Who do you lift for?

You can't lift for yourself, that's gay.

/ourboy/

What's wrong with being gay?

It's extremely beta.

>so bad at gaming girls that you'd rather live a lifestyle where you sexually please other men
Ultimate pussy

>had a gf like pic related

I don't really want to get back with her, I mainly lift so I can find another girl like her

What's that have to do with getting ripped?

>Mfw I lift so I can wrap my thighs around my boyfriends waist even when he's standing

I lift for my gf, who is also my gymbuddy. I lift to get as big as I can at below 10% bf but also make sure I´m atleast twice as strong as her in any excercise.

She´s at lmao2plaet diddly which is awfully close to half my record

i LIFT,
1) TO HONOR my ancestors
2) intimidate niggers and other undesirables
3) to Attract a wife to have many children with so my family will life on forever

I just want a talll qt thinn grill to call my own tbqh

i lift for this

For my oneitis
Now she's gone I lift to let out the anger and because I hate myself

You were the one asking what's wrong about being gay.

i lift so i can be fit and strong when i kill myself .

if not for myself then i lift to inspire my future kids

lol

I lift to make myself feel better about being 5'7"

nice trips senpai. but im honestly not joking theres some places i wanna visit, things i wanna do and a few professional prospects i wanna try to explore but when im done with all that and am Veeky Forums enough im planning on killing myself .

I lift to feel pain outside to mask the pain inside.

/bestdad/

I lift so that I'll be well-rounded and attractive.

That doesn't make any sense, surely he'd needed to be the strong one for that?

Preparing for the apocalypse

I lift to continuously improve myself.

Oh wow hey me, try to give yourself some love/credit, and so will I.

>he lifts for a person

How about for a people OP?

its fun and i get to do something

Fuck me pretty much this. Tell me you wouldn't tongue punch that fart box

who

I lift because I respect the man in the mirror.

I lift because it isn't easy, because few have the dedication to succeed.

I lift because it makes me more of a MAN.

I lift because because I'm alive.

If a girl wants to touch my dick because I got a HOT ASS thats fucking cool, too.

>You can't lift for yourself, that's gay.
>Pic related

How does one get
>/dukehair/?
Seriously it's fucking flawless

this

I wish you all the best you handsome devil

>mfw i go to chico state

these posters were all over the library. nice edit tho kek

for hittler and lolis

checked and yes, for this too.
well, my life sucks.

The woman in that picture is quite ugly though? Like a 6/10 at best

You're a fucking idiot.

Same, but in my case parents despise me, niggers probably laugh at me, and women avoid me. What to do?

Someday I will be worthy of her

I have no one else in my life right now so I don't know yet

Same.

>that day was yesterday
I hope you took your shot, user

lmao
i lift for dude in the pic

Don't know her yet. Maybe I never will.

I believe what you meant to say was
"For whom do you lift?"
Have a great day

lol are u gay bro ?

Sauce on underwear.

no but this guy made me start lifting he is the og chad thundercock

I lift for the glory of phoebus apollo

Those women are on roids and hgh
Look at their massive bellybuttons

Are the horses sneezing?

become an alpha or lose the gene pool to niggers

i know your pain user, we'll make it i promise you

>just become an alpha
o-ok, i'll try..

So my courage does not fail me.

alpha is just a mentality i'm trying to be a bit more dominate, not go quite when other blokes come into the room, not stare at the floor when a gril looks my way. it's hard i know but i've already asked my boss for a raise and got it, was sweating pints but it pays off

pic

This
Only the strong will survive

*Fixed

Same here, but probably in the reverse order

Big Boss

In terms of evolution it is totally wrong and can be scientifically seen as a degenerative sexual disability. Although i do not care what another man does with his penis in the big picture it has no place in the origin of species and the continuation of one species.

Fucking germanics must be exterminate

I don't see anything wrong with their bellybuttons

are you me?

Madam Zeroni

I lift for cosplay.

kek i lift so i do not kill myself.

I lift for frogfu

Humans are overpopulated anyways?

I lift for JC and receive the strength from God.

Fuck you germanic, you arent special

>in terms of evolution
In term of evolution there's only one thing that's wrong and that is failing to reproduce. Whatever else you do does not matter.

Bisexual master-race.

