Height

what age do males really stop growing?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_hypertrophy#Virginal_breast_hypertrophy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends

The age your growth plates close off.

There's not really a set age, but most men have 2 growth spurts, one at the end of junior high/beginning on high school and one at the end of high school/beginning of college.

I stopped growing at age 12. I am also 6'4. Talk about a fucking lanklet! I was like that ginger kid from "8 crazy nights" minus the armpit bush. Also not a ginger.

i stopped growing my junior year of high school(6'1). I was short coming out of middle school too

im still growing with 23. 6'2 now.

From memory it's not unheard of for people to keep growing up until about age 25, though it can be before that.

Can't tell unless your growth plates are all closed whether you're done growing really.

>hit 6'0 at 13
>fuaark yea i'm gonna be a giant
>didn't grow another inch

Jesus christ, the amount of liars in this thread is unreal.

I was 182cm at 18, thought I stopped growing but I'm 185 now at nearly 22. Hopefully I keep growing

I think for height most men grow till about 18-19 then stop growing but then your frame tends to keep growing into your twenties.

Basically if your 18 and a manlet, i got bad news for you son...

I was barely 5'11 when I enlisted in the muhreens at 18, by the time I got out I was measuring in at barely 6' (cleared that easily in muh boots)

Im probably just a late bloomer

I've grown about 2cm since I was 23, 29 now, that could just be down to posture etc though.

I stopped getting taller at about 16 but I was 6'3" by then so it didn't matter.

My sisters tits didn't stop growing from when she was 11 yeasr old :(
We can't afford the surgery to fix her so she cries a lot now

What? Like it's some sort of gigantism or what? Explain further

/thread (seriously)

Usually happens between the ages of 15-25, depending on the individual.

>Explain further
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_hypertrophy#Virginal_breast_hypertrophy

fyi trigger warning

>11 year old girl
>12 year old girl

>6 month old infant

>mfw

muhmufuggin cooooock

What's her routine?

brehs when does dicc stop growing?

Christ almighty

why didn't you post the full one

I have some bad news for (you) breh

> ywn have virginal tit cow wife

I'll just end it now lads

>no massive gf to bully me

Wow she's really cute though. Too bad she'll have to settle for a uberlanklet freak if she wants someone bigger than herself. Probably a coal burner tho

eh, the way her description reads she seems more than happy with someone that's a regular height, might be a fake though

>lolis with tits

>be 18
>be 5'9
still growing FEELSGOODMAN

21 yo

WHEN
WILL
THEY
LEARN

No, I swear that I'm 20 feet tall

>be me 6'8
>never met a girl like her
Hold me Veeky Forums

I'm in the same boat, but I'm worried I won't grow anymore and be stuck a manlet. Still don't have a beard though so hopefully I'll get to 5'10 at least.

yeah i fear the same

>Tfw 5'7"

I really get a lot of pleasure from being tall. Life is shit for everyone but I always think about how I could be living this same life on this same shit planet but I could be 5'8'' instead of 6'3'' and girls wouldn't say "oh ur sooo tall user teehee" and I wouldn't be able to look down on inferior little beta male midget boys and scare them just by being the size I am without trying.

Even in the gym I see these super buff guys putting up 285 for reps which I won't be able to do for years, but they are under 6 feet and every girl in the gym is looking at me instead of them just because of my genetics. All the effort in the world and they will still be small and look like they are compensating.

Also my dick is big. God life is good.

I really get a lot of pleasure from being tall. Life is shit for everyone but I always think about how I could be living this same life on this same shit planet but I could be 5'8'' instead of 6'3'' and girls wouldn't say "oh ur sooo tall user teehee" and I wouldn't be able to look down on inferior little beta male midget boys and scare them just by being the size I am without trying.

Even in the gym I see these super buff guys putting up 285 for reps which I won't be able to do for years, but they are under 6 feet and every girl in the gym is looking at me instead of them just because of my genetics. All the effort in the world and they will still be small and look like they are compensating.

>19
>5'8"
Should I just end it lads? I'm also extremely quiet and don't have any personality plus I'm black. Is it even possible for me to get a girl? The only chance I see is getting a nice wage, after I finished University.

new pasta?

Have you considered rape?

Had x-rays done a week ago, apparently my growth plates are still open (18) and i'm currently 181cm (5.11 and something for burgers)

How do i grow taller? My last growth spurt was about a year ago. I've read that sprints can do the job.

