N

T

H

O

L

M

A

N

GODDAMIT gotta slap the fuck out of a handicap to confuse the morals, right babe?

F

I miss him more every day

F

benevolent xylophone

so apparently the white powder was "preworkout" and rich snorted it because it worked faster

who the fuck does she think she is fooling

F

You mean you haven't tried the new preworkout called cocaine?

Yeah...Absolutely ludicrous and though she seemed authentic at first, saying that stupid shit loses all credibility. Rich may have been an eccentric dude, but give me a fakkin break, no one is going to do retarded crap like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=gxEPV4kolz0
F.

actually it was PMMA being used. its what many of them south american hobags use to get them bulbous jiggly asses. either one of course though, is just stupid and senseless, and it is anyone's guess if that too could have had something to do with his death, since that shit can cause complications down the road with nerve damage, blood clots, aneurysms, and so on. it doesnt metabolize/absorb just sits there like a blob of shit. he clearly had it in his arms and also side delts and chest.

i just dont see the point in that bs. its not real whatsoever and nothing impressive about it.

F

We miss you Pianoman

considering he said he said Rich deserved to die. RICH should have knocked that fucking retard on his ass.. let him go home and sob to his alcoholic mom for more money.

2 SCOOPS C'MON!!!