into your furniture choices so well.

yeah but the hormones would just make you fat and hit puberty faster not a stick everywhere else except your tits and hips, if that was the case most women in the US would look like tumblr ~curvy goddess~ drawings

>Most woman over here at that age don't look like that. In your fat murican burger county everyone looks older because you inject every animal with hormones.

Jokes on you, I'm dutch too.

It's starting to happen here too, by the way.

my fucking dad is like 66 and wants to hop on. i have convinced him to get bloods done before he does anything stupid.

he was super fucking fit his whole life (like you fags would have sworn up and down he was on gear but he literally just did insane shit to be as cut and big as be was)

if his bloods come back and show hes low test ill try and get him to see a doc, but something tells me he wont be happy with anything but supraphysiological levels

if that doesnt work out i might try buying some b12 shots and hitting him with those and tell him its test lol

the dude already has high blood pressure and a history of health problems. he still has visible abs so im sure he would be a sick cunt but since his wife left him i feel like he is just suicidal

if i dont help him get on he has a friend who is doing stupid shit like suggesting dbol and clomid as ai. maybe i should just let the old man have some fun and go out happy.

is this what fatties think they look like

> not going to the gym with the hottest girls

Those asses are the motivation m8.

Still can't tell. Have nudes?

Oh yeah, I'm a full-time package man now. It's probably not going to last with black slave as bitches love men who wear the brown. I'm going to get a business card and fuck every girl on my route. That's why all UPS drivers are married.

Are you a driver now? I heard they make bank.

Fuckkkk you too. Do the same. Please do the needful. Kek, they fired all the developers, functional and business analyst. We're the only left from it, the rest is all replaced by pajeets.

Yeah he is my little buddy and sadly my only friend in life. But i don't like humans so i don't mind.

What is your ambition? Manager? What kind of promotion? Hope you will get it.

Yeah it's crazy how old muricans look for their age. Their genetics are shit tier compared to our Germanic superior genetics.

Your cats are great as well. Yes that's why i took him. I like grey and white.

What about growth hormones. Curvy is God tier woman build imo. I hate skinny woman, without ass or tits.

Just put him on a standard 500 mg/wk. It's safe.

It takes a few years but drivers end up making over 100 grand with great benefits. The first year sucks, low pay and constantly laid off. Of course you never see your family and live weekend to weekend. Eventually you get 6 weeks paid vacation and paid holidays but it's a hard job. I'm probably the only guy doing it who doesn't provide for a wife and kids.

But I kinda like it. I'm one of the only drivers with a STEM degree. But it doesn't matter, I wouldn't be happy sitting on my ass filling out forms and writing shitty enterprise software for a kike. If I was meant for that I could just do it at home. But I lost that entrepreneur drive. I want a real man's job and be proud of what I do. And the software industry is just sucking kike dick. Women can't program for shit but look how much emphasis they put on it.

I doubt groth hormones would amount to much if you aren't meant to get some tits and ass in the first place.

I know, i meant face wise. Tits and ass is just good fat distribution.

I meant they look older face wise. Most muricans look very old for their age. How can we explain it otherwise.

>Fuckkkk you too. Do the same. Please do the needful. Kek, they fired all the developers, functional and business analyst. We're the only left from it, the rest is all replaced by pajeets.
Dewd they have always been a part of my company. It's ridiculous. But at least all the managers are Americans.
>Yeah he is my little buddy and sadly my only friend in life.
What happened to your girl? Didn't work out?
But ya I love animals. My cat bro is gonna die soon I fear =( He is like 19 and he is so slow and bitchy recently. I kinda want to give him MK677 but I think it's wrong to extend his life without his consent or something. I dunno...
>What is your ambition? Manager? What kind of promotion? Hope you will get it.
Ultimately management. For now just senior analyst. We are currently in a hiring freeze which is annoying as fuck but hopefully that will lift come October 1 and the new fiscal year.
DESU I hate corporate America with a fucking passion. I am sure it is the same in the NL.
I hear you bro. I wouldn't say I hate working at a desk but I would MUCH rather be working with my hands and sweating and doing man shit.
Do you wear the short brown shorts showing off the sick quads? =P

i seriously want to live in your shithole where a fucking package driver makes 100k at one point in his life.
I know some dude here in germany who has been doing this shit his entire life and he makes less than 30k per year

>giving a cat mk677

would that seriously help him or are you just nuts

As much as it might be hormones, most honestly is due to shit food in itself.

It was harder for me to get some decent food from stores and not overpaying.

That said they had some amazing kwark with the highest amount of protein per 100g, around 14 I believe.

