Can anyone confirm that Infowars' supplements such as the popular Super Male Vitality actually work?

Can anyone confirm that Infowars' supplements such as the popular Super Male Vitality actually work?

Other urls found in this thread:

ergo-log.com/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6lR-_uS0s6M
youtube.com/watch?v=dYFU06MkCHU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZor2HNPps
youtube.com/watch?v=80eJwvShspA
buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/we-sent-alex-jones-infowars-supplements-to-a-lab-heres
infowars.com/anti-trump-resistance-groups-spreading-north-korean-propaganda/
gi.alaska.edu/haarp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If they didnt work, how could they make money to buy commercial slots?

I confirm

Infowars is cancer.

I bet you watch John Oliver

I bet you watch The Daily Show

I bet you watch 2 scoop man

because they advertise them in america

shills can

I bet you watch the bros on the 'ch0n

Wasn't there this exact thread yesterday and some dude said it's nothing but plant extracts?
Like most things he talks about, it's bullshit.

Fucking globalist trying to emasculate the population.

Because his viewer base are fucking stupid. They believe what Alex says is true.

at this point they're more credible then the MSM. CNN is even faking flood rescues now.
They're pretty much honest, except for the jew part

I buy, use and enjoy Infowars supplements
The same shit is on sale other places but I choose to buy it from them because fuck you that's why

almost everything is a plant extract

>CNN is even faking flood rescues now.

Common af all over the world. That's them trying to create good shots, everyone does it

>everyone does it
Doesn't make it right

Yep. I take tons of SARMS and phytoandrogens and have tested and used pretty much all the major and not-so-common ones out there. SMV is basically a concoction of Tongkat Ali, Tribulis, Fenugreek (which is actually a phytoestrogen and where they get Diosgenin from to make estrogenic compounds in the medical industry, though the amount in SMV isnt gonna do much since the phytoangdogens will overpower it). I think its got Maca Root in their too as well Muama Pruriens. All of these things you can buy online much cheaper from good brands like NOW or and other vendors who specialize in those things.

If you wanna jumpstart your shit, try Ashwaghanda (Winter Cherry). I love the stuff and definintely increses test levels and morning wood is wicked. Also try Pine Pollen, loaded with DHEA/Androstendione and Testosterone. Both of those arent included in SMV.

Jones charges way too much for his stuff and a lot of the other items are overkill bs you wont ever need. However, I did see user reviews for SMV on YT and yeah, it good good reviews from those who have tried it, but again, you can to amazon and find all that at lower prices and companies like NOW offer 2 for 1 packs, and even 3 packs at the cost of 2 which will last you a lot longer.

>can anyone confirm as truth this thing that is false?
Hmmm

Just because libtard news is fake dosent mean illuminati/space lizards news is real

I've taken the products offered at Infowars from other sources - and when I can afford it I will buy from Infowars because their shit is just dank. Very potent and clean stuff. Plus I love how angry they make people I don't care for so it feels good supporting their cause.

>illuminati/space lizards news
Shareblue™ confirmed

ergo-log.com/index.html
Get educated pleb

Then denounce with the same malice other news channels too.
Either stand by your ideals, or avoid claiming that you've got any.

Same fag again. Wanted to add for Tongkat Ali and Pine Pollen, make sure to either get Tincture or Powder. Gets into the blood faster. Tongkat Ali (Longjack), let me warn you, it tastes absolutely disgusting. If you could ground up Satan himself, that is what it tastes like. It's fucking infernal and downright nasty. It's like motoroil mixed with paint thinner and cough syrup....plus shit. But man, does it work wonders. I take that with some L-Arginine before workout and ya get a killer high and pump. Best pump i got next to Trenbolone or Deca lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=6lR-_uS0s6M
Look at his magically switch from shorts and sandals to pants and boots while rescuing a guy 2 feet from safety.

>stand by your ideals
Says the moral relativist

What a shit video, here's the live version

Either way, you can see that he magically changes shorts and boots

gotta get that alex jones bod

Have I said CNN is legitimate? No. Read my post again.

Just because CNN is shady dosent mean an even more retarded news site is real

See, it's people like you who love to use that strawman bs and go right to the lizard nonsense, which AJ has never actually believed in at all. That's all David Icke stuff who has been on his show and countless other shows. Nor has Icke himself said that there were these "Lizard People" walking the planet, but more like a serpentine spiritual underpinning of these beings (demomic entities). To go deep into that would take pages upon pages to discuss, all having to do with theology, anthropology, the nephilim hybrids mentioned in the Bible and on it goes. There is a ton of truth to all of that, which of course is what the elite trash of the world heavily believe in when it comes to paganist and masonic systems.In other words, the occult.

