/fat/ Loving Lily edition

Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2017/sep/05/could-a-drug-that-mimics-a-zero-carb-diet-help-us-live-longer-healthier-lives
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no wojak
STOP CREATING THREAD YOU MONGOLOID

6'0 220 down to 205. hit 1pl8 dead last week and 1pl8 squat this werk. started from nothing about a month ago. noob gains so shit """milestone""" but i feel good

you can do it /fat/

feeling bad about no wojak

anyway, I think I'm falling for the crossfit meme but I'm actually having fun exorcising for once in my life. reminding me of football practice desu. should I keep going or should I get out? all I hear people is talk about how it fucked their backs but mine seems alright so far.

>still shilling lily
good lord OP

*exercise

CONFESS FOR MAINTAINING THE PURITY OF YOUR LARD SOUL

nothing father. i've been good. i did make some overnight oats with greek yogurt and it was pretty bad. perhaps i should've used honey or jam or something to make it better

I just got back from a 26 minute walk up and down the hill in front of my house. I noticed when I was lifting that during rests between sets I would be short of breath. That means my cardio is a shit and a half. From now on Tuesdays and Thursday I'm going to walk until I feel comfortable running with out fucking up my knees. 218 and 5'11".

PREVIOUS THREAD

>
>
>

Seriously OP always link the previous thread.

You're the OP of /fat/, I think you have the responsibility of maintaining and upholding the /fat/ traditions which are:

>Fat Wojak Donut Steel in OP
>put memearrow before "who is /fat/ for?" in OP
>CONFESS post (i'll give you some fat wojaks OCs someone else made, if you'd like)
>"accidentally ate XXml of food scented lotion" post
>always link previous thread
>always have a nice somewhat clever edition title

i can only tell you how to do it. the responsibility to keep /fat/ great is on you.

I'm going to eat so much soup today. Most of it is broth at this point, but I'll most likely gain a lot of water weight from the sodium.

Holy Father forgive but diet coke tempts me too much to resist it. I've traded one devil for another - from regular cola to diet one.

Im still loving lily

She drives me to get my gains

I think you're missing the point of these threads

y-y-es /fat/sempai

i love fat wojacks but we need to break the subversive conditioning

Besides having a woman around for a change will give us testosterone boost

You guys think I can go from 205 to 170 by January if I do ADF+lifting+cardio?

i'd say the point of these threads are subjective but what do you think the point is?

Mess served fries and tendies yesterday. There was a couple other dishes I could've gotten but was too tempted. I'm sorry, father.

>we need to break the subversive conditioning
interesting idea, i haven't considered that effect

fat wojaks are just so comfy lad

SHE'S FUCKING PERFECT

Peanut butter and celery

I NEED A FUCKING FAT WOJAK IN THE OP REEEEEE or at least someone fat, not a normalbod

o father I ate over my goal yesterday by about 220 calories but I was still under maintenance by around 900. I hit a new low weight this morning and I am tempted by a big mac wat do

She's your prize
Work for it

They are but too much of anything is bad yknow?

Change it up once in a while :)

She's ugly tho.

Look I know it's /fat/ and I'm going off topic, but for real the fat wojaks even after searching the catalog make it insanely easy to find /fat/ threads. I think that might be were a lot of people are coming from. I'm OK with LIly though just consider this next time.

theguardian.com/science/2017/sep/05/could-a-drug-that-mimics-a-zero-carb-diet-help-us-live-longer-healthier-lives

>eating no carbs makes you live longer
huh

really made me think

Agreed. Fuck this fat fucked OP

can someone edit new wojaks so that they're losing 1 lb a week, and maybe wojak could get fit with us too?

wojak progress threads

Started this fight on Saturday. Weighed myself today and already down two kilos, and today's weighing was soon after dinner.
I know it's not really useful in any way and could be water etc., but that doesn't negate the great motivating factor of seeing the weight move already.
I think for the future I will weight myself every Sunday and never in between.

we used to do that but he's been plateauing for the past year

lend me your will
mine's gone awol

OP is a faggot, what do you expect.

loose skin wojak?

kys, faggot

Eat a salad with a little Thousand Island dressing.

Agree. Fat fucks who think they can change /fat/ thread templates can die

WTF DELTETE THIS!!!

/fat/ op must always be a fat wojack

reminder to STOP FUCKING EATING
...or if you don't want to, eat some chicken breast instead. The Bird of Gains is your best friend

I know from the past that willpower is the least of my problems right at the beginning. I'm going to ride the wave as far as it takes me. The real struggle begins in the middle of the process, at least for me.

I always skip breakfast. Had to skip lunch today as well.
Had around 800 calories for dinner and feel full.
That's 2000 under maintenance for the day! Good stuff.

Winter is coming, user. You're not going to use the snow as an excuse to not go to the gym, right?

ah god just look at this wojak, perfect opportunity for OP wasted

It's mainly going to rain where I am and I like running in the rain so it's all good.

gonna attempt a 2 week fast

thanks for the tip!

How many calories do you think bogey burnt smashing that table up?

>You're not going to use the snow as an excuse to not go to the gym, right?
I'm not planning to.

