d16kc6rd0714uz.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Physique-Progress.jpg
scoobysworkshop.com/all-about-trt/],
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8805865
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12815555
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11365632
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

unironically this

Scooby has a fat free mass index of nearly 28; he's well past the natty limit
It's only tempting to think he's natty because he has absolutely abominable genetics and so he looks awful relative to his stats

Scooby contracted HIV while living in San Francisco in his 20s, and has since been prescribed steroids, as is the norm for HIV patients; this medical excuse makes him feel justified in claiming to be natty—and he needs this sort of justification, because he's a well-intentioned person

This is pretty close

Shut the fuck up, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Stop trying to be an edgy asshole on Veeky Forums just because you can. Scoobs has done nothing but be nice to us and give us workout tips, and you decide to go post online about how he has HIV and roids...Jeff pls go.

if you can't refute it then don't bother whining

How can this be the natty limit if he's not natty?

yes, I do, scooby is a nice guy, but his dishonesty is destructive

I can refute it easily. It's common sense, if you're accusing the guy of steriod use and having aids, the burden of proof falls on you. Innocent until proven guilty. You have no way of knowing or proving any of that personal (((info))), so I'd refute it by calling obvious bullshit.

Not the dude you responded to, but you have a point, he has no proof. Scooby isn't natty though, he's on . You can't be natty if you're getting an exogenous injection of testosterone every week or so

He's on trt*

My phone is fucking retarded

Where has there ever been proof that Scooby has aids

so is marc lobliner
"trt" aka testosterone repalcement therapy, trenbolone replacement therapy, hgh replacement therapy, insulin replacement therapy,anavar replacement therapy

Why do you guys believe he's on t?

>trenbolone replacement therapy
>tfw your body doesn't naturally produce trenbolone
Should I even bother lifting if I can't produce my own tren?

Here you go.

op, I don't give a shit about your thread, but I do give a shit about the source of your .gif

Lobliner is also prescribed HGH and is a compensating manlet

>2017
>people unironically believe there is a natty limit

TRT wouldn't be sufficient to account for his gains
that isn't a refutation, but sure, fair enough
let's take a look

Scooby is 6'3, and at his peak condition, according to his now-deleted Bodybuilding.com profile, was 238 pounds at 8% body fat. This gives him an adjusted fat-free mass index of 26.78, and a non-adjusted FFMI of 27.43, far exceeding that of any Mr. Olympia competitors before 1960 (see ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7496846) now, this FFMI alone, or any FFMI approaching it in a 50 year old man, is a virtually certain indicator of steroid use. But when did he start? And why won't he admit it?
as you can see in this picture d16kc6rd0714uz.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Physique-Progress.jpg
Scooby made most of his gains in the mid to late 80's, while he was living in San Francisco. Scooby is gay, and this was well before he met his current partner. Incidentally, he was also situated in the middle of the western world's biggest HIV outbreak, by far, ever. Men in treatment for HIV are regularly prescribed anadrol and deca durabolin. This is what I'm suggesting accounts for Scooby's dramatic and quite sudden transformation—it wasn't at all, as he claims, "painfully slow," rather, it came in leaps (blasts) and periods of relative stagnation.
Anyway, it's clear that scooby is, as a rule, uncomfortable lying to his fans. This is why he's never outright denied having used steroids in the past; it's also why, in this article [scoobysworkshop.com/all-about-trt/], he declines to answer the question of whether he's on HRT, and instead dedicates two paragraphs to dodging it; it's weird, read it.
His medical diagnosis, extremely common among men who have sex with men, far moreso among MSM who live in San Francisco, far moreso among those who lived in SF in the 80's, enables him to justify to himself his dishonesty. And can you blame him?

>doesn't know the difference between cortico and analbolic steroids

heh

>and has since been prescribed steroids
Not the kind that make you jacked you absolute fucking retard

Interesting finds detective faggot

Seconded

nah, aas are prescribed constantly for hiv patients, you total fucking idiot, you literal retard ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8805865
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12815555
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11365632

from the last one: "Oxandrin and Anadrol-50 are both oral anabolic steroids approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and they are competing for market share in the world of HIV treatments. Both are described as "open label" drugs and as such, are prescribed to reverse wasting and metabolic complications associated with HIV."

sauce?

You do know that anavar is used to help AIDS sufferers put on muscle mass, right? That's the legal, intended use.

His arms and side delts are terrible for the amount of time he's been training, obviously not training hard enough