Creatine newfag

19 year old here. I'm hoping on the creatine bandwagon and I just drank some today. in high school my former football teammates made bigger gains thanks to creatine and now I wanna try it. I won't go bald right? The rumor usually goes that if baldness rubs in the family, creatine speeds it up. no male in my family is bald except for my grandfather, who had chemotherapy for his prostate cancer. I'll be fine right?

I am here to collect your natty card

but your body produces creatine
you will be fine, just dont take above the recommend dose and no, creatine doesnt make a person bald nor accelerated baldness

if i have money right now, i would buy it, can you can 15 dollars so i can buy creatine

lmao risking baldness at 19 to hit 185lb bench

if you have a round face creatine water weight will make it worse. Not sure that matters for you, but its worth nothing. Cheers

You made any gains yet monkeyboi?

>can you can 15 dollars
kek

Is 185lb bench difficult for most people to bench then? Even just one rep?

yes, im making gains, pigskin or whatever you are
can you SEND me 15 dollars so i can buy creatine?

Mullato underclass so I probably look like you but with more mass and a similar but equally primitive monkeymouth

what the fuck are you talking about?
im not a fucking mullato, im very far away from it, dont ever compare to me, NIGGER

Can I get a refresher on your bod? Like your before and after. We're both equally non white, its okay bb. I'll post mine too

It's better to have hair and be a skeleton

are you BN?

Skeletons don't have hair
If you dont eat or lift properly creatine wont help, and pick some fruit for a few hours to get that creatine money

Lolno. I hate thay gaptooth crosseyed retard

>If you dont eat or lift properly creatine wont help
i know that
>pick some fruit for a few hours to get that creatine money
its just 15 dollars

Thats a whole 15 McChickens that could feed an American family for almost a week

thanks for the laugh

>body produces test
>pin test
>still natty

>body produces poop
>eat poop
>still healthy

That's exactly how it works, you mong.