FACE FITNESS

>muscles in the face
>you can train a muscle
>we dont do facial workouts

Give me some workout routines. I did neck and it fucking worked. Mewing seems good so far here too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RbIq-f1_Dr4
youtube.com/watch?v=dUfS256-jdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like my face lean thankyouverymuch

>wants lean muscle
>doesn't directly work that muscle intensely

Dyel detected

Chewing hard foods is good for your cheeks as long as you chew the right way. Mew has a couple of videos on it, gum works too.

>laughing with people
>reacting to what someone say
socializing

is this why nerds have that melted face look?

Scream in anguish once a day from the emotions you bottle up
That will give you some nice face muscles

Is this the natty limit?
youtube.com/watch?v=RbIq-f1_Dr4

There is also acting practice aka faking having friends
youtube.com/watch?v=dUfS256-jdk

Being an actor would be hard. There's a lot to it.

well if you weren't so autistic you wouldn't need to; normal people express emotions with their faces and it pretty much gets full ROM.

How do I achieve facial DOMS?

any links for the videos? I have a sore jaw right now from hubba bubbas but I am not doing any proper chewing technique?

>chewing technique
>mfw I am a fitness nerd

Nigga no
It's just putting on an act
If you're good at lying and can be slightly charismatic then boom you can be an actor

Whatever you say, Tom Cruise.

Don't work out the muscles around your lips if you want hollow cheeks. Make sure you're swallowing properly, don't let your face move when you swallow.

get some mates and laugh with them

That face freaks me the fuck out, looks like it belongs in Doom

So according to your pic parts of Emilia's frontalis move separately from each other?

wow i didn't know I could cum in 58 seconds

Do mdma for a year for massive jaw gains

Got some good gains while chewing gum on a cycle. Face much more sharp and defined now.

how do i into orbicularis oculi gains?

plastic surgery

yes, user, that's how muscles work

Jawrsize

So I went to the dentist today to see what could be done about my underbite. He basically said it's fucked and needs surgery but it's bad enough that insurance will cover a larger part of it.

Should I go for it and get what basically amounts to plastic surgery?

yes you look like villain now and itll probabyl have some health consequences later in life

If you have the money go for it, you can't compare this to botox lips and fake boobs. It will change you for the better friendo

worst maxilla i have ever seen

I am absolutely devilish >:)

Yeah I'm actually kinda looking forward to getting it done. Just need to find a good window to take the two weeks off work. I kinda need my jaw for my job (not dick sucking, I promise)

you should post your progress in the mewing thread for the lulz.

Yeah, they will actually bring that forward too and bring the jaw back a bit. It will also bring my upper jaw symmetry back. No more jew nose either.

Done and done

kekd

The are certain muscles that can't be trained on your body, e.g. your face muscles and digestive muscles.

This isn't You Love You Loose

proven bullshit, best case scenario no useful change, worst case buck teeth

Are you trolling? Honestly, going to do a Test, Mast and Deca cycle later this year. Would appreciate if you can elaborate.

But why can't I do the same?

I don't believe you REEEEEEEEEEE

Woah charles II you're back

genetics
some people can move their ears a bit, some people can move their eyebrows independently, some poeple can't move their ring finger without pinky moving aswell

anything to not end up like scoobz

how do i make my eyes appear thinner or more 'hunter' like lads??

I'M SORRY SCOOBY

HOLY FUCK

IM SORRY SCOOBY

I'M SORRY SCOOBY

I'm sorry scooby

I'M SORRY SCOOBY

I'M SORRY SCOOBY

I have immunity from these gay memes :^)

R.I.P. gains

The thing that from the front I'm not that bad looking. I just have an atrocious profile.

IM SORRY SCOOBY

"I'M SORRY SCOOBY"

I lost brehs :(

you got the lovecraft look

8/10 would plot a coup d'etat with

IM SORRY SCOOBY

I'M SORRY SCOOBY

I'M SORRY SCOOBY

I'M SORRY SCOOBY

I'M SORRY SCOOBY

try mew-ing m8. its supposed to fix that shit I think. I would look for something about underbites and mew

solid kek

It seems like it would be easy but it can be very daunting, especially for autistic retards like us.

Friend brought me to an improv class for fun, to get everyone in a good joking mood and loosen up, they wanted us to act like a Trex - big long steps, literally yelling roar sounds, stressing the fact that it was fine to feel like a moron. I never felt so embarrassed when doing it, despite being surrounded by 7-8 people who were also yelling and just having fun. Mental barriers, man.

Appropriate captcha - school homero

>you look like villain now

how do you keep your mouth closed when you shower?

Lemonface,Lionface.

I'm sorry Scooby

Is that Robbazz in the video narating?

I also hate actor girls. I want to pummel them into a pulp.

That webm is nice tho. Throatfuckable lass

>webm

why are ukrainian girls so hot?

I'M SORRY SCOOBY

IM SORRY SCOOBY

I'M SORRY SCOOBY

>I'M SORRY SCOOBY

Fuck off ugly faggot

>that one perfect lock of hair sticking out the front after she turns the hat backwards

11/10 would fug