Rate my meal Veeky Forums

rate my meal Veeky Forums
post yours

toss the bread.
solid nutritious meal

>c*rn

0/10

>microwaved veggies from a plastic bag???
trash

wtf is wrong with corn
never heard anyone talk shit about corn

that's egg not cum

What's wrong with buying frozen veggies?

No nutrients and starchy garbage carbs

nothing

they are fresher and more nutritious than """fresh""" vegetables

>bread

lmao

nice keyboard
veggies look frozen, shit tier
why bread

taste like shit mainly

>bread

fuck off

it looks all good op, thread is full of fucking butthurted faggots

Onto my dessert now
Banana bread with chocolate chips
Might have a third of this

Brekky

WTF! BREAD?!

Jfc I'd rather just skip eating and go hungry. For real could not bring myself to eat such crap. You guys must be REALLY desperate for calories. It's not even like the macros on that shit are going to be spectacular . Maybe you guys should try to post this shit on /ck and they can give you a reality check and point you in the right direction

>wtf is wrong with corn
everything, it has no nutritional value, just sugar and shit.

I would do away with the white bread. If you are going to eat bread, which I am not against, get something 100% whole grain. I don't take pics of my food. I just eat it.

wtf is wrong with you that banana bread looks amazing

It looks semi burnt, dry, and likely tasteless. It looks like calories that are 100% not worth it. Banana bread has nutritional value similar to cake, I'd rather eat an actual fucking cake

the banana bread is actually really good, got it for free as it didnt scan at the checkout it also has hersheys chocolate chips which are my favourite

Okay faggot, now that you talked shit go ahead and enlighten us and post pics of what you eat

The chad feast

banana bread looks perfectly cooked. lol u user.

>chad eats florets
>virgin eats the stems

do you actually consume this?

Every day yes, although most are reheated in storage containers. This was a freshly cooked special.