Are melatonin supplements a meme or will they actually help me sleep better and fix my sleep schedule?

Are melatonin supplements a meme or will they actually help me sleep better and fix my sleep schedule?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5412427
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why dont you google it you dumb fuck

It works the first few times then you gotta up dosage then it stops working and you have to stop using it for awhile

>using jewgle

why the fuck would I use google when I can ask complete strangers on Veeky Forums you faggot

took a mela yesterday 3Gs. Slept good, but have to tire myself by doing something physical. we'll see tonight

Yes
Not accurate at all.

You need to take low doses, and fuck stuff that says slow release.
Your dose should be from 1-2.5mg an hour before bed. Any more than that will cause you to wake up after only a couple hours, then you'll be wide awake since your serotonin works in a balancing act with melatonin

Smoke weed or eat it you'll sleep great

Yes but it's not really an on demand sleep aid. You can't just take it an hour before you want to sleep and then fall asleep. It's better for sleep schedule regulation. Meaning, you should take it at the same time every day and that will train your body to regulate it's sleep schedule. After a week or two you'll begin to start getting drowsy at an appropriate time (the time you set).

It helps me, I use it to sleep "harder". Got a gf that has to cuddle when we're sleeping (2-3 times a week) and whenever she moved it woke me up, but the melatonin seemed to help me stay asleep. Maybe it's bullshit idfk

The best thing you can do for your sleep is wake up early (five or six), work out regularly, do the same grooming and cleaning rituals before bed every single time you go to bed, and eat at regular times. Sleep hygiene basically.

But for some reason manchildren are allergic to regular schedules so they've all got sleep issues and pop benedril and melatonin to compensate.

Melatonin is not good for long term mental heath by the way.

Can I take melanin supplements and become darker? Looking to spice up a dead bedroom.

Kek

Yeah I think you have to eat more bioavailable melanin, best from human flesh.

It's way easier to develop a dependence on weed for sleeping than it is for melatonin.
t. ex-smoker

melanotan 2

It gives me cool dreams

I started taking 10mg tablets, didn't notice any significant change to my ability to sleep. Still take it because I have been shown compelling evidence that it inhibits tumorigenesis

no you havent, look again

I take some every once in a while.

It doesn't make me sleepy at all, but I've noticed when I take it I get a really good, full sleep. So yeah if you wake up a lot in the middle of the night I think they're good.

i take between 18 and 24 mg every night to counteract the caffeine pills i take during the day, it definitely helps

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5412427

>ask complete strangers on Veeky Forums
Who are more likely to lie to you than not.

And once you develop a dependence on melatonin supplements you cannot wean off, because your thyroids will barely produce it anymore.

will it help me get off the computer and into the bed knowing I have to get up and go to work in the morning?

>Melatonin is not good for long term mental heath by the way.

meme

this is not true