Anyone else find it funny how weak girls are?

Anyone else find it funny how weak girls are?
Even female 'powerlifters' struggle to put up weight that any guy who has been going to the gym for 6 months can do.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BVM6Qe5HKkl/?taken-by=ivweissenberg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

from time to time i do

not really, but i find it funny when they do meme exercises

pretty funny desu, especially for upper body

i*ve been lifting for three years and I'm about the same strength level as meg squats in squats and deadlift

like what

Funny how testosterone works

I think it's funnier that there are men in the gym and on Veeky Forums that can't overhead press 1 plate or bench 2 plate. They don't have the excuse of a female physiology or low testosterone.

Wat are androgens? What is female skeletal structure?

No shit women are fucking weak.

>men

wow you're a real tough guy you sure can outlift those women buddy good for you, DAE? upvoted

>They don't have the excuse of ... low testosterone.

IMBLYING

Are you even considered a man if you can't bench 2pl8?

>saw a chick benching 155 with good form yesterday
>she didnt look roided out or even disgusting

>sumoing for 275

I'M FUCKING TRYING OKAY

She did 160kg/three regular which I thought was impressive for a girl her size

Sumo squat.

it just takes consistent training over time. what i really meant was the know-it-alls on Veeky Forums and guys i've seen going to the same gym as me for at least a year who barely bench 1 plate

you go to the gym to get strong enough to do that you fucking retard

no, because I'm not retarded. Do you find it funny how weak ladybugs are? Or mice? Do you brag about how you can outrun turtles, too? or how you can lift more than a tree?

are we talking 1 rep?

I can bench 135 for ten reps consistently, I've only been taking the gym seriously for a few months now. Is that ok? Also trips

Pretty sure he means for 5+, 225 for 1 is teenager tier you're still not a man.

Yes that's good progress for a few months.
IMO 1 pl8 for multiple sets is the point where you can say you lift without completely embarrassing yourself. 2 pl8 1rm is where you surpass DYEL mode.

>benching 100kg is teenager tier
I guess 90 percent of men are teenagers then

I'm only joshing buddy, we all start somewhere, consistency is key :)

good progress for only a few months. try going heavier and hitting only 4 to 6 reps per set going to near failure. only way to lift heavier is to lift heavy.

My 1 rep is 185 (bodyweight), almost there bro

>he thinks 100kg is 225lbs
got some bad news for you bud..

olympic record for snatch at 69kg bodyweight is 165kg for men and 128kg for women
powerlifting watch has stats in pounds and I'm too lazy to do the conversions
squat record at 148lbs bodyweight is 556lbs for men and 450lbs for women
deadlift record at 148lbs bodyweight is 698lbs for men and 562lbs for women
for the snatch the woman was 77.5% as strong as the man, for the squat she was 80.9%, and for the deadlift she was 80.5%
seems the strongest women are 80% as strong as the strongest men
this also lines up with the old presidential fitness challenge where for the most part girls had to do 80% as many crunches and they could run the mile 75-80% slower than boys

powerlifters are funny. everything else in your post is just biology

Pretty much, if you can't do 225 for 5+ you ain't a man

What is you're a science fag with autism and no hope of ever communicating with a real human?

>strongest based on twinks
Tiptopkek

it literally is (+2kg)

Only bitter virgins would ever care that girls aren't as strong as men. Girls are cute little perfect creatures that need to be protected and led through life like children, why would they even need to be strong?

this assumes all competitors are full natty of course, which makes a huge difference, especially for womenz

manlet confirmed

fatlet detected

I agree. It's just funny to see girls who try to be strong fail objectively because of their stronger male counterparts

those 2kg can be the difference between a tough double and a complete fail

Do guys really want women to be able to lift as much as them? Go find a boyfriend, faggot.

>megsquats will never sit on your dick

2kg does not make that much of a difference

It's really unfortunate. My friend is a vegan and has been lifting for 2+ years and I beat her squat max (1pl8 8x4) in under a month of lifting legs once a week.