Yes, the Shitluminatti was real. George Washington talked about them and what they were doing in letters to ambassadors. You can find that at the Library of Congress. None of this is a secret. It was a cult of world domineering occultist witches and magick practitioners hell bent on doing away with the church and governments in order to bring in their own fucked up and infernal system. Many were arrested when the Duke of Bavaria found about it all and the people there were warned to not ever be a part of it or the punishment was death.

As for AJ, yeah, he used to put a lot of awesome truths out there and exposed so many wonderful things about the US gov, all the insidious plotting of the deepstate intel agencies, the media, biotech industry, pharma, etc. But he has now turned into a total bloviating monkey and has contradicted himself endlessly ever since the whole Trump thing. He used to hate Trump, put him down constantly, now he loves the guy. Many believe him to be controlled opposition and i do as well. I think he sold out a long time ago.

pssht I'm mirin'

>ALL IS ILLEGITIMATE
centrist stance.
Do you even have a source for news?

What the fuck do you think.

Cmon you can figure this one out.

Is the dropper bottle hawked on the fringe conservative internet talk show meant to give you bigger muscles and better boners REAL? Could it be?

well, they do contain all the correct minerals and vitamin supplements. Hell they've even got a nootropic, which contains the correct shit.
If they're not switching vitamin D with sugar, then I'd say they're golden

Has anyone tried their protein powder? I know it's expensive but I hate most vanilla flavored stuff I try and I can't stand the taste of sucralose.

What's it like being mentally retarded? I've always wondered if you guys have the capacity to recognize you're disabled in the head.

Apart from creatine, all supplements and pre-workouts are meme bullshit.

I used the infowars brain force. Used to watch the show and believe everything Alex said. I tried one and felt literally nothing. I tried two and literally felt nothing. One time I popped five of them at once and only felt a tiny difference

Yeah, those pics from early 90s. Lol what gets me, is yeah, SMV works well enough from people who have tried it, yet their spokeman for it looks more like the spokeman for Armchair Quarterbacks Inc. I just find that really comical.

>when someone thinks they are a philosopher but is either unknown or considered a joke by actual academics in the field

The flood is very real you retard.

That's still news, there's still a giant fucking flood you moron. Them setting up a good shot for the segment doesn't make the fucking flood fake you dipshit, they're just trying to present it in an enthralling way.

>implying they said the flood was fake
Reading is hard huh?

Nice pejoratives faggolini

What the fuck is this? Assault of the intellectuals? If that's what it is, then I'm dazed

The point is that the rescue is faked
Pic related.

I think the general consensus is that while there is science behind the individual ingredients, none of them are in amounts high enough to actually have effect.

Who fucking said the flood was fake? How high are you right now?

I get that America is hurting for any sort of legitimate news sources, but claiming Alex Jones is in any way that is insanity.

>there are morons who seriously believe this disgusting waste of flesh
You morons realize Alex Jones has admitted to the whole thing being an act- a character he puts on for the show. He's a liar by his own fucking accord, come on how retarded are you idiots?

Well yeah, i agree to a point. Creatine DOES work for sure, especially for those who never used it and just started lifting. But there are some other good supps out there too like BCAAs/Protein supps and good Testosterone mimickers, just really have to do your homework.

What you never want to be fooled by is the myth of "BOOST YOUR NATURAL TEST LEVELS" that is seen on a lot of mainline supps. That is a total lie and total bs. Nothing is going to increase your own natural output. Im talking Hypothalmus > Pituitary > Nutsack. However what you can do is ADD TO IT or MIMICK it via phytosterols and phytoandrogens that resemble human testosterone a lot and bind to the receptors.

>I think the general consensus is
Nope, you don't get to case-closed with a claim like that without posting at least one fucking study. What a lazy fucking post, my god.

>inb4 Buzzfeed article

Well, he's been more credible then the MSM lately, show a recent faked article from Alex to prove your point

Way to take the quote out of the context of the case/evidence being discussed at the time. If you're not ShareBlue/CREW, you might want to drink less Kool-Aid so you sound less like a Media Matters sweatshop monkey.

>Chemtrails
>Real

>HAARP as a weapon
>Real
Work out at the library some more.

