Tfw when you're 5' 11" and your gf will never watch you like that

>tfw when you're 5' 11" and your gf will never watch you like that

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/elisha__h/
instagram.com/reneeherbert_/
youtube.com/channel/UCsPIaCSj0XpQJbGDIJfyFrw
parenting.com/height-calculator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tfw you are 193cm and your gf 168cm and she always looks at you like that.

If you are 183 cm and your girlfriend can look at you like that then you are running the risk of dooming your sons to turbo-manletdom. Don't do it anons.

I'd rather be 5"11 than live in Cuckdanavia any day.

>tfw you are 5'5" and children don't even see you as an authority figure

go back to

>wanting to have a womanlet gf
Smh senpai. I cant date women that are much shorter than me - hard to respect your partner when you feel like they're a child.

And so much easier to disrespect her

i dont have an incest fetish

>Projecting

Lets be honest, you wouldnt

>having a gf
lol what are you, gay?

Dude, you don't have to be tall to lash out with violence and emotional abuse

>i'm 5'9
>dad is 6 ft
>uncle is 6'6
>grandpa is 5'9
>tfw i got the wrong genes

given that your kidlets are also shot as fuck, i see no problem here.
Give my best to the senpai champ

>tfw male and 168cm

SUOMI MAINITTU
TORILLE :DD

This is sincerely something I consider in dating.
How do I ensure my children are at least as tall as me at 6ft1?

how tall is the mail man?

you can't. males on both side of the family are ~5'11 but somehow I ended up 5'6

You grandad was probably taller than you at your age, people shrink with age

>
but how tall are the females in your family user
your mom is a womanlet

5'3

Then obviously you'll be a manlet you dummy, I am asking how tall my waifu has to be so that my heirs won't suffer your fate

unfortunately thats not really the case with my grandpa, i just got the dominant genes while my dad and his brother got the recessive ones.

like, my grandpa had hazel eyes, and my dad and brother have bright blue eyes. most likely im just a carrier for this shit while not actually being it myself.

>dad is 5'7ft
>mom is 5'1ft

I'm 5'11ft could've been worse

how tall is the mailman XD

Same. 181cm(5'11). dad is like 172 (5'7), mom is 162(5'3) and my brother is like 168(5'6). Dodged a bullet. But i live in Sweden and most 12 year olds are taller than me.
Pretty much the shortest guy in the room everywhere i go.

lol I'm the same

>mum is 5'4
>dad is 5'5
>sisters are 5'2 and 5'3
>I'm 6'0

saying that I don't really look like my dad either...

I'm 187 cm and get dwarfed 100% of the time in public transportation

5'7

DELET THIS

I'm 186cm and from Spain which is very tall here but when I went to Sweden I felt intimidated many times. Good thing I live in a country of manlets.

Man they're like different breeds.
Like comparing a pomeranian to a kangal or some shit.

>tfw will never find a gf thats taller than me

I didn't say my kids, I mean random kids. Of course I don't have kids, I'm 5'5"

>6ft
>Tfw all girls look up to me
>Tfw not too lanky
>Tfw don't have body dysmorphia issues that prevent me from approaching tall Amazon qts(even some taller than me)
In reality tho, height doesn't matter. Look around the street, you will find plenty of short guys with qts. The main thing that matters is actually talking to a female once in your life, which Veeky Forums doesn't seem to do.

>I'm 6'3 but my GF is 5'9 so I'm barely taller than her anyways

It's always people who are not short who say height doesn't matter. Really makes you think.

>you will find plenty of short guys with qts

Yes but that's simply an issue of supply and demand. Manlets are like cubic zirconium, men are like diamonds.

Markat takas

Oh my god, tell me about it.
Last week I was in a bus at a red light and I saw a guy walking with a girlfriend who was like a full head taller than him. She rubbed his hair as if she was his mommy and I almost got hard.

This. Dad is 6'1" and mom is like 4"11. I'm 5'7". I lucked out and wound up with a top-tier face and an 8 incher that means I've never really had that many problems but still don't do it bros.

A few years ago after we just came back from a good football game where our team won my dad got the most shitfaced I've ever seen him and said that while he loves my mom he wishes he could do it all over again with a taller woman so I might wind up around his height. It's the only time he's ever said anything to me regarding my height and it was just completely out of the blue. It was pretty surreal desu.

Yet her shoulders are still just as broad as his are. Absolutely pathetic.

Lanklets BTFO forever.

My father is shorter than me but I know he could still beat the shit out of me

just make her on her knees

the only thing weird about dude on the right is his chest. Hes actually not bad looking no homo

I see taller girls with shorter guys daily. Sticks out as much as interracial couples. I always think they look silly but hey the guy is only trying to improve his short genes.

He gets an A+ for effort in my book.

>Tfw I'm 6'3 but don't even consider myself tall because both my brother and grandpa are at least 6'5
I'm pretty happy anyways because 6'3 is the sweet spot where you're taller than most people but don't stick out like a sore thumb

Can this fucking meme die? That's not how genetics works Fucking brainlets reeeeeeeeeeeee

anyone else ever notice almost all manlets have really aesthetic faces?

