Do roids make your face uglier?

youtube.com/watch?v=OaqaaCCj13c

Look at Joe Rogan pre-roids and see how he was good-looking, but around 2005 his head got huge and started looking ugly

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiwand.com/en/Acromegaly
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is 50 years old ffs.

Yeah but he his face changed when he was still in his 30's, just a few years after this video

> Do roids make your face uglier?
Even for you insecure youngsters like you, that's reaching.

Insecure? I could take roids if I wanted to, I just don't want to look like a neanderthal

As far as looks they'll accelerate hair loss, but that's it. Steroids changing facial features sounds like a meme that's DOA.

What about moon face? Does that go away?

that's cause he's 5'6 and like 80kgs

I'm pretty sure his actual SKULL grew

Roids specifically, not sure.
But shit like growth hormone will fuck your face UP.

wikiwand.com/en/Acromegaly

Your lips, nose, forehead, cheeks, ... all grow.

Just look at Piana, guy had 72oz steaks for lips.

Tren jaw is real.

Moon face is a result of water retention, it goes away.

If anything they will make you better looking because they might grow your jaw and in general make your face more masculine.
The neanderthal look is acromegaly, which is a result of too much HGH in the system, either naturally or from injecting Growth Hormone.

hgh and tren probably have the biggest effect, your body gets that awesome carved out of stone granite-y look with tren but so does your face.

Depends on the genetics.
Rogan's face looks pudgy as fuck, dude is either getting fat or it's the TRT and excess of saturated fat and cholesterol in his diet fucking his shit up.

>roids changing facial features sounds like a meme
It's not, roids literally make you more vascular and increase blood pressure by default, it can also make you clog up your pores on your face easier, change fat distribution and increase bone density all over your body including your skull.

He was super attractive before a BRAD.

brehs...

Was Joe Rogan chad?

>5'8

>aging from 35 to 50 years old doesn't change ur face.
>IT MUST BE STEROIDS! FUCKING CHEATING MANLET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

just LOL.

That's only for GH.

Rich had lip implants and/or injections

But a pretty successful dude. Augustus wasn't very tall, either. He even wore lifts in his shoes

what is this gif from?

That was botox dumbass. Piana used all kinds of drugs, including shit specifically designed to fuck up your face.

So you replied to my comment without even reading it? I said his face changed around '05 just a few years after that video. He was still in his 30's.

Rogaine is on TRT.

TRT is steroids, doofus

Joes talked about taking HGH as well

Link?

Joe has a big head now

>brakfast!

with shoes

the guy is clearly 5'6-5'6.5

>top kek

Steroids make your face look 10+ years older.

I don't remember which of his 1000+ podcasts it was, sorry man

There are vids of him discussing him taking TRT, but none discussing him taking HGH

they definitely seem to, just look at rich, this guy who was only 26 years old but look late 30s, and search dennis wolf; is only in his late 30s but looks 50+. Most bodybuilders are ugly fucks, though that might be the combination of various roids/supplements and overdoing it with the tanning

Its the weed that did it to him
Srs