I would never act like a stereotypical nigger and make people hate us even more. It's also not about sex. I just want someone who loves me.

I am 6ft1.5 now and I was 6ft1 a year ago at 19.

25 apparently

4 3 5 1 2 6

Im also 6'3'' and one of my guilty pleasures is that every time I stand up in the bus or in the subway I can always catch a grill mirin

In my city buses when I stand with perfect posture I have to watch my head otherwise I hit the roof , kek

>mfw 6'0 Prince of Lanklets and growing still at 20

i shall ascend

>plus I'm black
>The only chance I see is getting a nice wage

Someone tell him

someone looking at you isnt mirin holy autism.
people gonna look at you because youre taller than 95% of the population. you can still be ugly

The point is, I wouldn't recieve a glance If I was 5'8 or some average height

Being tall = attract looks, it also helps that I'm fit and above average looks

stay mad, manlet

when will they learn?

>6 month old with B-cup
LORD ALMIGHTY

by this logic why dont you cut off your arm off or pour blood to your face? you would notice even more glance.
mirin is pic related

literally who

Well I'm pretty good educated and will most likely go to an University next year. Getting a nice job should be pretty easy for me actually.

Yeah, you're just proving this whole "I'm 6'3 and can barely or can't even get laid, I can't even imagine how harder is it for people who are shorter for me" phenomenon.
But seriously, how narcissistic you have to be to think that everyone who is looking at you is mirin? This is some Elliot Rodget level shit.

That manlet sounds like such a fucking asshole. Seriously, can't take a joke and is full of himself

>stop someone on the street to take a picture with just to make fun of him on the internet later
he is a cunt the fuck you talk about

stopped growing at 16 and 5'9

quietly hoping to god he grants me what he granted Dennis Rodman

elliot deletes his own post lmao

Nice projection, manlet

Post body or face if youre that confident or youre just another narcissistic incel falseflagging

>being this angry and jealous over the height of some anonymous shitposter

Looks like you're the one who has issues lmao
I understand you're angry because you've been dealt a shitty hand regarding your height, but you should learn to accept it and stop being so insecure about it

or maybe i just dont believe in everything thats posted on an anonymous imageboard made for social rejects? who knows

>Literally a skeleton

>an anonymous imageboard made for social rejects
.. in which you're actively participating in .

do you really think someone would lie about being 6 feet 3 on a thread specifically made to discuss height ?

>do you really believe someone would lie on the internet?

if youre full of confidence saying youre a handsome 6'3 fit guy who gets mired everytime he stands up dont be a little bitch when people ask for a picture two minutes later

>some bitter self hating manlet actually wrote this

That's just some funny banter, he didn't stop him just to make fun of him

>tfw 1 kilometer tall

fucking manlets

I love this picture

Don't you understand the point of an anonymous image board ?

I specifically mentioned "above average" and not "handsome" because I knew some faggot would ask for my picture.
I never claimed to be handsome, but if you want to jack off to pictures of handsome fit men google is 1 click away

And if you're this insecure about being a manlet you shouldnt visit height threads

That's not banter, look at that shirt, face, hair and fucking earrings. Guy is a textbook example of a college douche everyone is tired of

What the fuck user

so the point of anonymous discussion is bragging then backpedaling when someone asks for proof? everyone thinks he is above average. you said youre fit, good looking with full confidence, i asked for a picture of yourself and now you act like a little bitch

Only a manlet would think that my post was bragging

Sorry pal, should have drank your milk and your soup when you were younger

too much talk mate post body

>tfw no giant city destroying big tiddy gf.

>Tfw 5'9 at 23

nah man that's the perfect height

he seems like a normal guy desu, I don't see any point in ridiculing him like that. Also, seeing as this woman is 20+ yo in the pic and the pic was taken a few years ago she's pushing thirty now. Things must have already changed for her a bit and it's only going to get worse.

She literally has a double chin while her head is up
maybe I have too high standards but shes already fucking ugly

Now how about you post your body ?

Should hide his face in her clevage out of embarassment

Meh height dont bug me....long legs.
Better to be too tall then too wide

>there's a disease that gives 12 year old girls anime tiddies

I truly don't know how to feel

Fucking ded

And when you get older, you're gonna start shrinking!

>perfect height
Fuck you I'm 6'1 and I still feel like a manlet. Try living in Eastern Europe for a while

and this faggot was never heard of again

typical shitposting manlet lmao

post bod