An enlarged heart

Blaha shot him

Jason slap boxed him too hard :(

gear, just like zzyz and all the other roid monkeys

Panini died?

(((them)))

I thought he OD'd on narcotics.

He did, some kind of painkiller.

decades of steroid abuse. that isn't cool or scandalous enough for this board though, so they'll continue making shit up

Muslim terrorists flew 2 Boeing 747s that they hijacked into him. Don't be a conspiracy theorist, user.

4 SCOOPS CMON

I looked it up and its still under investigation and toxicology results will come back in like a month. So we'll see.

It's his girlfriend's lack of Basic Life Support knowledge that killed him. If burgers had to take mandatory CPR lessons to get their driving license, like in Europe, she would have been able to save his life.
So if you don't know BLS, sign up for a lesson asap. You may save a life one day, and Rich will see you from where he is, and he'll be proud of you.

He was obviously in a poor physical and mental health.

internet trolls

I'm going to guess that too much coke killed him

love, it was love that killed him

Pretty sure he was so huge, that you need really good techique and strength to have any effect doing CPR

"Find what you love and let it kill you"

a child's laughter

Sara is so fuckin ugly. Her personality shows through her. Gremlin lookin ass. Disgusting. I'm glad rich died having the love of Chanel instead

He had very beautiful eyes

I actually find it hard to believe that his cause of death was a heart attack. If his heart health was declining in any capacity, there would have been markers on his blood work and through his cardiac stress tests that would indicate it. I am assuming he was monitoring these things...look at people like Lobliner and Heath, bloodwork year round with cardiac stress tests every 6 months.

The moral of the story is that if you ever get as big as Rich, you need to be gay and have a roided bodybuilder as your boyfriend so he can properly give you CPR

Here is what happened you dyel dipshits. He had enlarged heart and finally suffered a heart attack. Medics arrived in 10 minutes and got his heart going again. But his brain wasn't getting oxygen for over 10 minutes and suffered severe damage. He was basically a vegetable without any hope of improvement. Apparently his will had a clause to take him off life support in such situation. And that's what they did. They took him off life support and he died.

I tell everyone close to me that I don't want to be resuscitated. Being a vegetable sounds terrifying and a waste.
The decades of opiate abuse probably did more damage desu senpai

>tfw been taking 4 scoops twice a day since his passsing

Im surprised he lasted so long

assassinated by natties to discredit the supplement industry

>buy my shit

Obviously the training you guys get is pretty shit if you think CPR is actually effective in the field for cardiac arrest. What do they do, show you a powerpoint slide?

He loved himself too much

twenty seven years of blasting test and railing lines of coke caught up with him.

Jet fuel cant melt synthol

We all die user. We live and we die, that's our curse.

Yeah if there's no AED laying around you're basically just feeling up a dead person. Of course any qt3.14s around watching you be a hero won't know this.

A diet of meat and dairy.

Inb4 muh protein

Too many cycles, too much gear.

kek, Sharky strikes again, next he'll take the Scoobz :(

>I tell everyone close to me
Do you also tell them that you're retarded?
Because if you're in a vegetative state no doctor is gonna let them pull the plug because you 'told them' thats what you wanted

I had an attorney sign a document saying pull it after three weeks of no-response. Thats what you need.

>the drugged out lunatic with 23 inch biceps probably died from chicken and milk

And they call vegans crazy

Isn't the spouse allowed to make these decisions though?

Beauty killed the beast

He went into VTACH and his gf did ineffective CPR. Failed attempts by EMT personal to defibrillate left him brain dead. Family decided to withdraw support and he passed away. True story don't ask how I know.

HHAH!

>What really killed him?
Poor life choices.