Not enough

what game is he playing
imagine how high that maneuver got his heart rate

>tfw my chickens dont let me near them

Looks like settlers of Catan to me

Not planning to go to the gym or not planning to not use it as an excuse?

fuck off idiot

Ate like shit last night at a bbq.

I sweat like a pig. Did it when I was at normal weight, do it now that I'm /fat/. I sweat from my face a lot. Also breast and back.

The big difference is the amount of embarrassment that comes with it.

>tfw I never have anything to confess

you just confessed something...

Not planning to go to the gym. I'm on tight budget.

How many of you you lift while cutting, and if so do you use Creatine and protein shakes?

here

I drink mesomorph + water preworkout and protein+milk post workout (optimum nutrition)

its hard to tell how much it helps with noob gains but preworkouts help a lot when im trying to lift on a fast, otherwise i have no energy. your mileage may vary though, some people have great fasted lifts and don't bother with preworkouts until much later

This
if you can't do them right, don't do them
Fatties need structure.

You should be sat on for such blasphemy

Cookies and milk last night. Just couldn't help it

weak

I eat this for lunch every day.
Is it bad? I always stay under my calories so...?

It's fine as long as you don't overeat, peanut butter is really easy to rack up the calories on though

true. It's only 2 tbsp a day tho.
Plus I only eat like twice a day :(.

user....

one whole jar of peanut butter...

dude how many calories is that? thats like solid fat.

in what time frame?

So far at 530 calories today.

Someone left donuts for everyone in the office. Pray for me /fat/

If it's a 16 oz jar, that would be about 2660 calories they just consumed.

>tfw no sweet tooth
It really makes losing weight so much easier. Cake candy and coke? Not for me!

I hope my water gets turned back on soon I just want a comfortable shit

I wish I was like that. Right now I'm desperately trying to get my coworkers to finish the donuts off.

>Still can't kick Splenda

I hate black coffee and I tried the stevia liquid sweeteners but it tastes disgusting

when i feel hungry, i just grab a cup of coffee but I can't drink it without the splenda, i dont know what to do

>just drink black!!
i fucking wish

Got 600 calories left. Just feel like binging on cereal like the good old days.

Maybe espressos are easier? I know they are stronger, but we often drink shots of repulsively tasting alcohol and you can maybe eat a mint afterwards.
Some people also prefer black coffee in the americano version, that is an espresso shot with hot water over it. It's usually not as bitter as drip coffee.

Hello in a cut i have to eay 30g daily fat, what meat can i eat besides chicken ? can i eat pig or any delicious other meat ? like what? any recomendation ?

I know if it fill my macros it is ok but i want to eat the more saludable possible

And also if im 5'7, 171cm and 85kg how much time do you think it will pass till i lost 20 kg eating 1200-1400 kcal a day?

Thanks

I went to a sugar free creamer
at first I thought it was nasty, but then I got used to it, normal creamer tastes disgusting to me now.

learn how to into willpower and you'll be fine

Why not just not drink coffee at all?
it's a terrible drink anyway, so there's no reason to continue drinking it

>got into a fight in traffic
>I was in the right but I apologized like a bitch because I'm a DYEL fat fuck

just

I love Lily !

She's my thinspo btw I'm a gril

Fat wojacks back to r9gay

Got down from 90kg to 83kg(175 cm), there has been some visible fat loss on my body but nothing on my face. I know people who are much more overweight than me but have much slimmer faces. Why did I have to lose the genetic lottery.

I have a massive case of meat head as well.
Makes me look younger, but my grey hairs sort of work against that at the same time.

It helps satisfies my urges to eat

I'd kill everyone itt right now for a fried peanut butter sandwich

If you're simply overweight you can lose the fat and look much better. In my case I will still be a meat head and it really really does not look well on me. At this point I'm just losing weight out of sheer anger.

drink water
drink lemon water

>lost weight
>got new shirts that wouldn't fit me before the loss
>tfw put on like 15 lbs
>tfw they are tight now
i've gained and lost probably 100s of lbs,send professional help

I can't count how often that happens to me

It gets easier as processed sweets begin to taste gross after a long period of abstinence .

This is why if you have loose skin after weight loss you shouldnt have it surgically removed.

Fatty habits die hard. You can easily put on 30 pounds in a couple months if you really start binging again. You just stretch that surgically tightened skin out more and more, repeatedly. Only this time it's less elastic and might not tighten naturally.

same

Is a cup of cooked white rice really only 200 calories? 1 cup is so fucking much. Fills up my plate.

I was counting calories never under no circumstances going below TDEE. Shit, i had the mindset that i was unbreakable. I was looking nice and getting complements. I looked like a new man.

evrey meal planned,even during my birthday i didn't cheat. Months and months went by and I was doing good and looking good. This time i was going to make it, then I fell off some steps and sprang my shoulder bad and couldn't lift for months or else I'll snap my shit up.

without lifting my motivation left and i didn't eat right. I'm putting on weight faster than i ever lost it at a 1k deficit and all that work went out the window in a month. it's not fair bro

use half and half you dumbass. never drink sugar liquids ever.