Frauders

Why does unnatty bodybuilders looks so bloated and disgusting? Even the old era BB'ers looked awful, but a bit more normal than now. Where are all the real natty body builders?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/9YuL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myostatin-related_muscle_hypertrophy
youtube.com/watch?v=51IP9KrCH-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Where are all the real natty body builders?
they dont exist anymore

the bloat is due some new substances they use now and they stopped doing vaccuums

No I don't mean that bloat, just that the muscle mass is bloated, water fluffy muscles, expanded guts. Will this freakshow ever end so we can go back and appreciate real, natural human progress?

you know this is pretty common knowledge but back in arnolds day they just used anabolic steroids.

After a while somehow they started using insulin, HGH, IGF-1. Even heard some rumors about some new substance causing water bloat in the muscle

Yes I do mean they look bloated from just roids. Can't you see that? It's so easy to see

The Natty king is coming, doesn't matter what the living roiders say

yes its just water and fat not real muscle

Natty bodybuilding is a joke.

And not all roiders look like that. That's massive insulin abuse and gut distention from trying to eat 5,000-6,000kcal a day to continue growing.

Most roiders look like shit and you wouldn't even know they're on. I'd say out of every 10 guys at the gym I've met who are on gear, maybe 1-3 look like it, and only one of the three actually look good/well proportioned.

Here's me, am roidfag.

It's a lot of water and muscle, not fat really. Too much muscle, like it wasn't supposed to be there. This is the only natty bigger than real life way, having life threatening deficiency

Why is natty BBing a joke? Why do people wanna look like freaks? I've done BBing and strength training myself for a couple of years now, I don't understand why people can't appreciate the natty way, and denounce this amdness

It's a weird subsection of fit culture. Natty is good.

Because muscle is metabolically expensive and your body does not want to carry around an excess amount of it. Also, when natties get super lean they look flat and depleted, that "muscles popping when you're dickskin shredded" look comes from increased nitrogen retention and glycogen stores that AAS allow.

Naturals can get really strong, because strength is primarily a CNS adaption. Your body simply does not want to put on massive amounts of muscle though, because it has no use and costs a metric fuckload of energy to maintain.

This is a pretty good pick, but you can see the dude has really worked out his traps, like alpha destiny, otherwise strong mire for the natty.

Also here is one of the few rare BBers who had been according to the internet at least been tested for myostatin and extensive roid testing to confirm he is full natty. Dunnu really but he looks very different to the other big BBers

Heres a pic of an obvious sinner

HAHAHAHAHA

He's not natty mate, sorry to burst your bubble.

And no, the enhanced guy in that picture did not do anything for his traps. Your traps and delts have the highest density of androgen receptors in your entire body, the sites that steroids bind to. This causes them to hypertrophy at a much greater rate than the rest, which is why boulder shoulders and thick delts are some of the easiest telltale signs of a roider.

Especially how his legs looks like the Belgian Blue bull

I only do 3 sets of OHP twice a week, and have never done a lift for my traps. I rarely deadlift too.

20 years old.

I'm saying still it's highly unlikely that he actually has a myostatin deficiency but that's the closest I've seen. Not miring him though, he is just another freak of nature

No bodybuilder has a "myostatin deficiency".

I bet you think Jeff Seid, Mike O'Hearn, and Simeon Panda are all natty?

sandow was natty you magnificent faggot

doesn't get more natty than being born before test was synthesized

you mean 30

>him natty
you're delusional

Nope. Lifting since 14, roids for in total a little over a year consistently.

This was me at 18.

I really don't know, but those people are not. But let's not make this thread about some random freak I just posted as an example for what is regarded in the BB community as "natty". He is not natty probably, but he has some unique muscle structure that I wanted to show but not use the Blue belgian pic that everybody uses

Anyway back to natty bodybuilding, is it really that we only should focus on strength? Anybody ahve good pics on Natt BBer vs Natty Powerlifter

I think Scott Herman is a good benchmark for the best a natural can hope to look, training their entire life.

Natty powerlifters usually look DYEL but they're strong, so if that makes you happy go for it I guess.

Manlet in oversized shoes

This guy is not that far of from me, currently cutting low for, since I have a very hard time going low (and eating little, since my hunger is unbearable sometimes, like literally wanna kill something unbearable, I get really angry sometimes, even a on a small cut, when i'm bulking I'm fine) Just have that typical all fat around my belly shit, even though my arms are veiny already and shoulders too, my core is not rock hard.

Don't hope for much more then.

I trained 3 years naturally and the last year I hardly gained any size, no matter cut or bulk, I just got slightly stronger.