Like 80% compared to the normal population's 20

203 cm here senpai in my country (Netherlands) anything below 190 for a guy is just weird. for girls below 180 is weird

that's because all the other ones stay inside

And your country is as relevant as Zimbabwe. Lanklets BTFO eternally.

Probably because their faces are compact, which is considered attractive.

How about i trow you one of those same height parties to calm u down little boy?

i lived there for 2 years, female height difference is unnoticeable compared to eastern europe. men are taller than by an inch maybe in big cities. only noticed the avg height difference in small villages

Dutchfag@6'3" here. Can confirm. All my friends are either Slavs or Turks so I feel even taller (honestly fuck Dutch people, a people both less and more Jewish than all of Israel).

Dutch girls have no tits, they have no ass, their hair is just sleek/long and the language is atrocious, all they have going for them is height.

Dutch men are all dyel lanklets that wear casual clothes on lower half and formal clothes on upper half (jeans and sneakers with an expensive shirt, waistcoat and jacket), their hair is usually an inch too long and greasy, or still in the style of a 90s gabber rave goer. All they have going for them is their height.

There is a reason dutchfags never fucking shut up about height.

Why do you wanna throw me a party are you gay or something lol fag

Is she the victim or the accused? If the accused, obligatory;
>nice.

petite af

Its always tall people because short people(ecspecially on Veeky Forums) are usually insecure and delusional. Height matters 2 sum girls but lots dont care get over it.

desu how can you live being this tiny as a man?

Good post. Questioning my sexuality is surely undermining my previous statement of basically comparing you to a dwarf.

Nipples right in the middle of the pecs LOL

>for girls below 180 is weird
Average female height in your meme country is 5'6 measured.

Literally everyone pictures them having sex and how fucking weird it must look. Don't even deny it.

I mean, studies actually measured by health professionals show you're completely full of shit, average is like 5'11", and around d 5'6" for women, but good stuff making up dumb bait online I guess?

Reminder that self reported height studies aren't at all reliable, because people fucking lie constantly.

mums hight?

sauce pls

I hope they don't breed

pls find a girl as tall as you and have 15 babies, we can't keep going for the cute petite girls and increasing the manlet population while destroying our own genes

Its so cruel. Small gfs are so cute but they destroy your genetic potential

Achievable natty?

I'm 6'4, desu!

Lol posts like this only show all the more how inexperienced fitizens are

There's a certain point where being so much bigger than a girl is only gonna make the sex unpleasant for the both of you. I'm not tall af like that guy, but my dick is above average and I already have girls complaining left and right of me going too deep in them. It would suck so fucking hard trying to fuck a girl that much smaller than you and only being able to go like halfway in before she winces in pain and pushes you away

I think short girls just like the idea of tall guys, being naturally bigger and stronger and able to protect them. But in bed it would be shit. Lol anyways I'm 5'7 and have no trouble finding hot as fuck girls to look up to me lol you insecure fucks

Also that bitch look boney as fuck, wouldn't even be that good of a fuck

Also, being 5'7, that means i regularly fuck girls taller than me, probably more than you lanklets actually

>u mad a manlets stealing all your good gened women?

>tfw your gf is gollum

>tfw someone saved my gif :D

instagram.com/elisha__h/
instagram.com/reneeherbert_/
youtube.com/channel/UCsPIaCSj0XpQJbGDIJfyFrw

that girl must be pretty tall, alexander skarsgard is 194cm acording to google and she doesn't look much smaller

damn bro :(

parenting.com/height-calculator

This will give you an idea of how tall she will have to be. Another thing to heavily consider is how tall her other family members are, especially the males.

>tfw 5'11" and dating a second grader who watches me like that
feelz good man

>ywn be aggravated raped by renee

>dutchfag
>whines about how much he doesnt like dutch women
>whines about dutch men
>friends with only slavs and turks
>implying you are actually dutch

Lmao man just cuck your genes my dude. Dutch girls are hot as fuck, send em over here to Canada bro.

> those nipples tho

Pussy

Height is more closely linked to X-chromosome than Y. This is why people tell you to look at your maternal grandfather for height comparison.

>been working out for two months now and looking leaner
>see family over Labor Day
>they ask me if I've grown
>I'm fucking 26, no, I haven't grown

we're all gonna make it

>6'5
>GF is 6'1"
>32DDDs, moomy body thick
Feels good man. I love when she wears heels and mallets get scared.

why is she looking at him like that
how do I get looked at like that holy shit

she aint even looking to the manlet.

Looks like she's just talking my dude. The guys also a pretty big celebrity, which I imagine helps a tonne, even if I'm wrong about her talking

Put on your glasses. He isn't even facing the camera dead on like she is

what does that means?

makes sense.
mom is 5'9, her dad is 6'5
my dad is 5'11
both my brother and i are 6'4

>implying I don't want my sons to play this game on hardmode

>tfw I'd still be taller

;^)

>tfw male and 160 cm
negro pls