CREATINE?

Nearly all my gym bros use it, although I'm uncertain.

What's Veeky Forums's thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/creatine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

makes you look fat and bloated

You can lose your hair but other than that it's good

Shit didn't work for me.

Literally one of the only supplements proven to work

Makes your hair and skin really shitty

proven to make u bald by 25

>9910▶
>
lol one of my classmates in high school used it for like a year
tried to pass it onto me too

So, let's say, what are the pros and cons?

No. Stay natural, brother.

If you're prone to hair loss it MAY increase your rate of hair loss, because of a supposed increase in DHT. However not all studies that measured for this found an increase in DHT. Creatine is the safest thing you can take to help with anaerobic exercise. You'll probably put on water weight though.

Makes you go happa crazy!

So if I'm already bald with no end in sight I have nothing to lose?

your natty card

You need to think this very deeply. It's not a minor thing to use creatine. There's a before and after with this supplement, and you and everyone know of the side effects and the consequences for your health in the long term.
So, if you want to maximize your gains and strength take it, but remember what you're sacrificing.

What would these side effects be? When researching It's very hit and miss with reasults.

At the moment I'll only be using it to gain a basis upon a currently bulking stage.

creatine has a 50+ year history of being a legitimate supplement that is safe (when pure) and does what it is claimed to do.

He's a fucking idiot, disregard his statement desu.

He's memeing you

Im using creatine daily for awhile now. Im cutting as well. No hair loss. Safe to use.

Yes, good goy, keep taking all these supplements your body needs, there won't be any negative consequences for your health. Remember to buy your protein bars in your way back home.

Only down sides are it might speed up hair loss if you're going to lose it in the future anyways and if you don't drink enough water it can stress your kidneys a little bit.

I started taking it 3 months ago and haven't had any hair loss and it definitely increased my strength slightly.

There are no real side effects, other than possible hair loss acceleration. You get creatine in meat as well, this is just a more isolated form.

It'll make you gay

Uhh... I'm a vegan

Reminder to post a current body pic when you post these shit replies.

It's literally the most proven PED. Has more studies than caffeine and testosterone. All it does is turn into phospocreatine in the body, and allow that phosphate to turn an ADP back into ATP, increasing anaerobic capacity

It's good for you, however be prepared to piss more than usual

non-meme answer: examine.com/supplements/creatine/

it has a well-established positive effect on strength and power and it's reasonable to think that vegetarians and vegans would especially benefit from it. the main downsides are water retention and the consequent bloating (which isn't as bad as people imply it is) and the not-empirically-established-but-entirely-plausible theory that it accelerates baldness in individuals predisposed to male pattern baldness