I'm on my third year lifting now, but I've been lifting for strength but staying lean or doing small cuts. Gonna do even more BB after cut, but anyway I'm fine since my explosiveness very good (a lot of punching power for my "small" size and reaction time is literally top 1%)

It's funny when roided freaks big as houses (well not mr olympia big) compliment me on my punching power.

note the biggest difference of them all
>the natty is smiling

that natty looks like me, except he has bigger more muscular forearms

so yes, that is attainable and pretty quickly desu

Smiling because the gods (and the people) accept him

Heres a pic, yes also no calves. But my shoulders are very strong naturally, other parts are honestly lagging, except back.

Didn't you almost die

>Naturals can get really strong, because strength is primarily a CNS adaption. Your body simply does not want to put on massive amounts of muscle though, because it has no use and costs a metric fuckload of energy to maintain.
That is where roid users usually fail - they do light weight hi-rep training once on roids (light relative to their newfound roid strength), get a pump and look big,
but once off, their muscle depleat, demanding another cycle.
Naturals muscles do not depleat as fast as they grew because of the resistance. they have purpose. (honestly I had quite a mass grown and I had to take 3 months off workouts and all my gains changed very little over this inactivity period)
roid muscles have no purpose.
If you go on a cycle, it is best to train for strength at elast for some portion of the cycle i.e. above the roid-light level, so once you are off, you can continue almost the same trainings routine, using the roid-light as your after-cycle heavy level weights, so your muscles still have purpose to be on you.
You can maintian a shitload of gains this way with a single or very few and far-apart cycles

But why did u roid though?

Fuck, right in the feels.

You look good but I wouldn't be able to tell you apart from someone who doesn't lift if you wore a shirt with sleeves, no hate.

dude, you look terrible... completely disproportionate and those pimples are ugh

Do girls are more intrigued or more disgusted by you, once you started this?

Yes, twice.

What in the everloving pseudo-fuck are you talking about? I benched 345lbs at 18. I train using pretty much exclusively heavy compound exercises.

Please take your bullshit elsewhere you weak, DYEL faggot.

Here's 315 x 4 right after my 18th birthday.

vid.me/9YuL

Because I want to look like this.

>dude, you look terrible... completely disproportionate

I could say the same thing about natural male physiques, they literally look terrible and disproportionate to me.

I want to look like an anime.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Reconsider your physique. You look grotesque

I think you could probably tell I've seen a gym, not flexing in second pic since the suit would have broken.

Actually completely wrong. Steroids especially tren cause you to store more water and glycogen in your muscles and when you stop taking them it goes away, it's got nothing to do with rep ranges, the reason powerlifters go off cycle and don't deflate is the steroids they use(like masteron) don't cause as much water retention.

your belly button and your nipple form a very confused face
i like that

I'm not trying to be an ass or troll but I can't. I also have a skewed perception since I think most people, myself included, don't look very good or big at all.

A natural or non-lifter would probably notice.

But you also own a suit so you're doing better in life than I am user.

>(like masteron)

250mg Test E + 200mg Mast E all year masterrace

Mast is love.

KEK

I like you, user.

Myostatin deficiency in humans is literally a one in a billion mutation, there are only a few people who have it in the world. If you think it's a myostatin deficiency it's just steroids

Good idea, try to make your chest more proportionate

You look like you've lost weight and you look good in the suit but suits aren't great for showing off muscles, you look like just some dude really.

Um, may I add something to your highly scientific theory?

What if the amount of muscle you are able to build and maintain is somehow correlated with the amount of androgens (testosterone) in your body? So if you can maintain a body weight of 220 lbs while using 500mg of testosterone per week, it is safe to assume that by dropping down to 100mg of testosterone you will no longer be able to maintain the same level of muscle, as well as strength. In more scientific terms, you will lose weight once you stop taking the steroids regardless of what you do.

Also, not to criminalize myself doctor, but I myself have dipped a toe or two into the dirty waters of steroid use. You postulate that people who use steroids lift lighter weight, or weight that does not challenge them as you unclearly stated. What if there was a limit on how much weight a person's body could lift. I myself regularly performed 10 sets of 5 with 405 lbs on bench press while I was using steroids, but now I can't even lift that once. I still perform bench press and have never stopped, but I am weaker and my chest loses size without the steroids anyway.

Suits are not expensive my friend, I bought a real Italian suit, new was a 500$, but used for 10 dollars, go to goodwill if you need clothes for cheap. It honestly more about what looks good and not how much you paid for it or where it came from. I have several non new suits that are all brand or even semi hand sewn.

And yes I understand body dysmorphia, did have it myself before, thought I was skinny as fuck, but most relatives thought I had started doing steroids since I looked like shit before kek

Yes I know that, even very hard to find real pics, it was an example of how myostatin might look like on an adult human.

