When do you have cheat meals Veeky Forums?

I usually only have them when I am on a date, party, or some other sort of social event. What's the point of getting fit if you can't stop and reap the benefits of your hard work, you know?

WHENEVR THE FUCK I WANT

Everytime i get insainly high, so like once a month. Cheat meals on weed is making me cry..its so good that i get a boner after a bite into an nutella sandwich

r8 ur donuts

Anyone have the webm of this chick rubbing her tits?

QUADS DEMAND SAUCE

Not even kidding. She puts down the box of donuts, lifts up her shirt and start a squeezing her tits through her bra

SAUCE

i eat what I want when I want. It just happens to always be healthy food. I don't really eat cheat meals.

My cheating comes in the form of beef and tequila, and I have about 24 beer and a 750ml bottle of tequila a month.

>tfw so weak-willed that cheat meals always lead to binge eating

I went on vacation with my ho this weekend and ate nothing but peanut butter, smoked sausage, Greek yogurt, eggs, cheese, and some pumpernickel bread, and I ate as much as I fucking wanted, and I lost half a pound.

Cheat healthy.

I binge on shitty delicious food after sex. That's it.
I typically go a stupid number of rounds if I take home a real fluid druid, like, between 6-10 full rounds. So I reward myself with Chinese or thai or a burger and poutine. It's incredibly hedonistic.

>tfw do great with my eating habits during my work week, but eat like shit on the weekends

>When do you have cheat meals Veeky Forums?
When
I
feel
it

literally me, i ususally fast to compensate

gib milkies

>gf is a cook
>knows i gorge after sex
>always skips into kitchen after i bang her and makes me a big sandwich or something
>lays her head on my chest and rubs my legs while i eat in bed

Love her

when I'm drunk ( being drunk is the cheat meal)

had a medium cup of sorbet with some friends and regretted it instantly

Thats the good life user. I've been chatting up this thicc short southern girl whos always talking about cooking in cast iron and making corn bread. I'm gonna plow her till I pass out, and I expect a big meal when I wake.

This pretty much. Usually I go out to the bars or have a barbecue or something for the social gains and have a few drinks.
Next week starts up and I'm done drinking.
Other than that I eat well and pre-prep all of my food, plus 20:4 fast, pays off and I'm still as lean as I want to be.
All that said it's still smart to think about what you drink. Straight liquor with ice and maybe a bit of cranberry if it's clear keeps you from going overboard on calories.

fuck these are my cryptonite. i had a coconut and old fashion plain with my coffee this morning. had to skip lunch to make up for it.

>tfw 16:8 IF
>tfw 1200 calories a meal
>tfw binge the fuck out even at restaurants

what's a cheat meal lmao

every two weeks I have a full on cheat day where I just eat and drink what'ever the fuck I want. I've lost 110 lbs and am a normal bw now.

generally have near perfect diet otherwise though, so those cheat days have basically 0 impact

I want that :(

I'm half-mast just from that description... I need that source

>love her

gonna be hilarious when you end up in a feel thread in a few months after she cheats on you and dumps you and has a new guy in a few days

>jealousy: the post

I tend not to plan cheat meals. I keep no food in my house that I would consider a cheat meal. This is to take into account the fact that I know I will inevitably find myself in social situations where I am inclined to eat a cheat food on a semi regular basis. I kind of evens itself out.

Found the beta

Jelly filled are NOT ZEROS YOU MOTHERFUCKER FUCK YOU GO DIE IN A FIRE I HOPE YOU GET NO DONUTS TOMORROW AND HAVE TO EAT CHICKEN AND BROCELLI AND MASTURBATE ALONE

Every single day

my nigga. CHEAT DAY ERR DAY

samefag

kiddo, i know you think DUHH ME N MY GF GONNA B TOGETHER 4EVA I LUV HER SO MUCH. you'll fall into the same grind as every other guy when she breaks up with you and two days later has her new guy while you stalk her social media crying over it you beta faggot

9>2>whatever

When I go out to dinner with friends/family or want to go out drinking (not a meal tbqh...)

roll

All 0s or maybe 2s because they're not cake donuts.

Boobs... guessing 32B or maybe 30C.

69 get

Doing god's work posting that.

close

The yellow one

1 looks like it might have something interesting inside of it so I'll try that.