If a person can lift more than you he's stronger than you period, your xbw is irrelevant. Go mire ants nigga I'm gonna mire Eddie "2.5xbw dl" Hall any day of the week.

convenient how you leave out upperbody lifts

>not a man
>still typing
Wew lads

WOW WHAT A BUNCH OF MISOGYNISTIC BIGOTS IN HERE

FEMALES CAN DO ANYTHING MALES CAN DO, THEY JUST STRUGGLE BECAUSE YOU ARE OPPRESSING THEM

kek
also 8x4? Do you mean 4x8? Or is your friend just doing some weird shit?

full contact bench at 132 lbs is 300 for women and 424 for men, 70%
at 148lbs it's 311 for women and 440 for men, 70%
at 165lbs it's 325 for women and 485 for men, 67%
at 181lbs it's 380 for women and 556 for men, 68%
it's really pathetic if you look at pull-up requirements for the presidential fitness test. average women have 0 upper body strength

>another sub 2pl8 bencher

youre just gonig by records though those are anomalies

If you would do this properly you would take the median numbers. Because the average female lifters is nowhere near as strong as you listed

This looks like geared stats, in which case who cares?

There's a couple that always comes to the gym at exactly 2 pm. Now the guy is a pretty chill dude and we get along fine but his gf is always leaving weights around and she only does legs, especially sumo squats. The poor dude has to run around and rerack her weights.

The average female lifter does hip thrusts and shitloads of as s exercises you'll struggle to find enough of a sample size.

OP, im sorry no girl has ever wanted to have sex with you. Try to be less autistic in public and keep lifting. I hope you make it.

instagram.com/p/BVM6Qe5HKkl/?taken-by=ivweissenberg

I can bench 1-3 x 185. We're both gonna make it brah.

dayum mirin, dem bellows dough

>i'm such a weak, gutless, insecure little bitch that i have to compare my "strength" to that of a petite female's in order to feel like a man
>mfw this idiot would bow his head and cover his penis if he were confronted by an ACTUAL man

the only thing funny here is how much of a spineless piece of shit you are, squirt.

you should hear her voice it instantly will make you think that shes roiding

>2kg does not make that much of a difference

spoken like a completely ignorant and VERY physically weak dough boy who simply has not been weight lifting, if at all, for very long.

I can bench 185 for 3x8 you fucking pussy

sumo is harder

I want to hug the smug

I can bench the 100lb dumbbells for reps. Where does that fall in? I hate the bar

I got the 1 pl8 ohp but I can only bench 205. Should I kms??

Oops, yeah 8x4

I'm a fucking reet today 4x8 Jesus

1pl8=90lb plus an extra 45 lb for the bar
so you're short of 2pl8

1pl8=135lb
2pl8=225lb
3pl8=315lb
etc

At least it's a real lift. I think most of the girls at my gym think targeted fat burning is a real thing, so they do all core work and virtually nothing else. Like, what's the point of doing core if you're not using it for anything else?

So you think barbell is equivalent in difficulty to dumbbells? What about the people who claim the same weight is easier with the bar? I feel like there isn't much truth to that, but maybe I'll load up 200 lbs on the bar next time and see how that goes

i want to believe

not really, because i'm not a woman hating autist who takes out his lack of romantic success with women by trying to degrade people simply lifting weights for health and fitness and self-betterment

delete

why do you literally care what other people do or think? how does this affect you in any way?

i think he knows dude

Haaaaaha

I'm sorry to hear that

anyone else find it funny how bad men are at squeezing out babies? dude, men and women are different. get over it.

all the time, every time I see a log in the smith machine I can't help but laugh

Up until around 245 for bench I was able to add 5lbs to it per week, beyond that it's been about 2.5 and I weigh ~165lbs.

I can effortlessly OHP 1 plate but I only bench like, 155 lbs.

>bench 2 plate
how much weight it that? 225lbs?

Dumbells are harder, I alternate flat bench with the bar and dumbells every workout and when I was benching 2pl8 for 5 reps I was doing 95lb DBs for 5.

Now my incline is around 215 for 5 and my DB incline is 90lb DBs for 5.

not just yet. i believe in you

man, i can strict press 155 1rm and barely get 205 for a 1rm bench

Interesting. I recently did 10x8x6 with the 100s. I use the 80s for incline, though I always do flat and incline on the same day and I can feel how tired my pecs are by the time I get to incline. It lets me know I'm doing it right. The rom for dumbbells just feels so much better than the bar does I don't even bother with the bar

If that's the case you might just have shit form and are using a ton of front delt instead of your upper back to bench.

The average human male can not bench press 100 pounds

someone 300 lbs benching two plates seems a hell of a lot less impressive, depends on bodyweight imo.

>still mad I can't though

115lb x 4 strict OHP
135lb x 4 squat

How are my shoulders almost as strong as my quads?

Are you a 98 pound weakling?

I saw a girl in my uni gym deadlifting 2pl8 yesterday. I was surprised and impressed.