/fph/ thread

Last one had a heart attack

Part 1

Part 2

?

Part 3

Well that was stupid and autistic of you. What were you trying to accomplish?

Part 4

man, i want one of them gutt wheels

what game is this?

Part 5

Part 6

So uh...

When you gonna smash?

Lol this is great.

I kind of respect her for actually trying to banter with you and wanting to beat you. Hopefully she turns that into a drive to lose weight.

I want more disgusting fat stories
>implying there are fat stories that are not disgusting

What a shit way to start a fps thread. Juvenile and obnoxious, and spammed for 6 different wastes of posts. Don't ever post again

still want that link son

There are. The ones that end with them getting in shape.

kill yourself white knight virgin

Say "Can't wait for the revenge sex"

While you're right, that woman is a fat whale. In those screenshots you're very obviously fishing for /fph/ material and they're not even that good.

>Playing Beyond Earth
>Civ reskin on a budget made to appeal to sjws
>Half the leaders are stronk, smart women
>The black leader is nicer than Jesus and offers to help you in his negative messages
>The other men are douches
>The likable one has an ambiguous gay/bi vibe
>One of the women is explicitly stated to be fighting "institutionalized misogyny, racism, and classism" in a loading screen
>This is all very disgusting but at least they aren't catering to fa-
>Rising Tide adds a fat leader
>White male though, so still programmed to act like a douche

Last part

Does she look too much like girlfriend user?

What does it have to do with /fph/ or Veeky Forums? Go to /v/ or /pol/ if you want to argue on that non-issue

You should fuck her user

So.... is the fat ass right? Are you too ugly to have a profilce picture?

Would go against my life values

I dunno man, /fph/ is rather repetitive and I thought I'd comment on the game catering to fats to add some variety.

Just for shits and giggles user, you should take part in whaling at least once in your life

what. the. fuck.

While it pandered for SJWs, they are not all fatties, a fat fuck can be of any corner of the political compass, but I get your point, since SJWs are responsible for the popularity of the body positivity trend

Was there a point to any of this? Are you a troll who hates these threads and wanted to spam it with dumb crap?

>best friend since highschool is a dyel but not fat or anything
>dating the same girl since forever, she's a bitch but we all put up with her because she looks decent
>they get married and have 2 kids
>fast forward 10 years
>She's now a fucking landwhale, bro still looks about the same, but with facial hair
>she goes full SJW, presumably because of her new fatty status
>instead of making a lifestyle change she resorts to ridiculous hair colors and dumbfuck piercings
>septum ring never fails to make her look like a literal pig
>meanwhile. I also marry my hs sweetheart
>5'8" about 110lbs petite qt
>for some reason, they become good friends, no idea why
>wife and I go through a rough patch
>one day suspect she might be cheating so look through her fb messages
>find nothing like that, but landwhale is pretty much life-coaching her, telling her to leave me
>wife wants to work things out (so do I), but landwhale keeps telling her to "not give in"
>literally days later, best friend finds out she was planning to cheat on him with some fat fuck from work
>he's a bit beta, so he somewhat lets it slide
>know she talks to my wife about it, so lurk her messages moar
>find out she's already done the deed, despite my wife telling her she's fucking up big
>say fuck that and tell my bro about it
>landwhale gets pissed, and comes to our place to gossip with my wife about it
>wife tells her what she doesn't want to hear and she explodes in a buttery rage
>starts telling her I've gotten inside her head, and turned her against me
>starts preaching muh sexual freedom, slut shaming, etc.
>I'm done with this shit, so I grab her by the shoulders and get right in her flabby face
>tell her off, saying how dare you try to marriage coach my wife, who, presumably out of pity, befriended you
>how dare you cheat on the man who stuck with you, even after you blew up like a parade float and lecture anyone about their marriage
cont.

Checked
>faggot spams his texting with a fattie and it is neither funny nor entertaining
what a waste of trips

yes please my dude, imma get a haircut, keep writing please.

>but MUH SECKSHUAL FREEDO-
>You are married, with two children, you fucking cow!
>exCUSE me!?!?
>she goes off the deep end, bellowing about fat shaming and body acceptance
>talks about how she could have any man she wants, and how she had 5 people messaging her on Tinder, right now
>both my wife and I are just uwot.jpg
>she realizes she's said too much and blows out the door like a stampede
>look at my wife, and she gives me an "I can't stop you" look
>call my bro and tell him what's up
>he has his shit packed by the time she gets there
>I pull out half my stocks to help him pay for a lawyer since I know he's good for it
>currently having a legal battle over the kids, but he shouldn't have much issue with all her escapades
>take him out drinking, and he gets a pretty decent looking grill's number
>spot landwhale out, that same night with some other fat fuck, and get an idea
>go find a qt at the bar I knew from hs. She's married, but I'm bros with her and her husband
>ask her to pose as my bro's gf
>her hubby thinks it's hilarious and hes drunk, anyway
>They walk by landwhale and she grabs his ass as they walk by
>bro winks at her like an absolute man-lord
>been taking him to the gym ever since
>I will get this motherfucker ripped, if it's the last thing I do
>every time she sees him, she will have to think about what she fucked around on, and what she could have been if she weren't a lazy fuck
>She'll have to see his new, thin, qt gf playing with her kids, every time she comes to pick them up for her weekend

Fuck you, you fat slut.