Yep that's one part of it but the water retention is another part some steroids do just puff your muscles up with fluid which disappears when you go off. If you did a tren cycle even if you could maintain strength your muscles would shrink.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myostatin-related_muscle_hypertrophy

While I'm not going to argue that all of these guys aren't roiding, we simply don't know how many people actually have this disorder (you can have one copy of the mutation and have more mass but to a lesser degree than homozygotes) and how many could have it to a lesser degree. It is possible that these guys have it, but as far as we know it only makes people carry up two twice the amount of normal muscle, but don't delude yourself into thinking they aren't also taking drugs lmao.

the point was the difference really, but I wouldn't say I look like just some dude since I'm 6 feet, does this guy even fill out his suit?

Oh yeah good will is great for suits, also golf clubs mine has a bind with dozens of sets for a dollar a set.

Btw my pant width is 32-33 inches, wide af so don't let the hips fool you

I like you too, dude.
Don't be so harsh on yourself.
I'm going to sleep, have a great night.

Can't tell fat from muscle in a suit

You could either have a massive chest or be pudgy for all I know, unless your arms are fuckmassive and you had to get the sleeves tailored.

That pic is just a badly fitting suit

Sorry suits really cover everything up you could look like anyone, even Calum von barely looks big in a suit and he's jacked and on roids.

Well haven't done neck or traps training specifically, gonna start both now, did a little new trap training and my traps heightened by half an inch in 2 weeks. Farmers walk is a helluva drug.

Bitch wtf, he looks huge in a suit, hude arms. He has wide hips probably, or bad suit. But you can tell he is a serious lifter. Check that dysmorphia

I'm gonna have to agree with the dude who posted him and say I wouldn't notice

Lmao at the shriek hitting that last rep. But I don't get what these fucking dyel turds are talking about you look good man keep it up.

Man I wasn't sure about that 4th rep desu

I started to stall and thought I might have to roll-of-shame that shit lmao

And thanks bb

>trains natty for 3 years
>goes full /fraud/
May god have mercy on your acne ridden soul

>May god have mercy on your acne ridden soul

I got cystic acne really bad taking a stupid amount of Trenbolone and Masteron

Bought some accutane and took it for two months and now i only get an occasional pimple or two.

Those spots on my delts in that one picture are from taking Melanotan 2 and popping acne. They're not actual pimples, it's hyperpigmentation of the skin. Those spots lasted for 3 months.

Don't ever pop your acne on Melanotan.

Well you do have bad case of body dysmorphia, since regular people and regular gym goer acquaintances noticed it through the suit that day, you really should give up roiding my man, and take a look at life as a whole, ofc I didn't train for size so that is holding me back. Maybe pick up a sport?

The only physical things I enjoy are lifting, longboarding, and fighting.

I tried to take up BJJ + Muay Thai but there were like 20 people in the classes and it made my anxiety flare up really hard so now I just lift and longboard around town listening to music.

I like my body dysmorphia though, if I didn't have it I would probably be content with my body and think I looked good, and then not have any reason or motivation to train.

Pictures are always missleading if you have no reference of hight or width
Gym buddy of mine is a manlet and looks fucking hughe in his pics, i am a 6'4 giant and photos look dyel but if i stand beside him he looks small as fuck

You could have it without it, I do and many other people do. Just gotta learn to accept it. Well then go alone, I also started alone since none of my friends wanted to, just punching a bag. Learn through youtube and get good basics down for a 6month period. Then take some classes or do sparring. Soon you wanna lose some mass to be better at sport.

I did say I was 6 feet though, so not short at least. But yes I'm not huge or big, just seen a gym once, and it was very obvious to people who hadn't seen in few years

He looks huge.

Ive never seen so much misinformation in one thread

What, that you can train natty?

Theres so many pants on head retarded posts in this thread im overwhelmed on where to begin. But yes you can train natty. Why couldnt you?

If I had a small dick I would roid too but I dont so I got nothing to prove.

It was a joke

>having a big dick
>wasting its potential on a pathetic body
Wew lad

un-natty is the vaguest terminology to use, if you are referring to AAS consumption fucking say so, because basically every bodybuilder or fitness model is using some sort of chemical performance enhancer and it has ALWAYS BEEN THAT WAY, even before artificial testosterone they were using shit like cocaine, opium and whatever gear they could shove into their bodies

so why are you using SARMS, diuretics, painkillers, fatloss drugs and stimulants.

ultimately the question should be:
>what are you prepared to do to beat your competition that your competition isnt?

The bigger I got the smaller it would look compared to my body since it doesnt grow.

