Meet girl and we hit it off

>meet girl and we hit it off
>go on date, sex all in one weekend
>for a week she flakes on me twice
>think she's not interested
>Have amateur MMA bout coming up next weekend
>Thinking of inviting her

Brehs how bad of an idea are all of the things I'm doing. I really like her and I'm pretty sure if she sees the beautiful elegance of me truthfully expressing myself through violence in the octagon shell get wet for me.

Is this how one gets a girlfriend? Am I delusional?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WGlvk-gmQCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's a slut and you're shit it bed.

Would not wife.

you're delusional
she's flaked on you twice
actions speak louder than words
you're now the one chasing her, offering her things or communicating with her

the only and best thing is the hardest one, you have to let it go and accept it for what it was

good luck on your fight

Just invite her, but don't be needy beyond that.

Youre lame in the sack. Move on

no one asked for your pic
leave

ew is she that fat whale?

No you didnt
>source
She wont come back to your smal peƱor

A girl bailed on you twice and you're thinking of inviting her to watch you fight. How about you stop being pathetic and invite someone that actually deserves it.

She was visibly shaking!
Thank you brehs. Gonna fight and lift until someone loves me. I won't really have anyone there except her because all my family and friends are 350 miles away and I didn't tell them. I'm just fucking lonely. Sad!

>MMA

you fucked up.

He doesnt have anyone. Op you should just invite us

ya got used, take the hint and move on. Some people just need to get it out of their system so they go back to normal.

Is this bait? That is literally the plot of Ed Sheeran's music video for 'Shape of You'.

Would you really come?
I don't really have anyone nearby to invite
How?

Okay now I think this is just bait. That or you're a major faggot, which wouldn't be surprising since it is mma

Why won't you give yourself a quick painless death tonight?

I don't watch meme musicians so I have no idea what you're referring to

Don't listen to Just follow your gut. You can only ask her once and if she flakes again cut it and admit defeat.

Calling everything a meme is a meme, you meme spouting faggot

You sound like a pussy. She wants nothing to do with you just move on.

Maybe you're right. I need to be more stoic instead of unhinged with my emotions

But really what do I have to lose from asking her? Some feeble amount of pride? Girls are into fighters breh

You're a dud root, and should stick to gay sex instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=WGlvk-gmQCE

Don't overthink it, sometimes even the smallest thing you do might set off a girl and she won't call you back. They're also horrible at being straight forward so even if you think the date went well she may have been dying to get out of there.

Not to say she didn't like you, but moreso to say don't sweat the decisions. Enjoy your fight tho

Also, like 99% of girls aren't into MMA. If anything tell you have a spare movie ticket lel

If its within driving distance i would

That was hilarious lol also what's a dud root

The thing is, she made plans with me after we had our bed session then bailed. I'm just confused and thought she liked me. Anyways I think this fight is my last hail Mary play.

>what's a dud root
It's Aussie slang for "You couldn't fuck your way out of a brothel, because you're gay and stupid".

Nah if she has flaked twice, bail on the chick. Anyway you can set up a stream of your fight?

If a lass shags you within two days of you going on a date with her, you don't want her to be your gf OP.

Correct

The quest for a fair maiden has never been harder my true friend. Alas, one must not despair and follow the glorious path of wisdom, only then a fair maiden might appear. If she doesn't, at least one can reach a state of enlightenment and truly become iron pilled

I've fucked the shit out of a girl that was way out of my league and she flaked on me. They're not correlated sometimes m8

You're obvs looking needy as fuck now, maybe just a social media post or somehow casually drop in the mma thing without inviting her if she's even talking to you still.

As for inviting her, don't. What if you lose. Double death sepuku embarrassment. Have someone (coach? sparring partner?) film it and post online if it's dope, or may alternatively don't say shit to her for the next few whatever and then just send her the vid of you knocking some dude the fuck out. Cash.