What do roiders use for strength?
Do they use the same stuff they do for mass like deca and dbol?
or more like halotestin and tren

Would I be ok running a 16 week cycle with 500mg of Test E if im on beta blockers? My doctor recently prescribed me them to alleviate my POTS syndrome symptoms (blood pressure fluctuations, drops when standing up, heart rate shoots up to the 130's when standing as well). I haven't got on them yet because I wanted to make sure it'd be ok to take with test, AI, and PCT. I'm planning on starting the cycle sometime later this year.

My manager is a fcking Indian. It's crazy. We're still together, but a woman can never be a friend. 19 is really old for a cat tho.

Better go for senior instead of manager. Too much stress breh

Ever heard from cost of living?

Yeah i hear the same from all the people who go there, no wonder they're all fat

Hell, I'm not the only one. All of the old school coders have left the industry. It's all bullshit now. Copypasting libraries on top of libraries, boilerplate, angularjs, bootstrap, jQuery. Nobody fucking codes anymore.

Fuck that. Years ago I embedded a virus in a resume and sent it to a job. The job allowed uploading .html as resumes so I sent my ultra-efficient GUI web text-editor as a resume with my information in the fields. The virus logged everything about all of their computers into my server. But they didn't write back.

Well your friend is a piece of shit. Trust me this isn't easy money. UPS isn't just a job; it's you're life.

'imagine your entire truck being filled with a literal pile of packages. Some of those packages have to be delivered in an hour to a place 40 minutes away. Then some have to be delivered in 3 hours. If you fail to get all of these packages delivered on time they do the equivalent of taking you out back and raping you in the ass.

There's no excuses at UPS. You get those packages delivered on time no matter what. If that's a problem, fuck you, go work for FedEx like the piece of shit you are.

Yes I do.

Just bought 50 g of raw test E and anavar, gonna Homebrew that shit And start my first cycle

By the way, you don't use minox do you? Keep that shit away from the little fucker.

>giving a cat mk677
>would that seriously help him
Yes. MK677 is hands down my favorite drug. I am often accused of being a shill since I sell it but it truly is an amazing drug. It will work on any mammal and there have been medical studies on a variety of animals not just humans with this drug. It will produce growth hormone in any mammal.
>or are you just nuts
We are all crazy. Nothing to be ashamed of. ;)
>My manager is a fcking Indian. It's crazy. We're still together, but a woman can never be a friend. 19 is really old for a cat tho.
Lol cmon your girl should be your best friend. And yeah my cat is old as fuck. I hate to say it but he's got maybe 24 months left?
>Better go for senior instead of manager. Too much stress breh
The plan is to go senior and then manager. I enjoy leadership and I would like to think that I am good at it. I have lost my interest in the technical side of IT.
Ya I am over technical IT work. I just want to get into management and chill. I already run shit basically but I don't actually have anyone who reports to me. Soon though hopefully.

How bad is the scar tissue buildup for you guys? What do you tell others (eg. gfs) if they see it and ask about it?

The thing about that pic is...they actually DO have a major problem with inbreeding.

>If you fail to get all of these packages delivered on time they do the equivalent of taking you out back and raping you in the ass.

why would anyone do this kinda of job. Thats literally the worst aspect of a job. Having that much stress with every single package.

im highly interested in mk677 myself. Not for the gains or whatever, but its simply a quality of life drug

none of my friends have so far ripped open my leg muscles to see if i have scar tissue

>im highly interested in mk677 myself. Not for the gains or whatever, but its simply a quality of life drug
I think it is the tits. You can achieve 2iu levels of cheap chinese growth for 1/4 of the price. Definitely not nor can it ever be equivalent to 10iu of real pharmaceutical GH but if you are not taking any sort of GH it is definitely worth adding.

the girl isn't 14 in the first place, but as someone who works with kids it's not as bad as it seems, the worse case scenario was this fat 12 yr old girl who was 6'4 and had bigger shoulders than most men, then again she probably had some problem

I don't know why anyone does this job including myself. Good question.

My thoughts are if you're truly meant for IT, you wouldn't be working for someone else. Doesn't matter how skilled you are. Ever watch Office Space? Highly recommend it.

>if you're truly meant for IT, you wouldn't be working for someone else
>submitting tickets to yourself on how word won't open

I like curvy women to, but an attainable amount of curvy, like charli howard,I'd take charli howard over mindy sittinpretty or kim k any day

>My thoughts are if you're truly meant for IT, you wouldn't be working for someone else. Doesn't matter how skilled you are.
I work specifically in major Incident management which is a somewhat unique field within IT that only huge companies have departments for. Basically I am a fire station for major network outages and similar events. It is a field that requires some IT knowledge but mostly logic and leadership skills. If that makes sense?
>submitting tickets to yourself on how word won't open
LOL
Dude my last job was basically pay per ticket. Ain't nothin mo better than getting paid $5 to reset someone's password in 15 seconds.
How are you man? How's life?

