YOUR GOD RETURNS. Post pics to proof you're worth existing or dyel forever

I 1v1 anyone of you dyel faggots.

I AM literally everything you want to be. WHY?!

I am big
I am shredded
I am handsome.

But you used steroids to get to where you are at.

The usage of those steroids will eventually catch up to you.

You may be shredded by your insides are about as healthy as an obese smoker in his 50s.

Tick.

Tock.

Tick.

Tock.

Are you fucking retarded also? Aren't you aware that excessive exercise only also enlarge your heart?!!!

So let me get this straight;

You're 1. DYEL, 2.UGLY and also RETARDED

AND HE STILL THINKS HE GOT ANY REASON TO BE ALIVE.

Praise allah and jesus

Unless you start talking about Ishley and his Bist Binch, you aren't our God

But are you strong?

>I am handsome.
>hides his face
but why

Fuck supermong, he is ugly with shit-tier genetics. Stop comparing his low life shit-tier genetics with my superior genetics

Holy shit super mong is ugly, I can't even express it into words. Brings tears to my eyes even thinking about his deformities

AND BTW did supermong looked like this NATTY? Yeah you read that word LOUD and CLEARLY;

N A T T Y

Now back to your dyel drawing board and come up with something that could really hurt me.

THIS IS A BODYBUILDING BOARD, no fat power shit lifting meme board

The only reason powerlifters exist is because they then have a reason to be fat and ugly.

Show face

fuck off masT you bottom shelf sausage ill knock ur mums hairpiece right off her skull you absolute waster come to glasgow ill skank u up cunt

>THIS IS A BODYBUILDING BOARD, no fat power shit lifting meme board

You do know it's easy to have both, right? Especially on the juice.

So how about them lifts, bb?

>1v1
So can you actually fight or are you just a meathead?

>The only reason powerlifters exist is because they then have a reason to be fat and ugly.

Lmao thats true.

Also, is that guy the last "surviving" Veeky Forums celebrity from the old school days?

I always go by the saying:

If they ain't hating you're doing something wrong. I guess I am doing it very well again.

Thank you sir, have a dyel day. I appreciate it

No you tell me. How is it easy to have both? Elaborate.

Volume is what you need. I never lift heavy, yet i am the biggest mofo you have ever seen in your dyel life. How does that sound to your retarded dyel theory?

>high bf on the back

Disgusting.

It's called bulking dumb shit fuckhead.

buit what do you know about packing muscle, since you have NONE< LMAO

You're attitude is excusable considering you are easily one of, if not the biggest person on the board atm

Mirin size, how long and lifts?

That's pretty impressive and all, but how tall are you?

Is that you supermang? Epic thread incoming

Ever heard of Stan Efferding?

If you nigger didn't insult everyone without a reason, you wouldn't be so hated.

So the only reason you are hated is because you act bad ass on an anonymous Greek olive oil reviewing website. Not because of your gains.

>meanwhile there are powerlifters bigger and more shredded than you
>on top of being several times as strong

>FACE
You ask and shall receive.

masT is not a scared keyboard cuck warrior scared to show his true IDENTITY.

I AM RIGHT IN YOUR FACE. what you gonna do about it? Tell on me to your mother?

YEAH BUT WHAT ABOUT YOU?

Are you a ripped a big powerlifter??NO? Do you have any muscles or achievements to be proud of?? NO again, NO. You have no place in this conversation, until you have something you have achieved to be proud of.

Jesus fucking christ, bragging about other ppl's achievements is the MOST cringeworthy beta cuck shit i ever heard of

Why should i care about your opinion again? It's not you have something that could possibly make me envy you. Why even bother? Better use that energy and time to achieve something to be really proud of

incel.
have a nice life

>YEAH BUT WHAT ABOUT YOU?

I lift more than you as a natty.

Probably have juicier legs too.

Why you gotta be so offensive mayne?

Are you really so insecure that you have to drag others down to your level to feel adequate?

You will make a fine Pit Lord Commander in my Demonic Army.

Be ready when I come to collect what is mine.

So you're the new supermang huh. Lame.

gay

Are you still stuttering about your tiny twinky little weights.

RESULTS MATTER, nobody cares about how much weights you push. And beside that, you're still dyel even though you think you can push more weight than me? KEK!!

Bigger legs? Where is the proof exactly?

>insecure
Yet i post post pics and you don't because you're too secure to post them. Doesn't sound that a bit ironic and contradicting to you?

BTFO, yet again

A fucking infant sound more threatening than you. Do you really think this even comes closer than tickling me?

Comical to say the least.

lol manleT people with high self esteem dont go around putting others down. they have no need for it, they pity others too blind to see the way

I feel so bad for you mast, it must suck being so unhappy with yourself. You should consider becoming a woman.

How do you know that? Based on..? Assumptions? What are you, a psychologist? A behavioral scientist? Do you read my hand signs? LMAO

>You should consider becoming a woman.
Maybe i should, since i look pretty good as a woman(pic related)

I would even fuck myself

Steroid haters are unironically this retarded and wrong lol. On average in USA only 3 people a YEAR die from steroids, yet there are a few million steroid users in the country.
Meaning, if 2.5 million people in USA use steroids, about 99.9999988% of steroid users do not die from anything related to steroids.
LMAOOOO
Butthurt nattycucks are whining and exaggerating about the almost nonexistent dangers of steroids, meanwhile these same cuck boys are eating fast food and drinking beer and dying earlier than most roiders.

