Always tired from work

>always tired from work
>come home very late at night
>can't sleep well at night

Went into gym today and I'm not just feeling it. I didn't even last an hour at the gym.

I need help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8LIbeKQ60U
youtube.com/watch?v=StrbppmsZJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can you not sleep from lack of exhaustion or are you worried about something?

I am exhausted yet I cannot sleep.
I am always worried my time's almost up, I am too old and I am worth nothing. Personal problems piled up too but I try not to think about it

Why would you be more than an hour in the gym?

You're always tired or your job has some more active and messy periods? I had a nervous season about 1 month long, kept sleeping well due to phenibut, 500 mg a day. Would not recommend to take it longer and in bigger doses though..

If you want you can share them, it can help you through some shit if you talk about it with people, after that I would recommend some meditation, even if you don't believe in chakras or any of that it still helps you be honest with yourself and work through whatever's going wrong.

Whenever I lift, I try not to exhaust myself too much so I end up doing full body workout, which can last up to an hour and 30 minutes. My body barely gets sore from working out but I thought that was fine since my goal is to reduce body fat and I needed the energy to get up early morning the next day.

Feel free to prove me wrong though, I wanted to get fit in a proper way too

Both things. I am tired the entire day and drink a lot of coffee to stay on but when I finally go home I just can't fuggin sleep. My mind don't turn off. I can't stop thinking about grills,work, school, that i am wasting my time in gym and a lot of shit.
When i use meds to sleep i feel like shit in the morning.

Too much caffeine is probably your problem. Try not drinking coffee after 2 pm

He has a point, caffeine could be a factor, also how old are you out of curiosity?

Tried meditating?

I tried but I felt nothing afterwards

Did you open your chakras?

Even if it's just a placebo it's gotten me out of some bad places.

I have no idea what a chakra is

All I did is do an Indian sit on my bed, closed my eyes, and breathe slowly for 10 mins.

youtube.com/watch?v=y8LIbeKQ60U

This guided meditation helped me a lot

Trips, also chakras are these spiritual pools of energy that go up and down your spine, they all correspond with a color, an emotion, and an emotion that blocks them, When all are unlocked we feel at balance and content with our lives, we cannot function and often feel in a haze when they are out of balance.

This may sound familiar if you've ever seen Avatar: youtube.com/watch?v=StrbppmsZJw

It may sound like hokey spiritual bullshit but these meditations have worked for me, feel free to try them out!

Nobody has time for videos explaining chakras, just explain it dumbass.

Root Chakra: At the base of your spine, and it represents our pirmal need for survival, it get's blocked by fear.

Navel Chakra: Located right below your belly button, it represents sexual emotion like pleasure and it is blocked by guilt

Plexus Chakra: Is a little above the navel and it represents personal power, our will, and it is blocked by anger and frustration

Heart Chakra: (Guess where it's located) It represents love and empathy and is blocked by apathy and hatred

The Throat Chakra: Located at the throat it represents our desire for the truth, and is blocked by dishonesty

Third Eye Chakra: Between your eyebrows or the center of your forehead, this represents wisdom and is blocked by Ignorance

Crown Chakra: Based at the top of your head, this represents a higher understanding of ourselves and the universe, and is blocked by the illusions and posessions we have in this life.

I drink 250/300ml p day and sometimes a take caffeine pills.
I am 18. Sorry for my english, lads.

I was sure this was Yamcha

Phenibut helps sleeping?

Helps to give less fucks.

You need to smoke some weed.

Listen this to guy, OP.

How long did you meditate for? Meditate is like working out. You're not going to be a master after only 1 month of trying.

Sauce my dude?

My ayahuasca group/church. Got it from someone else posting there.