In terms of evolution there is no reason for a man to do anything but eat enough to not die and have sex all day every day with as many women as you can find. If you structure your moral framework entirely around evolution you're retarded.

I do it out of love.

I lift so that all the girls who rejected me over the years will feel bad when they see me again. Same reason why I study so hard. Chip on my shoulder is the reason for everything I do

I don't need a reason to lift. I just lift because lifting is what I do.

You are putting words in my mouth, if my moral framework was based upon what i said that was based in science and reality i would say i dont not like gays and i find them disgusting and they should be exterminated, ethics and morals are what people use to distinguish right from wrong in the way they interact with the world I do not care what gay men and women do i was simply pointing out the repercussions and science behind being attracted to the same sex. Also I totally agree with you're first statement of

>In terms of evolution there is no reason for a man to do anything but eat enough to not die and have sex all day every day with as many women as you can find.

Seeing as men have been proven to be far more monogamous than women by nature. Also saying that structuring your moral framework entirely around evolution is "retarded". If you study evolutionary theory and biology you come to the conclusion that the content of evolutionary biology is the absolute opposite of political correctness and if you ignore that you are cutting of ur nose despite ur face.

You are putting words in my mouth, if my moral framework was based upon what i said that was based in science and reality i would say i dont not like gays and i find them disgusting and they should be exterminated, ethics and morals are what people use to distinguish right from wrong in the way they interact with the world I do not care what gay men and women do i was simply pointing out the repercussions and science behind being attracted to the same sex. Also I totally agree with you're first statement of

>In terms of evolution there is no reason for a man to do anything but eat enough to not die and have sex all day every day with as many women as you can find.

Seeing as men have been proven to be far more monogamous than women by nature. Also saying that structuring your moral framework entirely around evolution is "retarded". If you study evolutionary theory and biology you come to the conclusion that the content of evolutionary biology is the absolute opposite of political correctness and if you ignore that you are cutting of ur nose despite ur face.

To restore the Roman empire

So that one day I'll be attractive enough for women to approach me. That or get confident enough to approach women. Probably the later, I'm getting to the point where I don't want to be a beta fuck anymore.

For him

Because I refuse to die before seeing a kiss.

I grew up in Chico :DD

As someone else said. It's a fact that it's a failure of genetics to be gay.

I lift for this

At least you get to act upon your pedophile tendencies without going to jail you genetic filth

I lift so that I can be the biggest guy in my office and have the bookish qts with straggly hair lust after me.

>Not virginal breast hypertrophy

You sick fuck

I lift for myself but I would become the 2nd Rich Piana for something like this.

Please be a girl.

I lift for my son... I'll explain why.

My father was a basketball player and then an undercover cop, at 6'4.

He didn't lift but he didn't need to. He was athletic.

He was my hero. A bad ass, he felt the way a dad should feel like. Like a big immovable mountain of strength and reliability.

Now me... I'm a 5'10 manlet who's never amounted to anything, working a dead end minium wage job.

I got fat after the military. Dropped out of college. I also have a son with this cute Korean chick (don't ask me how I did it) and i don't want to be the loser AND fat dad. I want some semblance of masculinity for my son to look up to.

At least I'll be the loser AND ripped good looking dad who can set a good example for fitness. Already lost 35lbs and looking pretty built. Just another 35lbs to go and I should look like a god.

I lift to keep up with my job's fitness requirements.

Because I decided one day I would stop being a beta user on the internet and become the Chad I wished I was. And by the power of Autism, I "gamed" into the lifestyle I wanted.

Women come and go, 9 Para does the job every time.

Lol same. That's why Lee Priest and Jose Altuve are my idols. Priest is only 5'6 but a fuckin monster in his prime and still looks great. Plus one of the coolest dudes out there, does vids all the time on his YT channel, and spoke out against the IFBB with a lot of truth and got blackballed by them.

Jose Altuve (baseball player for the Astros) is 5'6 and has won 2 batting titles and once again leading his league this year is hits. The guy is a machine and entertaining as all hell to watch play, so intense he is. His nickname is "El Gigante" lmao.

So those guys are living proof that height don't mean shit. Dedication, motivation and skills are what matters.

I lift because I don't want to be fat/unhealthy. Also want to go back MMA. Might not make it because I have a bad knee. Even if that flops, I still want to be strong enough to defend myself against other people and inspire my friends to go to the gym/help them grow as people.