I have a few questions Veeky Forums

I have a few questions Veeky Forums
I have a fast as fuck metabolism so it's super hard for me to gain weight, even fat. How do I fix this? Is there anything I can use to slow down my metabolism just a bit?
Also, muscle imbalance. My right calf is bigger than my left calf, my right arm is bigger than my left, my right lat is bigger than my left. Basically my right side of my body is bigger and stronger then my left. How do I fix this? Any good youtubers who speak on this?

EAT MORE

Why don't you just eat more m8.

Also, pic related

I eat a fuck ton. TRUST ME. but I also do boxing. Maybe I can't gain weight from doing so much cardio? Is that meme true? Does cardio kill your gains?

>hurr durr fast metabolism
>post photo of him in a boxing gym
you can't make this shit up

But even before I started boxing. It was hard for me to gain weight.

GOMAD

The biggest recorded difference in basic metabolic rate between two People similar in sex, height, weight, adipose/muscle mass was 200 kcal. Fast/slow metabolism is a meme.

Eat more and you will gain mass.

You don't eat enough

>I have a fast as fuck metabolism
No, you don't. You're either eating less than you think, or burning more than you think. Either way, eat more.

Lrn2count calories. You aren't eating as much as you think you are.

I'm about to chow on this right now. Is this enough or should I eat more? How do I know if I'm burning more than I eat?

This is what I basically eat for lunch and supper. Breakfast is usually smaller since I don't really have an appetite in the morning

A metabolism won't vary from person to person very much. 200 calories in extreme circumstances, outside of medical conditions. You dont eat as much as you think fag.

That's such a small amount of food its insane. Maybe if you ate 3 more meals of the same thing throughout the day. Even then, theres not a lot of fat in your diet.

Download MyFitnesspal and track everything for a week. If you don't gain any weight, increase your daily calories.

>what is height
>what is weight and lbm
>what is energy expenditure through exercise as evidenced by his boxing pics
And you're not even providing a source to the 200 kcal figure. Go fuck horse, american pig.

Physical exertion is not part of your metabolism you fucking retard. If you sit on your ass for a full day next to another man of similar stature, you will not burn significantly more calories than him. Because your metabolism is not insanely fast. It is normal.

>how do I fix muscle imbalance
I swear you guys just ask these questions for the sake of starting a thread.

An i eating enough lads? Weigh 77kg atm, eating 3800 calories but weight still isnt going up. Dont know what I can do to eat more, I'm basically at my limits and am full constantly throughout the day

Post diet

> Thinks cardio meme is a meme
This, coming from a fellow skelly

Are you high

>how do I fix muscle imbalance
do you not understand the simple concept of how muscle is gained? lift bigger with one limb for a while

I've posted this for guys having trouble gaining weight before
Helped me get from 65kg--->97kg
120g (4 scoops) Whey
140g Powdered Oats
80 g Honey
128g Peanut butter
1 Litre Milk
Blend that shit up, depending on the peanut butter you use YMMV but I get a total of 2692 Calories.
Split it into 2 servings and drink both each day in between meals.
If you eat as well as do this you *will* gain weight.

Am I skelly?
5'10"
145 at the time this picture was taken

do more compound exercises, less isolation, and stop full-body masturbating with your right

use mass gainer

You're on the border between skelly and otter. More otter than skelly.

mirin

t. three time world heavyweight chump

This. Coming from the skelly again. I like your physique, don't get me wrong. Another 10 pounds you'd be pretty juicy dawg

Thanks bros

>it's super hard for me to gain
Lol there are people that believe this

I thought i have fast metabolism until i learned how to count calories, gainef 14 lbs in 1 month

Learn how to count calories and you will gain weight

>is there an anything I can do to slow down my metabolism
eat more

>I have a fast as fuck metabolism
100% Brainlet, be less retarded first off.

Eat more. Don't reply to me saying you eat a lot or you can't eat more. If you aren't gaining weight you aren't eating enough and if you don't eat more you are wasting everyone's time here because you don't want to get big.

nigga no you look like youve only done bodyweight sht

source?

Not even close to true. My bmr is 2352 and my buddy's is 1887.
If you actually think someone who's 6'3 240+ is going to have only a 200 kcal difference from someone who is 188 5'10 then you're a fucking retard.

Also you're a fucking skeleton OP

reading comprehension you fucking mutt

How can people be this clueless

>gained 14 pounds in one month
m8, that's too much

I'm the same, but I also don't want to clog my arteries just to get big. It's really hard when you want to stay healthy and gain weight with a fast ectomorph metabolism.

Drink protein with every single meal. Eat til you're full, dump protein shake on top of everything in your full stomach. It's not fucking hard you retarded gay piece of shit

Woooops. You're correct

Honestly, it's better to have the body of a fighter than some power lifter.

>I eat a fuck ton. TRUST ME
>TRUST ME
no, your definition of a fuck ton is wrong.