Start lifting to deal with depression and social anxiety

>start lifting to deal with depression and social anxiety
>people look at me all the time now
>it got worse

>Go to the same gym for a year and a half not
>people smile and wave hello to me because I'm there everyday
>wave hello back and pray they don't come up to talk to me
>Owners daughter is 15 and won't stop starting conversations with me
>Old man who takes 40 minute showers after only doing bench always comes up to me to ask if I would spot him
>Staring at the floor does nothing

What can't people leave me alone. I just want to lift in peace. It's time for a new gym...

>go to gym
>no one talks to me
I like talking to people, but I'm to autistic to start conversations.

This
I wish someone had told me about this or at least warned me that being swole and fit and apparently good looking would make me a target of everyone.

No matter what people wants to believe, it really is all about looks.

>people looking at me always made me anxious
>got a 7/10 face
>start working out
>looks significantly better
>mires everywhere
>makes me feel like I'm about to be lynched
i wish i could just stay home forerver anons

>be myself
>lift
>realize random people looks at me
>random girl says hi
>"hhh..h... hhiI"
>forget how to walk
>robot walk home and never leave again

I wish I could turn off my autism

go homegym

>Owners daughter is 15

You mean 18, right user?

I wish I was good looking.

You don't.

he does

Fuck off, there is nothing worse than being ugly. A shitty illness, sure but that's it.

>Owners daughter is 15 and won't stop starting conversations with me
Marry her, inherit the gym

やれやれだぜ

>lifting will cure my autism

every time

>Work out 3 days in a row and take 1 day break.
>On break day feel like a complete loser, lose all my confidence and stutter when I lose track of thought.

How can I make it stop.

It can help mitigate it, but it will actually make any social anxiety worse if you're unable to deal with people.

is there any pill that will make it go away?

>tfw everyone looks at you but not sure if it's because you're ugly or because you're chad

There is one that helps with social anxiety, it's just make it more beareable, it won't solve it completely.

Paroxetine it's called.

Social anxiety is pretty much lack of heatly self-steem for a long period of time, cognitive therapy can help you solve it.

so, my only option is to go to a psychologist?, just give it to me straight, will I make lots of friends if the treatment work?

This become the boss, if you marry the current boss's daughter he'll have to retire because you're indirectly cucking him, he will have to admit to your supremacy over him.

This.
Wish people would be more upfront about this or even talk about these kinds of things.

I fucking hate social interactions with uninteresting people but I don't get why you guys get so anxious about it. Some meaningless small talk is annoying, sure, but it's not like they're gonna inconvinience your life any further

Yea, once you recover your self-steem your social anxiety fade away.

Keep it mind you will still feel anxious just like everyone else, but a normal kind of anxiety you can control, instead of a crippling one like social phobia.

If you want lot of friends you'll need to learn some social skills too.

One of the most important things you need to understand in order for your social anxiet to not come back is to always try to be around people, some you will need to change your lifestyle to prevent this.

Oh and look for a good psychologist, some are literally crap, try not to use pills tho, they don't solve anything.

Good luck.

Having lots of friends takes more work tho, if you just want to be happy with yourself with a few good friends you can do it.

ok thanks user,
I've always had like 4 good friends and that's it, for whatever reason we grew apart and I cannot connect with other people, I didn't want to, but I may look into some psychologist.
Thank you