Do you even lift bro?

Do you even lift bro?

Lmao carnists actually think that this is natural kek.

TrenBULLone

GET IT?

Am I gonna make massive gains if I drink this cow's milk?

Only if you rub his testicles

Male cows don't make milk

That's not the milk he's referring to yo

being so new

Holy fuck my sides

>skipping the cucking and going straight for the bull

smart

Can someone explain how the fuck the cows get to that size?

I understand selective breeding is used but i don't understand how that results in overall larger cows.
Surely if you breed a 200kg cow with another 200kg cow you just get another 200kg cow, how have cows grown to this insane size? Was it just always in their genetic potential and now with optimum nutrition they've gotten huge?

While i'm at it, how do cows develop so many muscles from walking around? That cow is probably strong enough to tow a car, even though he's never done it before. How do animal muscles develop far beyond the size/strength that's immediately required?

Please give me this valuable bovine knowledge.

No myostatin

It's a mutation in some gene, it's abnormal and sometimes very dangerous for cattle.

Just hard work and eating clean brah

it's a belgian blue, which is a breed that has a myostatin deficiency. humans get it sometimes as well (those ripped 8 year olds you see in the news sometimes).

Make sure to shake it, otherwise the protein won't be as good

>I understand selective breeding is used but i don't understand how that results in overall larger cows.
If you take the biggest bull you can and have it make babies wit the biggest cow you can you are more likely to get big cows. Then you keep breeding these slightly bigger cows with other big cows until they slowly get bigger over years. Its not rocket science. Add to that a cow could be eating anywhere between 10.9 to 20.7 kg of grass a day.

Also that bull is literally a mutant.

user...I...

Boa tarde.

wrong

said cow can give brith to future lets ballpark 190 - 210kg cow

then you breed the biggest ones togheter (or those that have desirable traits) and get a chance of said gene being prevalent in almost every specimen

this is like very basic way of explaining it

mirin'
routine?

>While i'm at it, how do cows develop so many muscles from walking around?

You'd be muscular too if you had to support a ton of weight every day. They're big because it's advantageous for them to be. They're muscular because being so heavy means they need big muscles to support themselves. As humans, our body produces a chemical called myostatin in large quantities in comparison to other animals. This binds to myosin, a key component in the muscle building process, preventing muscle growth. It's a bit backwards to think of it the way you are. They're muscular because their body doesn't stop them from being muscular. Our body needs rigorous training and a specialized diet or synthetic chemicals in order to get muscular and even that takes years and years, because our biology tries to prevent it.

>Not buena tarde

This

Miring them legs

Is carnist supposed to be an insult? If not I want a shirt saying that.

GOMAD + chest every day

Fuck off John Sakars

This particular image is a shoop, but the general phenomenon is a mutation (or pharmaceutically driven phenocopy) on the myostatin inhibitor.

>tfw 100 days nofap
even animals do it, whats your excuse primate?

How can I resist the fap when your mother's ass is so juicy and T H I C C?

it is natural though, this stock lacks the gene for expressing myostatin, thus they have roughly twice as much skeletal muscle (hence the "double-muscled" name)

there's nothing bad or unnatural about it

I think you mean broo

Thats a big bull.

Is myostatin the true gains goblin?

How can I get rid of myostatin?

Swallow gallons of horse semen.

alter your DNA

Straight from the heffer's teat

P R O T E I N