Tfw I'm gonna lose 170 pounds in 10 months by only eating one big ass junk food meal a day

>tfw I'm gonna lose 170 pounds in 10 months by only eating one big ass junk food meal a day
TRY AND STOP ME, LADS. I'VE ALREADY LOST 25lb.

Enjoy looking disgusting skinnyfat and feeling horrible all the time I guess m8

>TRY AND STOP ME
You'll do that all by yourself with your retarded plan m8.

Better than being fat as shit and feeling horrible honestly

I have no reason to stop. It's just intermittent fasting

No it's not you fucking dumbass. Being skinnyfat is one of the worst feelings in the world. Lose weight the right way the first time! Eat well and lift along with doing cardio.

>I'm never going to learn proper nutrition so even if I do make a small positive change in my life it will only be temporary

This desu You're going to regret it, user. Learning to eat properly will pay off, trust us.

Literally nothing can feel worse than being morbidly obese. It doesn't matter how or how fast I lose the weight, as long as it's off.

I do not need proper nutrition, lads. There's realistically no way I would give up the foods I've eaten for all of my life. Intermittent fasting does help me to eat properly though since it regulates how much I'm supposed to eat.

Before doing this shit + counting calories I never realised how many calories I was sucking in through sugary drinks alone AND through food. In a normal day I could just go through 4500 calories like it's nothing and feel like shit. Now I only drink water and intake around 1500 a day which is more than enough for one meal.

I'm losing weight on 500 calories and regular fasting. Body changes but my scale is broken and I'm still at 170 lbs on there. I don't binge. I'm jealous, I miss food.

>losing weight through intentional malnutrition
never going to makeit

Good luck pal. You're going to look like absolute garbage if you don't lift and eat right. If you're losing 170 lbs without lifting you're going to look like a deflated fucking water balloon with all that loose skin. You'll look and feel 10× better, but whatever I don't give a fuck. You'll realize your mistake eventually.

170 lbs so you're probably around 300-400 pounds so clearly over eating. No shit eating one meal a day will make you lose weight. Shame you want to eat junk food though.

Hol up man I never said I wasn't going to exercise or lift weights. I'm not going to get really in depth with weight lifting, but I'm gonna do some curls or some shit plus bench press.

We're all gonna make it breh.

Not an easy diet to sustain, you're going to fail and gain everything back, plus some.

I won't. Why can't you lads just believe in me.

>500 calories a day

That's starvation. You'll lose weight but your hormones and metabolism will be royally fucked once you're finished. Any extra calories you begin to ingest will rapidly get stored as fat.

because if you had the discipline to be eating less food you wouldnt be a fat fuck in the first place

>I do not need proper nutrition
But you do, if you want to have a normal and healthy lifespan. We're just trying to give you good advice you mook

That's such dumb ass logic. How do you think every other fat person lost weight?

Eventually I'll probably eat healthy, but I'm not worried about that right now since my main goal is just to lose weight the best way possible to me no matter how retarded it is. After weight loss it will be easy to maintain and do other shit.

If you'd stop being a blockhead and actually read the sticky you could get all that weight off AND end up with a sweet bod. Why don't you get that?

ENJOY DYING AT 30 RETARD

But how low can I go and how long does it take for the metabolism to fix itself?

I'd suggest also doing a low carb diet
I'm also omad , it's working

>Doing goals in successive orders instead of all at the same time
>Especially when they energize and make each other more potent