Would it be possible?

(185cm and 65 kilos.)

also how do i fix my flabbytits

>Would it be possible?
You two hooking up?
Im not sure mate, he seems abit out of your league

Sorry, should've been clearer.
I want his body. (in a non-sexual way.)

yes, of course it's possible. start eating a lot and lifting things.

>I want his body.
its good that youre being honest with yourself

Seriously, just lift, eat and rest and you can get there. its not hard

I don't wanna be an anoying faggot, but is there anything i should focus on.

(plus is still have the bitchtits problem.)
Like why is everyone so unbelievably nice on Veeky Forums, everyone's an ass on Veeky Forums.

i wouldn't focus on any muscle group especially as you need to develop all of them evenly. If you're just starting out just commit, stay consistent, find a good workout routine and newbie gainz should handle the rest

>Like why is everyone so unbelievably nice on Veeky Forums
Lol, thanks for making me laugh

As for your bitchtits problem, you dont have one. Those are hardly considered bitchtits.
Correct your posture, start planning meals and eating right and get your ass to a gym

its gonna take time but because youre so skinny results should come very quick if you eat, lift and rest properly

U don't have bitchtits m8. Maybe a tiny bit of gyno under there, but that's normal. When u get some muscle it'll look better. With regards to workout routine and stuff like that you should look at the sticky and make a thread for more specific questions

finally after years of training, im doing my first summer cycle and ill look like that in about 4 months
feelsgood

Thanks alot all buffbois. Like i said you are all supernice.

Well, yeah, with a decent amount of muscles you will look ok, auschwitz survivor boi.
>also how do i fix my flabbytits
You have no muscle and a little bit of fat. Its a systematic issue, treat it appropriately. You need to build muscle a good amount of muscle and bulk up and then you need to cut off any extra fat produced in the process. At your weight it would be suicide to cut, so bulk first.

The guy on your pic probably has a nicer face than you, so you will not look as good as him. You will look substantially better tho.
Read the sticky. It should give you a decent workout routine for starters and explain nutrition decently well. If you have specific questions, make a thread about it. If you can get yourself a good coach, go for it, having someone to teach you good technique on your lifts is important, it will provide you with the best gains and will save you from injuries.
Fix your posture.

You are going to make it, m8. Best of luck.

is Veeky Forums really that bad i've never bothered to go on it

No hair, but i would rate myself as decent

Jawline will be nicer as you mature, those glasses look like shit desu.

How old are you, m8?

you look underaged

need more stylish glasses those are normie h8 b8, grow your hair an inch or 2 more and get lifting you'll do alright user
>also why is there a dress hanging on the wall who's room you in

They are very snippy over there, like they have a stick up their ass

fair enough, wouldn't really goon it i'm not very fashionable, i look like stevie wonder dresses me

18, soon to be 19.
I have another shit pair. (pic related)

>18, soon to be 19.
You look kinda underdeveloped, m8. Check your hormones and get your diet in check, you need to eat more. Dont worry man, you will make it.
Also, get yourself a pair of glasses that actually looks good at least or get contact lenses.

Ye probably, well imma go. See you around buff bois

maybe yes no

Better than those fedora.mlady faggot lvl99 glasses.

Dont forget you need at least 20kg (lean) more which takes at least 4years.
By the time you made it you hopefully grow out of /fa and stop being gay.
Face will follow too, dont lose patient