Sexier before, looks better after.

awwwww
that's a shame

>navel piercing

neither

You're so clever

somwhere in between would be the best

Sexier before

Are you implying that I'm a repressed virgin? Sexual attraction and aesthetic attraction are entirely different.

before

BEFORE

Definetly before
God female fitness is such a fucking meme, why do they even bother

before

after desu, 4chinks are too dumb to realize that the amount of effort and discipline needed to form that kind of body, esp. as a girl, probably means that she's a decent gal

I suppose I was just wasn't intelligent enough to have realized there was a distinction to be made there. Thank you for opening me eyes to that.

LMAO @ all you fags lusting for fat women

if you say before you're insecure

her chest looked fucking retarded before

Either honestly but the first isnt fair because she obviously gave more of a shit about lighting in the second.

After she was fat before

This, the rest of you are faggots.
Not to mention those thighs and hips are way nicer after.
>Those pelvic dimples

Before is too fat. After is too muscular. She was probably really hot somewhere in between.

Nice =/= fuckable user.
She doesn't deserve to get all nine inches slammed into her balls deep, and fucked across the bed and to beg for mercy just because she personally made the decision to make herself less attractive user.

the irony is that if she only ate veggies once in a while, took up jogging and only did meme instathot booty workouts she'd be better off.

After, she has good lighting for the picture so she probably doesn't look that muscular irl

I prefer thicc. I bet her ass disappeared in the after, which makes doggystyle completely shit and even painful.

Her legs were fucking trunks with no definition heading for knock knees and cankles, just for that the after looks better.

No one gives a fuck about girls on Veeky Forums unless they are showing us their tits. Girls are not a apart of the Veeky Forums community nor any other outside of soc or cgl.

I would fuck before.
After would fuck me.

before, for sure.

>likes his women to look more masculine
>calling others faggots
kek, thanks for the laff bro

Before.
I will never understand why women do the 'after' to their bodies.

maybe she's just a vapid bitch though user

After, of course.

checked

Left would get attention in nigger countries only. Right is hot as fuck and would be desired in normal countries.

The only ones who want the right are gay people, cucks, and other women.

so blacks have higher test levels?

after, her face isnt attractive enough to cover for a mediocre body

Whites do, actually.

than what you said would be the other way around. Only low test men find the right attractive.

Wrong. I'm on test, tren and dbol and I find left disgusting. What kind of low self-respect "man" would touch a fat big like left?

How have the standards for Veeky Forums dropped so low that before is even considered better?
If this was a dude everyone would be tonguing his bumhole over the great progress.
She's a banger, wouldlickmycumoffherabs/10

definitely before. female abs are repulsive

Not just Veeky Forums but the whole of Veeky Forums has been swept by the thicc meme, which people predicted years ago.

BOTH, I would fuck BOTH

>has to take a test supplement
i meant naturally high test men, not a faggot twink

>thinks men just recently started to like thicc women
lol, pathetic.

Yes fatties

HAES pls go.

after

Both have JUST hairlines.

But I'd fuck both no problem

fucking disgusting

it's ok you will never look this good

just come out already, faggot.

He () is right mate. The "after" looks like horse-shit; taking too many roids for too long and ended up losing all trace of femininity.

The "before" shot would give an impotent man a 10-year erection.

it's ok you can fuck that abomination without my consent. you don't have to attack anonymous people for their opionion on aesthetics

Hot dayam
Would spoon and whisper sweet nothings

I like before better, but at least after is not too much.

How is this even possible?

steroids

She honestly looks good in both of them. The deciding factor, in this case, is the observer's tastes. Personally, I prefer the before.

hnnnnng

Don't listen to Every insecure Veeky Forumsizen mistakes a good pump for roids when they see someone bigger than them.

>The "before" shot would give an impotent man a 10-year erection.

Why are you memeing yourself? Men don't like fat women.

sure sure it's all in good pumps and eating unprocessed chickenfilets. especially for females. do your research fag

>Men don't like fat women

they also don't like women with the bodies of men

>that
>looking anything like a man

Get off my board, dyel.

>when you're such a fag you can't see it
laffin

What's her ig?

>you're a fag for liking a fit female lol

>fit and having the physique of a man are the same
stop trying, closetboi.

Moar?

Before, after is a bit too musculine for a woman, but thats my personal taste.

>navel
>not nasal

Only faggots don't like navel piercings. Only faggots like nasal piercings.

someone post her instagram account i want to see MOAR

Would much rather fuck before. Girls should not have abs. They should have a good amount of body fat.

kashy92

They're not, that's the point, retard. The girl has some abs and that's about it. She's not manly at all.

we are talking about the same pic right? how is this not manly?

>how is this not manly?
Not him but the feminine face, blonde long hair and ass seem not manly to me

>feminine face, blonde long hair
why bring face into this? we're saying that she has a BODY of a man

>ass
that's it? you're just going to ignore her entire upper body?

After desu, although she is quite close to the point where it does become unattractive.

I like the after better, you must feel much more healthy and attractive so don't let others drag you down, they're a bunch of gains goblins, only hold that opinion because you cut your fat and hence lost the fat tissues on your chest area so it appear smaller, can't do anything about that but I much rather seeing an aesthetic pleasing healthy body with muscle than some tits.

You also wear heels in the after pic so it changes your leg shape so I can't make an accurate assessment whether they were better before or after.

It's not manly at all. If something like this looks manly to you you should stop posting, get to the gym and come back when you're strong enough to at least bench the bar.

> I much rather seeing an aesthetic pleasing healthy body with muscle than some tits.

your implication is the real issue here. nothing wrong with your personal opionon on aesthetics though.

Is that possible natty tho ? . she looks to have a hell of a lot of build on for a girl , and i do hear that gear is very common for girls now . she does kind of look too much for my taste

Before

This

optimum build coming through

10/10

>we're saying that she has a BODY of a man
Who are we?
And you didnt mention body at all in your post so thats what i was refering to

And sure, she has muscles and maybe abit too much but she still looks fairly small and feminine to me

>has to use weird angles to give off some semblance of having hips
>would look like a plank of wood from the front

Holy shit

hnnnng Olsen is so perfect

fat

>Sexual attraction and aesthetic attraction are entirely different.
Bullshit.

Yeah, i am utterly fed up with that bs. Stewart and others are spot on. It's this endless trend and PC bs too of embracing being out of shape and fat (or obese) because that is what they are - FAT. They aren't PLUS, they aren't "Voluptuous", they aren't "big boned", they are fat, all there is to it. Yet now we have another one of these cultural shifts, mainly starting and taking place in Dumbfuckistan or Zombie Land (aka, the US) where being out of shape and unhealthy is somehow embraced as a good thing. Uh yeah...ok. SMFH.

As for the OPs pic, looks good in both B and A. She didnt get carried away by going on a bunch of androgens like them other dumb whores and was able to retain plenty of curves and an overall feminine physique. Though personally, id take the B pic.

A F T E R

ya all just losers who dont even look muscular compared to that girl so you convince yourself that a proper fit girl looks bad