If I had a small dick I wouldnt care couldnt get any worse might as well be huge in some regards.

the young elgintensity

HGH causes intestinal hypertrophy

HGH crosses a different kind of line. Of course nearly everyone with a genuinely fantastic body is on test and that's fine, buy HGH takes it from "probably safe if you do it right" to genuinely terrible for you, and for what? Lenny doesn't look good. Rich didn't look good. Yeah, HGH will get you even bigger then test alone, but why would you want to go from greek god to meatball?

Yep. Most roiders have shit programs and just throw the weight around anyway with not much intensity. Intensity has to be way up there for roids to work at their best. If ya dog it, well, it will show for sure.

Very spot on. It's like baseball when all the bs went down back in 05 and everyone was getting outed. BBHOF and its shriveled up old men traditiionalist a-holes who do the voting wont allow Big Mac, A-Rod, Manny Ramirez, David Ortiz, Barry Bonds, Sosa, and many more, all because they "took steroids". Nor did they take them to get freakish, but to stay healthy and recover from injuries. I seen A-Rods plan, it was puny and harmless : 5mg gummies of Test to just get a pre-game boost (naturally occurring). A couple IUs of GH to shred fat, Pregnenolone (naturally occurring), DHEA (naturally occurring). Massive misconception about all of that.

Oh but yeah, its ok for all the old timers to be in the HOF when many of them admittedly did coke, amphetamines and other shit to stay active and lively during games. Thats all fine for some reason, yet the greatest players ever in our generation wont ever be in the HoF because they juiced. What Barry Bonds accomplished, NO MAN ON THIS PLANET will ever come close to again. Roids isn't gonna make you Barry Bonds. His hand-eye coordination, his knowledge of the strike zone, recognizing pitches instantly, and when he got the one mistake pitch in an at-bat, he killed it every time.

But yea, there are drugs in every sport. Nothing is natural 100%. And i could care less, as long as it is being done properly and not abused.

Hgh causes EVERYTHING hypertrophy, or better yet, EVERYTHING HYPERPLASIA. Bone cell growth, internal organ growth, facial muscles (youll look a bit different afterwhile too), cartilage, tendons, all of it. Reason being freaks have to do this is to strengthen and grown the skeletal frame to handle all the muscle growth accordingly.

IGF1 is for being able to eat like a machine nonstop, but fuck that. Way too dangerous to be messing with insulin, imo, and really isnt needed. HGH can be harmful if abused, but its a great fat burner and can be done in smaller doses.

Yeah it makes everything grow, just some tissues more obviously then others. And yeah I guess low dose HGH to only higher, but still physiologically normal, levels is probably fine. Even that probably increases risk of cancer

imagine feeling the need to defend yourself on an anonymous forum

also way to answer the question

current PRs?

all hail the natty king!

Dude, you can't tell who does and doesn't use gear. Models use gear to be photoshoot ready year round. It's how the diet and taking goes that makes them bloated. Also insulin is big sooner the early 2000's

Once again, you can't just tell who uses and who doesn't. You're house using the biggest of the big as examples. Look up models and men's physique competitors, they are also on gear. Same thing with pro cyclists. It's not the gear, it's the training and diet

Yeah, he is very strong and impressive. Seen him do 500lb deads, not fuckin bad for a natty.

the "natty" in this pic isnt even natty LMAO

Yeah, when youve been around the industry for long time and lifting a long time and generally knowledgable about most facets that go into all of this, its easy as shit to spot roiders. I really don't care, i even advocate its use if you truly know wtf you are doing. Np for me. I just cant stand the ones who lie about it when it is blatantly obvious.

Take Scott Steiner for example. One of the greatest wrestlers ever (yes i know its fake lol) and my goodness, in 1998-99 in his prime, the guy looked unreal. I am dead serious when i say this too, i have never seen bicep peaks as good as his. His entire arm was godly, just blessed with unreal thickness in his tris/bis. Looked like he had 2 softballs stuffed in there. Love the guy, funny as fuck and was one the most entertaining heels ever.

However, in some shoots, he lied so badly you just had to laugh, when asked about roids and the excuses he gave was retarded. He says 'no, not roids, Andro'...since it was legal back then. Lol..Andro is a steroid, but ffs, it is not going to jack you up and shred you like that with that much mass and leanness. Andro is just dumbed down testosterone, nothing more.

You guys wanna laugh for 5 mins , watch this shoot he did some years back. So many wreslters like Nash, Hall, Ultimate Warrior, Road Warriors, Venture, even shithead Hogan admitted to using juice, yet Big Poppa Pump says he never used them. Says he never used GH either lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=51IP9KrCH-0