/thatguy/ at the gym - late night edition

>that guy who puts his hand on hip and stares around on rests looking like hes pondering why he even lifts
>that guy whos dyel as fuck and thinks protein shakes count as roiding
>that soccer mom who does crunches and treadmill wanting a flat stomach
>that guy who reracks the squat bar unevenly to let the plates slide off one end then unload the other side
>that cartoonishly swole guy that curls silvers
>that guy who got a call during his rest and ran out the gym crying and hollering

It's not that late, bro, it's only 7

>>that guy who puts his hand on hip and stares around on rests looking like hes pondering why he even lifts

this is me, always. I turn off my brain in between sets and just stare off into nothing

>>that guy who puts his hand on hip and stares around on rests looking like hes pondering why he even lifts
:thinking emoji:

>that guy who started crying when doing 3pl8 bench

>that guy who puts his hand on hip and stares around on rests looking like hes pondering why he even lifts
what do you do? flip through your social media?

faggot

> that guy that quietly looks at floor and changes songs between reps, all while avoiding eye contact

>That guy who browses Veeky Forums on his phone in between sets

I thought nobody noticed me doing this...

>that guy who got a call during his rest and ran out the gym crying and hollering
wtf happened?

I do those.

>that chink

holy shit... This is me to a fucking T. I do a ton of cardio before I lift, and then I lift really fast, so I'm constantly out of breath. Hands on my hips and looking for my gym crush/the exit

what would you do If another fit/zen saw you do that? I do that too and I don't know how I would react if that happened to me.

I'd probably call the guy a faggot

Probably some bad news like a family member dying

>that guy wearing basketball shorts at the gym

>that guy that works out in jeans

>that guy who does a full body workout

>that guy who does 4 different chest exercises in one workout

Damn
>flat bench
>incline bench
>dips
>machine chest flys
it's me

Idk where to look in between sets...especially because my phone has recently broken and I can't
Is ten to music