Oh, hi there, you mirin?

>Oh, hi there, you mirin?

i give u a 2 out of 4

Honestly the wheelchair or her bulky arms aren't even the issue. Her face just isn't that cute desu

so a 5/10

I'd love to say yes to such a lighthearted and cheeky question from a fit looking lady

pity that's never gonna happen IRL

Would it be overly cruel to kick the chair so she went in the water? I mean, you're asking for it taking a wheelchair that close to water

Would tap

That's what my triceps and forearms look like if I take 1+ years off. Then two weeks on they are back to natty limit. I guess for a female my dyel arms are an accomplishment though.

As far as the chair is concerned, in my mind I have this idealized view of what life would be like with a handicapped partner. It's a fantasy. It appeals to men who desire an inordinate amount of power in a relationship. Those same men would bail eventually because the crippled chick is a necessary object to them. Idgaf how charming and special anyone is. Everyone is human and filled with human flaws. Every relationship reaches a point where you expend a significant amount of effort just tolerating the person you love's presence in your life. Now imagine that that same person comes with a million little annoying inconveniences that you can't even imagine. That's a crippled gf.

Not for the weak. God bless those that do it for real.

Phoenix?

>push her into the water
nice functional strength retard

Yeah, cause she's half a 10.

fbpb

>Shill for cock sucking sand nigger posts something that has less then nothing to do with the thread in an attempt to draw attention to him.
>It kills the thread completely.

I wish I could get you and yours banned for spamming and advertisement. I really do.

Underrated post

>implying she wouldn't use her upper body strength to swim back to shore, climb up, and throw you in after breaking your legs

I love this park. Good fishing and pull up bars :)

Close, Scottsdale.

Mire this

*pushes her into mire*

Who, relax there hothead! Jon Tron is a funny guy, don't get so angry!

Also you're a nigger.

Oh, is disney threatening to demonitize the little faggot now?
Is the fact that no one wants him for any speaking gigs or anything outside of his little fag circle eating into his nonexistant funds now?
Maybe the fact that no one wants to advertise for him or anyone associated with him is why he's hiring people to shill him and his brand on Veeky Forums.
Is that it?

she's hot and I would put up with her for like a year (as long as I could smash) but it would slowly grow old pushing her around and not being able to do normal couple stuff. Some beta will put a ring on her tho, no doubt

Not that guy but I'd love to shill for Jon. I think he's hilarious and the fact that he agrees with my political views on at least some level is great. I have nothing but respect for a huge public personality that can go on record and shit talk niggers. Sadly, my man Jon would never pay me to speak highly of him.

>tfw no qt crippled gf to carry up the stairs to bed at night

first thing I thought seeing this picture...this bitch is asking to be pushed into the pond

This is my fetish

>This

What? Cripples? Fit girls asking "you mirin"? A sunny day by the pool?

>she clearly has legs