That guy who lifts hoping that one day he'll bump into his highschool oneitis again and she'll fall for him despite...

>that guy who lifts hoping that one day he'll bump into his highschool oneitis again and she'll fall for him despite currently having a bf, only to have user's hotter younger gf appear to drag him away leaving his oneitis to stand there alone with her thoughts and regrets
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
who the fuck does this

fuck

(You) apparently

There are other girls

>have huge crush on one girl in middle school and a couple years of highschool
>always manage to bump into each other
>good memories despite tfw no gf
>move away and never see her again
>she marries that one really weird guy who would never leave you alone a few years later
If only I had stayed.

DELET

I can bump into your school oneitis instead and then we'd bump into you together.

congrats you got the old model.

Haha what a fucking loser I'd never be like that

I know right.

I bet that creep still looks at old photos of her on facebook haha

who wants a woman the same age as yourself once you're past college?

exactly

the ultimate revenge

>haha

>tfw i only remember the bullying i got everyday

>that guy who lifts so that one day he pin his highschool bully down and dominate him physically and mentally

haha no homo haha

>tfw got jacked up
>Want to finally beat up bully that kept messing with me
>He apologized years ago for being such a cunt to me
J-Just let me beat you up

yeah beat that buccy user

I lift for myself, but i bumped into ex-friend and i looked jacked and he looked not jacked.

feltgoodman.jpg

Well keep your social media setting to open setting so that girls can creep on your profile. I guarantee you, they all do that and they are sneaky about it.

Whats the best way to subtlety show off my gains on social media

Tfw close friends with oneitis, friendzoned

She tries to hook me up with her friends

B-but I want you

Not oneitis, but I had a dream about an ex I haven't seen or heard of in about a decade, weird.

I go to the same gym as the kid that bullied me in high school.

He's actually not a bad guy now and helps me with my routine/encourages me.

Go to a swimming pool at a rec center or some shit.

andrew?

Throw that boy pussy. Eat it like Pac-Man. Tastes good like M&Ms.

>that guy who lifts because he can't get over his past

ha that fuckin guy, what a fag, heh

>tfw perfect oneitis moved to the other side of the world a few years ago and I'll never ever see her again
At least thanks to her I was no longer kissless when 15 since she hooked me up with her cousin

nudeposting

cant you just bang her cousin?

close enough to the same thing right?

>that guy who lifts hoping that one day a pure little girl will fall for him

[spoiler]thats me[/spoiler]

I do this to my former schoolmates I know because I want to know how far they have been in life compared to me.

>tfw most of your school's biggest qt is now bunch of fat fucks already married to some literal who
Literally the reason why I now lift is because of this. Now is the best time to shine who the true hottie of the school is.

>implying lifting will fix you

You are still going to be the same pathethic ugly lose you were in highschool matey.

ye well

at least ill be huge

>that guy who lifts - in addition to enjoying it - in order to improve himself as man, so that one day when he meets the girls of his dreams, he will be worthy of her, and that she will fall in love with him and that they will get married, have two or three children and live in a small town, where the guy will work as a high school teacher well-liked by his students, teaching philosophy, psychology and/or social studies, while his qt and petite wife teaches Finnish language and literature, oftentimes giving her husband constructive criticism on his writing, in addition to sharing his love for deep intellectual conversations

I'VE BEEN LIVING SO LONG WITH MY PICTURES OF YOU

This anons, women use social media to stalk people they know or knew for gossip

true

>oneitis
>classmates from grade school to high school
>dated from high school until college
>fall apart
>5 years later
>I still hang out with some friends from high school who knows her
>they still keep joking about me wanting her
>only seen her once in the past 5 years, 2 years ago, where she asked me for FUCKING CLOSURE 3 YEARS AFTER WE BROKE UP WITH NO CONTACT AT ALL

Fuck brehs. Throughout the years I've become the enemy, I lifted hard enough - became chad and fucked sluts, now I'm bored of sluts and just want to settle down, but when I think about settling down it's always her.

Even the captcha is asking me to stop and to call someone.

>deep intellectual conversations
>with a teacher
>a fucking highschool teacher

Who the fuck aspires to be a highschool teacher?

That's depressing as fuck. Aim higher, user.

yea but how do I take a shirtless photo that doesnt make me look like the loser I am.

>tfw surf
>flood my ig with topless pics and my board
>everyone is jelly
Just go to a beach or something user.

>where she asked me for FUCKING CLOSURE
what did he mean by this?

>Beat him up anyway

>that guy who lifts to look like his Chinese mangos.
H-heh, what a l-loser, right?

btw is pic related achieveable natty? Asking for a friend.

Basically she still kept feelings for me, and told me he needed to talk to me one last time for it to go away.
We talked like it was our first time seeing each other and then never spoke/seen each other again. When were done, I straight up visited my mom and cried like a bitch in front of her for the first time.

She's borderline fat now though so eh.

My oneitis from high school is fat now. Kinda sad.

>told me he needed to talk to me
>he

Dude.

She
Fucking damn it, it's over, we all know this place is no homo.

I don't very much like the general atmosphere of the university, so I wouldn't want to teach here. Maybe high school is different in your country, but I enjoyed my time there and can see myself returning. What's in your mind depressing about wanting to teach young people about things you're interested in? Besides, being a university teacher means having a shitton of work, and there is more to life than work; teaching at high school seems pretty laid-back and cozy form what I've seen.

Of course there is a possibility that I won't ever become a teacher, but do something completely different instead, and that's fine by me as well. However, as a philosophy major I can't really think of a future job at this stage, because the assortment of jobs people like me end up in is so diverse and convoluted.

>heros are Guts and Joseph Joestar
>both lost their left forearm and have a metal one
>jokingly say I'll have to cut off my arm or lose it in a car bomb or something
>family takes me seriously

It's about a simple life user.

Well played op

>that guy who lifts and doesn't even show his gains

haha what a creep hehh

Saw my elementary school oneitis at the gym the other day. She looks like a 10/10 instagram fitness model now.

BECOME the BULLY!

COMPLETE the CYCLE, APPRENTICE!

Her cousin lived in another city far away, I just met her twice all those years ago, added her on facebook a few weeks ago, she will marry soon lmao

Jfc you deserve the miserable life you've created for yourself.

Eye for an eye makes the world blind
*launches nukes*

>tfw literally do not give a shit about anyone from high school other than the couple dozen friends who stayed in touch

Why are you guys so pathetic sometimes? You make us look like /r9k/ with threads like these.

>couple DOZEN friends
>implying we're not /r9k/ with weights

Chad get the fuck out of here.

>implying we're not /r9k/ with weights