>My thoughts are if you're truly meant for IT, you wouldn't be working for someone else. Doesn't matter how skilled you are.
I guess to further answer your question. Ya sure some people turn into Satoshi or Jobs or whatever.
Tech is a GREAT field but not everyone needs to be some 1337 hacker/programmer to be successful. The IT nerds need a leader that understands their work and culture.
That is where I want to be.

>that understands their work and culture.
>bazinga XD

I cant control my estro and its driving me nuts, making this bulk expensive.
Should be cutting anyways baka

>>that understands their work and culture.
>>bazinga XD
No shame in being king of the nerds =P
>I cant control my estro
I have tons of legit arimadex and aromasin if you want some?

Trying to figure out my e2. Running .25 adex every other day. How many days should I wait before adjusting the dose up or down?

Can't get labs for a few more weeks.

why cant you get labs? and why adex instead of asin?

Eod is the limit for adex, try increasing the dise before closing in the days, that works better ime

Im taking pfizer tabs thats the frustrating part. But at this rate Ill need to reup in the next month, hit me up

Estrogen control is a very personal thing. How long have you been on steroids?If you want exemestane I have a ton. Years worth. Email me.
Arimadex much less. Haven't weighed the bag recently but I have some. Not my favorite drug at all. It works but exemestane is way cooler.

How to deal with crippling fear of needles? Don't want to do orals only since i hear that's pretty shitty for your liver and just not as effective. Please help, am a bitch.

ephebophile. ephebophile, user.

Never had to control Estrogen although I did so anyway in the past.

> 1337 hacker/programmer

They all left. You know I got pussy for hacking a girl's step-dad. And now I deliver packages.

I've built computers. Run servers across the entire world through shell. Programmed just about everything, Made a shitload of money and burnt through it with a Russian whore. But I just deliver packages now. And I don't care.

>How to deal with crippling fear of needles? Don't want to do orals only since i hear that's pretty shitty for your liver and just not as effective. Please help, am a bitch.
Basically you need to up the tren dose.
It cures faggot.
You are welcome.

stab yourself in the ass, get ready to fall forward onto the bed, and ride the adrenaline of that first pin. you'll never fear needles again

t. someone who used to pass out when having blood drawn

anyone got yhoimbine HCL powder in europe?

its not like you are IVing fentanyl. just stick it in your butt you should be used to that by now

seriously IM w slin pins doesnt hurt at all. but im a sick fuck and love shooting.

> Pinning on a weekend
The fuck is wrong with you. The schedule is Monday and Thursday

mindy, whether it's real or fake, is just straight up weird looking, I remember some photos of her when she was 18 was leaked and she was flat as fuck, it boggles my mind someone would think a ghetto white girl with a rich husband whos an IG model who magically has a tiny waist, tiny calfs, and a flat stomach, but also has a huge ass, huge thighs, cartoonish level smooth hips and big perky round tits, then again some people even defend missalice, kim k, kylie jenner, mckayla maroney, yanet garcia,etc etc so who knows

Dont forget that with the german 30k you get 6weeks paid vacation, 4weeks paid sickleave. 1month+ notice if you get fired, healthcare and a bunch ofnother benefits i cant remember cause i take them for granted.
So if you calculate it to equal amounts a german 30k is probably at least 60k in usa.

>started on the Whey Protein in 2014
>"it's fine user, nothing wrong with it, no sides"
>Whey wasn't enough, started doing NoXplode
>three years later, injecting freebased creatine between my toes

what have you done to me Veeky Forums

>injecting between your toes

w-why would you do that user

plus everyone you loves gets raped by refugees thats gotta be like 10k right there

Only place left with no scar tissue

I've been on my first cycle for about 6 weeks now and have injected my right quad every single time. No issues.

i just turned 19 the other day and have been on a mini blast of testosterone since april. what should I expect when I PCT off. Last injection was 4 days ago.

I have nolva. Might consider getting some clomid too idk.

>delivering boxes
>stress
Are you kidding me?

>what should I expect when I PCT off.
smaller muscles, lower libido, mild depression. that's about it really.

How to get TRT on the NHS?
Getting my blood taken Wednesday.

What makes you guys happy?

Nothing.

I experience joy and contentment but never happiness.

>inb4 just use the infinite power of Christ to make yourself happy