Lol you gotta see this vid TYT did on AJ recently where he chased some dude on the street, the rest of you should too, it is fucking hilarious. It's just 3-4 mins. I can't stand TYT and Cenk either, your typical phony bleeding heart libs taking the whole leftist paradigm as if that side is 100% perfect... but this was really funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZor2HNPps

There is no doubt that was staged too, so fucking dumb and obvious. The guy he is chasing is laughing it up and nothing would simply ever go down in that manner had it actually been real. That's what i mean, he has totally become a complete jackass and clown and cannot be trusted anymore.

If he admits that it's fake, he admits that it's fake. Context doesn't change content.

Nice sauce. Let me suck your big fat throbbing brain Mr. Debunker guy, you've got me wet as a waterslide.

>context doesn't matter
O hai WSJ

Obviously it's a character, you're stupid if you think him screaming and ripping his shirt off and babbling on about some conspiracy theory in full rage mode isn't a persona, and honestly believe that's how he is in real life. You're even more stupid if you believe that because it's a persona that's saying all these things, he somehow doesn't believe it himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=80eJwvShspA

I like that he has the balls to report this shit though

Can you show me a reliable sauce proving that HAARP is a weapon or that contrails aren't actually from the combustion of jet fuel?

>falling for the college meme

>Can you use the internet for me user? I'm too busy fapping to Futa

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, my super vital male friend.

my face when >Super Male Vitality

If he believes it himself, then hes a whiney coward for refusing to admit his beliefs/morals/ideas and instead hiding behind the guise of playing a character to protect himself from ridicule over his outlandish claims that he cannot seriously defend.
He is an idiot either way, and so is anyone who follows his lead

>being this insulated
It's too late friend

Taxol is nothing but a plant extract and that shit kills cancer cells.

I take SMV and I've noticed increased motivation and energy, and am taking interest in martial arts (which I never have before). Gained a decent amount of muscle too, but that could just be from lifting on its own.

What you guys are missing is that alex Jones didn't make the supplement he just sells it. Some random doctor made it over a long period of time (sells the same thing under a different name on his own if I recall).

It's not really that expensive if you aren't poor, and I love the meme quality to show my friends for a laugh / support right wing news outlets. I think its on for half off atm, so you guys could try it to decide for yourselves?

>No evidence

>Le not an argument man who literally does not argue with anyone because he is afraid of being destroyed
>Le not an argument man that begs for patreon money because western civilization is about to end
>Le not an argument man that literally did a video dissing a guy who donated him 1 dollars
>Le not an argument man that writes pathetic "books" that get ridiculed even by actual libertarians
>Le not an argument man that advocated breaking all contact with your family. You can actually read about how he broke all contact with his family because he did not get on well with his mother
>Le not an argument man that goes on literal tirades blaming women for crime, etc. (see point before)
>Le not an argument man that puts up hour long videos that say nothing, I once watched an Aristotle video of his, he literally read out wikipedia, while claiming to have read much of his work (K E K, he did not explain his concepts or tried to clarify Aristotles choice of words or the concepts behind his philosophy)
>a literal sophist

Just look at the proof from the man himself!

>Le

the "doctor" that recommends all the infowars shit isn't even a doctor. no medical degree whatsoever. what the fuck.

it makes you a manlet?

>taking Veeky Forums this seriously

>THE WATER IS TURNING YOU GAY
>BUY OUR WATER FILTRATION SYSTEMS
classic snake oil salesman. it wouldn't surprise me if all of the shit he sold was fake.

In independent lab tests, they were overpriced but not adulterated.
buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/we-sent-alex-jones-infowars-supplements-to-a-lab-heres

Shill, GTFO, your shit doesn't belong here.

That's two different people you retard.

infowars.com/anti-trump-resistance-groups-spreading-north-korean-propaganda/

HAARP had an open house a few weeks ago. You could have checked it out.

gi.alaska.edu/haarp

the persona he plays is exaggerated, but the content isn't faked

That's not faked - and it's just a link through to a Daily Caller article

Fucking hell Brock should dock your pay

alex was pretty solid in his lifting days

Placebo effect on idiots.

How do you people navigate through reality and continue to exist?

>H-H-HE PUT ON PANTS AND BOOTS GAIZS!!!!!1!!1!1!1!!!1!!1

This is why you morons will never be taken seriously. Imagine drinking this much Kool-Aid that you can't comprehend the notion that between cuts he donned gear that the crew might've had on set to get him. Nope, it's instantly a conspiracy theory for a 90 second clip and a 15,000 dollar vehicle so some intern can get 100 likes on Twitter or some people watching it are suddenly convinced the entirety of CNN is a omnibenevolent machine.

The rest of the adult world didn't hear about this because they have better things to do than get upset about someone putting pants on. Seek a psychiatrist.

There are Globalists in this thread RIGHT NOW