OP you are also a retard. It's completely possible to be both massive, low bodyfat and strong as fuck since you're on gear. You have no excuse for not lifting heavy and getting also STRONG.

>manlet

post pebis pls

Maybe he doesn't want it? Maybe he doesn't want to risk getting injured doing 7pl8 diddy not everyone wants to chase numbers m8

>Meme images
Opinion discarded

conveniently glosses over the manlet posts

hey manleT ill 1v1 you, but only if youll put at least a grand up i dont right for free. or does the idea of putting your money where your mouth is scare you?

Not an argument Mr. Impotent Rage.

It's not just for the numbers, it's pretty fun in any scenario IRL. Like lifting girls up, they feel like feathers if you're ridiculously strong.

wow shits so cash bro. Lets be real you average in appearance. Your take big horse shits and nobody loves you.

mirin

mirin extra hard ur a legend m'dude. show these powerlifting weakling fags what it's all about

idol tier, mirin hard

As a female I want none of those things. You've turned yourself into a gay mans fetish fyi

what do you eat to get all that gains senpai

Nice manlet gains.

>Having to use steroids because you're too physically and mentally weak to be natty

Lots of man mayo

>not dying == being healthy
oh thank god i guess i don't need to lose weight then, since fewer fat people die of being fat a year than there are fat people

>Being this insecure over what a complete stranger on the Internet says
C R U M B L I N G

Bout treefiddy

"As a female" AHAHA if ur actually a female on Veeky Forums Veeky Forums then your either a dyke or a high test low estrogen woman. We don't care for neither so fuck off cunt

Im not OP

Who said that isn't possible dumb shit. I just said that you don't need to push massive amounts of weight to be big. I mean, look at yourself. You're the living proof or this theory. Only thinking about weights, but still remains dyel.

fucking ignorant retard.

I am glad you shared your valuable opinion

I don't know, my gf seems to like it. What about yours?

Why would you even care about lifting when it's all about the face?

Looks underage, 5/10 would have to be drunk first

masT is king show these faggot ass no muscle "powerlifters(HAHAH)" what fucking matters MUSCLE BABY ALL DAY EVERYDAY

Hot but she needs to sleep better she has huge bags under her eyes.

>duckface

manlet confirmed

Some day Ima be just like you masT, but 5'11 and with two cats

your gf isn't all that cute desu.

Also why do you need to come here and seek validation? Just lift and enjoy life dude, roid how much you want to, nobody cares.

stop tripping.

mirin

it is all about the face my brother is DYEL as fuck like it hurts his back walking 3 miles. But he 6"2 and has a face better then 99 percent dudes. When he broke up with his girlfriend it only took him like a fucking day get a good looking girl reply to him on dating app. /fitness/ is honestly a waste of time unless you love it as rich piana says.

Legit cope.

>Roiding for this

girls get boring. physical improvement and progress doesn't

Not bad, good shredds also and mirin for posting pictures unless the other cuck lords.

Good job really.

unless you proof you can do better there is no value in your post. How do i reach these dyels?????

NO BODY PICS = DYEL
NO FACE PICS = UGLY

Those are the rules

sure but it be nice having a really good face and being able to have sex any day I want in my life to go along with that physical improvement.

3/10 would not bang

>weak chin strikes again
god im glad im not you

mast you're my fav natural bb

Why are you so insecure user? Why are you so triggered by what strangers over the Internet say about you?
lmao grow a spine nigga

>pit

i know what mode hes in. and its not insecure its. hes in dominate mode, meaning its actually the anti thesis to insecurity- you wouldnt understand since ur low test

>Obsessing over what some autists on the Internet think about you
>Dominate mode
As insecure as it gets

not quite. its actually a good way for alphas to vent since society frowns upon public displays of domineering

also he doesnt give a shit what you think about him. hes toying with you and its working, ur revealing how beta u are. i bet ur the guy who voted for hillary too and tell your friends how great immigration is. do you think mast would do that? Well there you go friendo

>Sperging out this hard
>Sucking up to another man this hard
>Calling someone else a beta
Who let you out of your cage?

dont project. just tell us if you voted for hillary its simple rly

>defending this shit

He has to prove to strangers on some shitty internet board how great he is because nobody respects him IRL.

Stop being such beta fucking faggots and recognize the pathetic fucks that he and you truly are.

>still a disproportionate roiding midget
a god of never learning maybe

suck his dick already

is that what you tell yourself? that hes trying to prove something. ur so beta u cant even see when ur being toyed with. def. a hillary voter

>Triggered
Why you so mad lmao
What's the lowest dose of mast you've taken? Last time you said that high doses doesbt matter

sadly im not gay but we can infer that you think alot about sucking dicks, yea?

Just joining in on the shitposting.

>Coping this hard

are you with us or against us, hillary or trump m'man. low test or high test

why are you taking pictures standing behind weights?
are you afraid of people making fun of your height?

Fuck off back to your containment board

I am above you.

I have left my flesh behind.

low test spotted, i bet you dont even care about your triceps growing. let me guess you lift because you want to live a healthy lifestyle?

Your chin is pretty small though. Not even shitposting or hating.

DELETE THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW WTF

thats nothing u should go see /pol/

most ppl cant handle pol its not easy swallowing the jew pill

>that gay hair

no

put your hair even more like a faggot

why the long face

ARE YOU THE SWOLE MOLE

>NO FACE PICS = UGLY
Why don't you post an actual clear face pic then?

Neigh :^)