Which muscles should I focus on if I want to lift for women? What are the best workouts for those muscles?

Which muscles should I focus on if I want to lift for women? What are the best workouts for those muscles?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KudaOfVaMK8
statisticbrain.com/male-physical-attraction-statistics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Which muscles should I focus on if I want to lift for women?
Get

Arms, delts, abs, and chest in that order.

Neck training is necessary. A thick neck will make you aesthetic.

Also, dips, pull ups and heavy overhead press.

Lifting for women is like studying math to pass an english test.
Its not gonna work and if it does its by accident

Jelqing

shoulders, traps, arms
military press and lateral raises, shrugs, chinups and lat pulldowns, curls and tricep pulldowns.

He asked how to attract women, not faggots.

all of them
you want to be big and strong everywhere
deadlift, squat, overhead press, bench press, pullups

Your brain, because you have a bad perspective.

Only sensible answer ITT
t. turbonecklet

monday chest / triceps
wednesday back / biceps
friday shoulders / abs
and get lean

Unironically buy Naturally Enhanced (because you literally cannot pirate it, kek). The guy is a putrid wart on the face of humanity but if your only and single goal is bitches, most of his stuff is pretty sound.

get abs. its like a slut lightwitch for women

Glutes for the sloots.

Think again, son.

Alex is a virgin for sure.

Absolutely. But thats because of his ugly mug and annoying voice, both of which arguably cant be fixed much by working out, lel

His body is not out of the ordinary for people have been lifting for 4+ years. Remember that he's a manlet so he looks a lot bigger in pics than he would if you saw him irl.

Waiting for someone to post the larps he writes about on his website

Yeah yeah I dont tske him personally as a standard for his program, I hate the cunt, but I’ve seen a few people get good results from NE. Who would have thought heavy ass rack pulls give you back and traps mires heh

*take

Meh, rack pulls have been a thing since forever.

Wallet and social skills 1xlife

Yeah I’m not saying it’s the one routine to end all routines, just that it isnt half bad for aesthetics despite the creator being a huge gaping twat. Ah, whatever.

hip thrusts.
women want your ass

t. /hm/

That chest tattoo looks familiar
I may have seen you in cbts ages ago

Our budy Jeff breaks it for you m8.
youtube.com/watch?v=KudaOfVaMK8

I've posted some pics.

That actress is fucking HOT. She needs to be bit character and get naked on Game of Bones.

Just get lean. Women are more impressed by ottermode bodies than by anything else.

Don't forget to work your back, it's the glue that brings everything else together. People with big biceps and chests always look a little off, even to normies, if they don't have a nice back

Most girls I've spoken to say big backs are "scary".

I suggest doing starting strength and drinking 3 gallons of full fat milk each day.

Once you have those juicy child bearing hips the women will flock to you.

statisticbrain.com/male-physical-attraction-statistics/

According to this, ass>lowBF%>abs>face>legs>height>hair>neck>dick>shoulders>arms

Of course it doeszn't say shit about sample size or how the research was conducted so take it with a grain of salt.

Bitches love a nice butt, they love shoulders particularly a strong side delt, they love a large backs and they like abs. I think they like a strong neck, but without knowing they do.

And they tend to dislike when the traps and chest are too pronounced.

they say that and yet they fuck chads with thicc backs.

>women don't know what they want
>hurr durr huge surprise.

Im sick of the bullshit

There is no answer to what women want, they simply tease like a mad fuck and there is no explanation to what guys they fuck

Maybe because not every woman is superficial and there isnt a set way to getting someone a fuck you other than having a compatible personality

If this girl had much bigger tits she would look like my first fiancee.

No but im tried as fuck of this bullshit and why its gotta be so fucking hard
Sex is suppoedly enjoyable for women too, i know this because ive seen em orgasm on my dick.
However finding girls to fuck is next to impossible somehow and all the "talk to girls" stuff does nothing

THATS NOT EVEN THE REAL SHIRT GOD FUCKING DAMNIT, ITS "I AM AHO"

neck muscles. it will help you survive your attempted suicide when you realize that no amount of lifting will fix autism.

why would you want to survive suicide

this rings true to me despite its somewhat crude wording

girls have a very bad level of introspection. a large back could mean scary one minute and sexy the next

>DELTE

>>women don't know what they want

They do, they just won't tell us.

all of them

>all the "talk to girls" stuff does nothing
Have you ever thought that maybe........you're the problem user? Maybe it's not that talking to girls does nothing, it's that YOU talking to girls does nothing.

I've witnessed my older brother get plenty of women to sleep with him off of his conversation alone. Is he ugly? no. But he certainly doesn't lift. I don't think he's ever done anything other than a light jog or shoot hoops in terms of exercise.

Me? I exercise every day and I'm a turbo autist who's never had a gf. I've had friends at college who were nearly morbidly obese and had gfs who specifically loved to mention how funny, charming, sweet they were.

I don't have any of those qualities. As such, I don't get girls. It's really not that hard. Take a look in the mirror and take the blame for your overwhelming failure of a personality.

>not lifting for dat perfect golden shoulder to waist ratio

Back? Nigga

Anything that isn't lower body.

no

Traps, Glutes, Back, Shoulders and Neck

>Be japmoot
>Make sure that the board about fitness
>It has a sticky that is perfect, if you read it all and follow the advice YOU WILL GET FIT
>Make a social board
>No sticky with all the great info to make you perfect social

Grip, biceps, and delts so you can carry her shopping bags

dont forget bent over row for a horizontal pull

Isnt that vargs first daughter?

no. you're thinking of another chick who also isn't his daughter.

I can see there was an attempt at a joke. Too bad you have the wit of a brain dead chimp.

The squat, the bench press and the deadlift muscles

lol
are u serious though?

>functional strength

>Sex is suppoedly enjoyable for women too

user, I'm so sorry. Women only want what they can get from having sex. Not the sex itself.

> 2 years ago
> be 33, kissless virgin
> work out
> 35 now
> lost a lot of weight, still need to lose 50 but I'm starting to look high-average-overweight instead of gross-overweight
> girls who know me say I look good
> get occasional hits on okcupid
> still can't talk to women, don't have confidence
> go to therapist
> "ask out this girl you like user! It'll be fine!"
> It wasn't fine
> Spaghetti everywhere
> Crashed and burned immediately
> Continue seeing therapist, she doesn't know what advice to give
> Realize after months that therapist can't help me
> No idea where to turn, no idea what to do.

I shouldn't have greentexted that story. Anyway point is that you should lift, but also put just as much time into conversation. If you can't talk to attractive women they'll never talk to you. And if you can't talk to them now you won't magically be able to when you're fit. Also don't think being able to talk to men will translate over, it does not.

All girls I've been with recently have been all over my arms....so that

>gains goblins

back to /r9k/ is where you should go

finally not some socially autistic mgtow on this board

Keep trying. You didn't stop trying at the gym so why would you instantly stop once you tried with a woman?

Find some hobbies and try to do those around other people and try not to worry so much about fucking women. It sounds like you need confidence more than anything and that comes from experience.

Take Phenibut you idiot

Turbodyels get girls
Fit dudes get girls
Fattys get girls

I've seen all of it, the only thing necessary is PERSONALITY, SOCIAL STANDING, X-FACTOR

>cold climate
Arms, chest, delts, lats

>warmer climate
Same as before, but you have to do abs and legs too

Best post

Why do you assume hanging?

What's the x-factor?

If you have to ask...

A really good award winning show about a diverse variety of people and their unique talents that make our society so vibrant and colorful