Diet plan general

Moin Veeky Forums,

I have some specific question about my diet plan for you, but to make it more interesting and not my personal blog, this is a diet plan general.

So, I'll start with my question: I like my plan for the most part, but I feel it has too much dairy. What can I replace Quark (german product, a bit like cream cheese; 66kcal, 12g Prot, 4g carbs, 0g fat per 100g) with? It seems everything is either pretty expensive (like more meat or fish) or with more carbs. I'm ruling nothing out but maybe there's something obvious I'm forgetting.

I'm eating at a deficit atm, but I also just started lifting again, so I won't call it cutting.

Other urls found in this thread:

suppversity.blogspot.no/2012/03/if-you-go-high-carb-you-better-go.html
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/48/2/240.short
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spinach contains oxalic acid. Reduces absorption of calcium. Not by a lot just don't drink milk with spinach. Do it before or wait a bit after.

beans, peas, lentils

quark is goat, always get it on my local aldi

I eat a kg of high fat quark a day. Best thing ever.

i don't eat quark or cottage cheese, but i eat a couple of fruit yoghurts before sleep. is that beneficial in any way?

Lads. Can someone give me a review of this diet plan I've made? Any criticisms/improvements are welcome. Btw, I'm cutting which explains why my calories are kinda low (TDEE is 2600kcal).

"Moin"
Bester Mann

reminder that keto is shit and carbs are god
suppversity.blogspot.no/2012/03/if-you-go-high-carb-you-better-go.html
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/48/2/240.short

I like to do 50/25/25 on my macros

Hey guys help me out with my bulking here...
I started eating fuck ton of food, but instead of gaining weight i just shit 10 times a day. What do?

track your kcals
dont go over 500 surplus, half of 500 is more than enough

i tracked calories for a couple weeks and it averaged around 3800 cals a day, but only gained maybe 2 or 3 kilos in the last year.
i just shit all day, i spend about an hour every day on the toilet... not sure what to do

This a good cutting macros?
Idk how lean I am but I know I still need to lose more fat. I thought I plateued my lifts but I've been slowly increasing..

>chicken beast 57g protein
Can someone explain this meme to me? I see this all over the web that these are like 50+ g protein, yet the biggest ones i find at multiple grocery stores say 23-25g per breast. Why/how is everyone doubling this

Do you seriously not know how protein is counted?

Why would the nutrition labeling lie?

I really don't know.

same, and the supermarket I get my chicken breasts from has changed labels, sometimes it has more kcals and less protein, others the opposite

weird as fuck

would sushi be a good Veeky Forums or is it out of the question?

They add water to make it bigger

Measure by grams of chicken

If you live near a horse farm you can probably sneak in there and get lots of horse semen for free