why not regular tatoes

Literally the wonder bread of vegetables

Is anything comparable to these?

regular potatoes have better mineral content

>want to eat sweet potatoes for them macros
>I'm in Southern Europe
>they are fucking expensive

What?

I also live in South Europe, and they are cheap. Like 2 euro per kilo. (one kilo lasts for 3 or 4 meals for me)

dem micronutrients
dat taste that doesnt need butter, salt, or other help like potatoes do

This
Damn son they are like a 1.50 here in ameriburger

Lol way less actually

regular potatoes got shitloads of vitamin c and potassium dog. sweet potatoes got shitloads of vitamin a (beta carotene). get u both

>here in ameriburger
stop trying so hard to fit in with yurotrash

Lmao guys look he thinks I was deprecating my country

>tfw u realize your mom was right and you should have eaten your vegetables

You're mad weird bro get some fresh air

>eating carbs
>2017
enjoy your shortened lifespan

Everything is enjoyed with sweet potaytay :)

It is $8/lb in Sweden if I did the math right

No wait it is $4/lb

Ausfag here. Around 4.5-5 AUD a kilo. Fuck me they're tasty though so I don't mind.

>mfw br huehue
>people literally dieing on the streets and others eating sopa de macaco
>but sweet potato cheaper than 0.5U$/KG

U M A
M
A

whats the best way to eat these? i dont own a grinder or grater or w/e its called. throw full potato in oven and bake ?

It's the thinking man's vegetable. There was a festival nearby, and I had a friend bring in a bag of them freshly harvested. If you peel one and grind it down with a cheese grater, you have the makings for sweet potato hash browns. Sprinkle in a little cinnamon and sugar, and you're good to go.

Either that or halve, slice and steam

You can wrap it in foil and baking it a 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 90 minutes. You can boil them, mash them, mix in cinnamon, sugar, and milk. You can also take those same mashed potatoes, add eggs, nutmeg, and sugar to make the feeling for sweet potato pie.

Why can't Irishmen keep their bodadovodka threads on /pol/ ffs

Mods

400 wrapped in foil for 60 minutes. Pro tip, coat it in oil before baking for ultimate Tato skin gains. Salt and butter is all I eat w mine. Moreover I prefer the white sweet potatoes. They are less sweet

some varieties are awesome just cut into chunks and boiled. top with a little salt and its amazing.

I don't think the japanese ones have all the beta carotene that the orange ones do, but these taste so good just boiled. Nice soft texture and just enough sweetness, without that kind of carroty taste that orange sweet potatoes have.

>sweet potatoes will shorten your lifespan

Listen to yourself

Did someone say sweer potatoes?

das it mane, i like mashing them and eating them as is