Holy. Shit. This is the worst /fph/ thread I've seen in awhile. I really hope baiting fat people into juvenile arguments and then screenshotting it and posting in 10 different chunks doesn't catch on.

Here's all I have to offer to try and turn this around.

Checked
>super fit athlete
kek'd

Nice fanfic bro

>not your babe
Thanks God

You don't have to believe it, for it to be true kek.

Also, minor thing I left out
She apparently was trying to get him to come back, and try an "open marriage" recently

topkek

welcome to Veeky Forums, newfriend
how is Reddit, these days?

If you're 4xl then you are right to feel shit.

>Super fit athlete
She's pretty fucking fat to start with. Leave it to fatties to be delusional I guess.

>XXXL
>Smallfats

Just how big are these bigfats?

What's worse is that just a few more pounds lost, and she'd have been a real qt

Nah her face is kinda shit.

eh, I've been with worse. A little makeup would fix that

Joined a bouldering gym, it has everything you need for lifting and climbing. The best part is the fats don't last long.
I've seen a dozen or more different fatties attempt to keep up with the lifting/rock climbing others do here, because they see it and think "I can do that too!". They inevitably fall off the wall, ripping their ankle tendons/snapping their elbows when they land (I've seen both these happen in the four weeks I've been going, both of which were 200+lbs).

Today a new one showed up. It worked up a sweat for 20 minutes stretching, then treated itself to a chocolate coffee and "healthy" bento box at the front.

The cognitive dissonance is amazing.

My best friend is same way with big wife 2 kids but she is chill as fuck. Damn dude why cant fat bitches check their privilege.

>Fat
>Cunt

pick fucking 1

Oh yeah, because this shit which has been posted on every fph for a month is better than that any OC.

You seem like that kind of guy that screenshots his own ebin posts and then post them on r/Veeky Forums in the name of karma, keep up the good work my dude

doing god's work

dumpin'

broscience meets fatscience, a clash of two worlds

well, to be fair, even with most of her belly on the other room you could clearly see the features of a landwhale

I appreciate the other user dumping content, Still posting more.

I totally agree, her ass was still "gross fat", not "thicccccc fat" or whatever

The worst worlds

Fuck it I'm not linking to the rest, here's more dumb fat people

I hate this study so much.

They asked fat people if they had "dieted" (aka trying anything even if it's just a week not eating like shit) before and, if so, how many times in their entire life.

So if one random fat fuck tried eating salad for three days straight and failing 20 times in their lives, they count as 20 failed diets

As an actual researcher, my blood boils whenever people publish garbage like that

this one never fail to make me laugh

For reference, here's a pic of the landwhale's transformation

She doesn't really take many body pics anymore (gee, I wonder why?) but all you have to do is look at her flabby fucking arms

>encouraging women to wear makeup
Come on dude

Fatties gonna fat. Keep in mind these fat people "dieted" on their own, so their definition could be "one pizza less per day" versus "salad instead of cheeseburgers". At the end of the day they're all just searching for confirmation bias that their fat isn't their own fault.

But it is.

>frequently bought together
holy kek my sides

Holy shit what a butter face.

You're a fucking asshole.

>By Linda Bacon
Please be satire

I have a story for you guys

>be me
>working as a movie theater employee
>I see the same few people each premier, some begin to recognize me
>one guy, easily 450lbs, hates me for some reason
>Probably jealous
>always orders 2 extra large popcorn, 2 large sodas and a bunch of candy
>only went alone
>Checked out literally every movie premier, even the shitty indie movies
>One day I was tasked to clean up one of the theaters since some chick called sick
>I went in and saw the guy spilling into the two seats next to him asleep
>wake him up to clean the mess around him
>he starts yelling at me about privacy and the 'customer experience'
>I try to calm him down, he gets angrier and removes his shirt
>Rolls on rolls jiggle as he yells
>kicks empty trash around and throws his shirt at me
>the smell makes me gag and it felt damp
>as he leaves he continues to mumble
>picks up half finished popcorn off the floor and carries it out

I have a ton of stories on this guy. We would ban him but he spends like $75 every time hes here.

>the coordinator, we'll call her L
Watashi wa L desu

That sucks user. At least it seems like he is not actually dangerous, just hard to deal with

This

What kind of insecure piece of shit does that?
I hope those dudes are just 15 and grow out of this.

Please be fake Please be fake Please be fake Please be fake Please be fake Please be fake Please be fake Please be fake Please be fake Please be fake Please be fake Please be fake Please be fake Please be fake Please be fake Please be fake Please be fake Please be fake

It physically pains me that even fat women can get laid pretty much at will, but even decent looking men have to work their asses off for it.

Also what a bitch. I hope she gets what she deserves

Nope

She had those fat arms, it was a lost cause.

Good read

/pol/ was right again

don't get me started

>>be me
Sure you were you?

im fat and i use these threads to motivate myself