BODYWEIGHT IS SO GREAT

BODYWEIGHT IS SO GREAT
BODYWEIGHT IS SO GREAT
EVEN THOUGH YOU GET 0 GAINS FROM IT
BODYWEIGHT IS SO GREAT

so I take it you can do 3x30 pull ups ez pz then?

my 12 year old niece can do that lol

EZ
PZ
BZ
DZ
CZ

Very original thread

why do faggots post the exact thread multiple times?

Please stop shitposting on my board

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Veeky Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Veeky Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

I dont care

I have been push ups and pull ups since i started and did well to me

Not a curl donde since then

Dude it's obvious this guy didn't get this big from pull-ups and push ups. Quit memeing

>paying to lift the bar or work out at planet fitness as a newfag
fuck that

Obviously got big from doing bulgarian dips, one-arm pull ups, levers and iron crosses.

you can do anything you want on steroids and still get big

He did calisthenics. And he got big.
Clearly nothing wrong with what I said.

Then it's not bodyweight you fucking autist if he's roiding he's roiding.

Yeah, any stupid bullshit like...ss or ppl will net major results

Huh, that explains all those retards wasting money AND precious time on going to the gym when they could do literally anything and get big.

They are very skilled athletes besides that, gymnastics is more than lifting heavy and looking nice

>implying everyone has easy access to roids
>tripfag who's been here less than a year

Time to stop memeing and start lurking, son.

Clearly it's all about the steroids, though

>welcome to Veeky Forums