Find an old post on the site

>find an old post on the site
>more than half the people in the thread are banned

I've never used this site, what is it about its culture that causes the insane ban rate? Another thing is I constantly see people with 4000, 6000, 11,000 posts who are banned. Do they just have no leniency even if you've been around forever? weird

miscers gonna misc.

It's also a bit suspect that they only ban people with round numbers. Why do you think that is?

Tried to get into it once or twice and honestly I just hate the way their boards are structured. The interface weirds me out.

>forums
>weird
get a load of this summerfag.

I don't get it. Is banned a status and not actually banned or something, is that what you're saying?

>The interface weirds me out.

lol this was basically the entire interface of the board/forum internet before Veeky Forums and shit bro. i used boards like that for 12+ years...

The IQ of this forum is even lower than the IQ of Veeky Forums. It's filled with underage dyel kids, and stupid fat weirdos nowdays. You can barely find any decent info on that shitty forum

Old school misc during the zyzz days or even before zyzz was fun. Nowdays its SHIT

underage b& detected

I've often wondered about this myself. Any miscers care to comment.

MODS

>implying I can't be an oldfag and hate the way forums are laid out

low test

I've never gone back to a forum since discovering the chans about five years ago.

They probably get banned for posting something politically incorrect.

I used to have like 36,000 rep power on that site.

TLDR, their moderation strategy is to make sure everyone gets along, even if that directly gets in the way of sharing the best fitness info.

They literally care more about new retards coming in and posting more than they care about any quality control on their site.

Also the mods are huge SJW and ban everyone who isn't antifa tier.

the reason i made the thread to ask is i saw a guy with 44k rep power banned

oldmisc is ghey, they ban anyone who talks about celltech and for a while they banned anyone who talked about Jason Genova or Blaha

cant do forums anymore either.
what irks me is you cannot talk about steroids AT ALL on that website, you get banned in misc mma if you talk about the athletes doing roids. it makes no sense

That's BB.com. They don't give a shit about you or your contributions, one fuckup and you're out for life even if the fuckup was petty. They'll gladly keep your old posts though so newbies get free high quality advice on their site. If I ever see a known BB.com mod IRL I would have to hold myself back from starting shit. Fucking faggots.

Fitmisc is faggot tier dead forum. It was good a few years ago but now it's a graveyard, also the mods are jihadis

That happens in literally every forum. That's why internet forums are garbage, it's always a circlejerk and mods ban anyone who doesn't suck their dick and isn't a popular mod dick-sucking whore with 100,000 posts. Any new members are completely stifled and never allowed to be equal members regardless of how valid their thoughts are

That's true but that's actually the opposite of the problem on BB.com. There you can post great info for years and be highly respected and be banned instantly for mildly offending someone who joined yesterday and openly doesn't even exercise.

Even gh15 has gotten worse over time. Veeky Forums is the only place that's basically stayed the same (for good and for bad).

sounds kinda pathetic that you care that much. just sayin'

based Saint Elliot

>5'9
>/ourguy/ was a manlet
Pretty ironic