Mike Mew General

Modern Humans have largely developed improperly. Posture issues are present throughout the body, and most obvious in poor facial/cranial development. Pre-agricultural humans all had robust, excellently developed skulls with near perfect teeth and beautiful faces. Nobody has ugly genetics, but soft foods and improper posture has resulted in sunken maxillary bones, down-grown jaws, poor cheekbones, and terrible spine alignment.

You can correct this and develop into a beautiful healthy human. All males have Chad potential, all females can be Stacy.

How to mew:
[YouTube] Suction Hold By Dr Mike Mew. Part 1 (embed) part 1
[YouTube] Suction Hold By Dr Mike Mew. Part 2 (embed) part 2
[YouTube] Suction Hold By Dr Mike Mew. Part 2 (embed) part 3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6h3-wsqLNA
youtube.com/watch?v=d2GV5PpssX4
youtube.com/watch?v=3yl-QliS2jk
the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/important-information-on-tongue-posture-body-posture-and-effort-required/#post-32
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Third thread was made yesterday
>pic related happens
>post does not show in Veeky Forums local archive, but shows in desuarchive
>meaning post was deleted
>Thread shut down with only 30 replies

Pretty dangerous knowledge going on, but I don't think its exclusively due to mewing, I think it has to do with something else related to it.

shills on Veeky Forums?

Because it's more than likely just the next wave pseudo science "redpill" fad, like NoFap or Neck Theory, all of which dwell on vague hints of unproveable hearsay perpetuated by trolls, desperate and gullible idiots who are too deep into lookism, and average people who can't see it for what it really is.

Veeky Forums is supposed to be a board dedicated to fitness, a tangible, healthy, meaningful goal for 99.9% of males. NOT your r9k/lookism/"the redpill" quak science with no evidence to support its claims except a couple of poor quality before and after pictures that looked like they were taken in 2006.

Please don't make this a thing.

So people are shilling to stop doing because it's pseudo science with no research to back it up? Sounds like a big contradiction if you ask me. Must mean that no fap and Neck theory must really be true then.

If people aren't programmed to mew, then that proves neck theory must be true too.

cool links you fuckin retard

implying neck theory isnt accurate

Speak fucking English you incel mouthbreathing spic.

How the fuck is training your neck MUSCLES pseudo science?

Mewing saved my life

Please post face and body.
Also exercises like deadlifts and farmers walk literally make your neck wider you fucking Mong. You will not find a man who can 1/2/3/4 with a skinny neck you absolute fuck knuckle, shit rake, faggot cunt.
Please kys.

Sorry xd

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6h3-wsqLNA
youtube.com/watch?v=d2GV5PpssX4
youtube.com/watch?v=3yl-QliS2jk

This ones from an user in a previous thread, most likely the big picture.

>Check this out.
the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/important-information-on-tongue-posture-body-posture-and-effort-required/#post-32

Whole post won't fit here but here's an exerpt

Proper posture begins from the rotational torque generated by the feet. The muscles that rotate soles outwards or inwards, or tilt the feet outwards/inwards) are the beginnnings of symmetrically opposing anatomical superforces that travel up from the soles, through the hips into the spine and drive them into the skull, where they get balanced between the bite and the tongue/neck. You will NOT be able to reach proper body posture until the arches of the feet are strong enough to support the torque needed to carry the body. But if you can maintain soles in symmetrical balance at all times, the surrounding muscle tone adapts, and the rest of the body will eventually sort itself out in an ascending domino effect, and as long as the feet are doing their job, relapse will not happen. It will be as if the body is in a permanent fall towards balance instead of a permanent fall away from it.
Generating torque can be practiced by forcefully rotating the soles outwards/inwards (also one outward and the another inward and the opposite) as much as possible until you feel muscles above the feet contract in symmetrically working pairs, extending the rotational movement. There are 4 ways to build generate torgue with the feet:

1. Driving inner soles to the floor in outward rotation

2. Driving inner soles to the floor in inward rotation

3. Driving outer soles to the floor in outward rotation

4. Driving outer soles to the floow in inward rotation
For torque to be useful, it needs a stabilizing counterforce upper in the chain that absorbs and harnesses the rotational force in order to generate useful postural force. [....]

Specifically targeting your neck muscles and promising to make them grow by 3+ inches is bullshit.

Shut up nigger i'm sorry but you're stuck with your little baby jawline and "mewing" won't help you

I don't get how personally insulting people will get you to your goal? As far as we know, you wanted people to stop mewing just because you think its not safe?

Really keeps the noggin joggin

Did I make any progress or is it just the lighting?

>As far as we know
Who the fuck is "we"?

>you wanted people to stop mewing just because you think its not safe?
I never said that, I said that mewing was bullshit pseudo science and the reason why I don't want it on Veeky Forums is because you shouldn't be pushing it onto other anons as a tangible healthy thing to do that will help them with some of their physical insecurities when you can't even prove it works or has any backing. Working out, eating healthy, and staying in a good positive state of mind are all great things every man should be doing, and those things should not be pushed aside or treated equally for things like mewing.

Show the proof it works, and then your meme treatment will not be ridiculed.

If proof is what you want then stop telling people to stop doing it.

Check this post out Looks like your maxilla didn't come up, but you got some jaw gains.

lighting

>Lighting
Absolutely, you can clearly see the shadow creating the illusion of a broader jaw as well as an overall clearer view of what your face really looks like. This is the same thing used in Mew's pictures and many other of before and after doctor "proofs". The first picture is ALWAYS fuzzy, dark, and poorly lit to make you appear worse than what you were. Also,
>your posture is not the same
>you're tilting your head further back
>you appear to be forcefully moving your bottom jaw forward
>in addition to be tilting back, you're also shrugging your neck somewhat to make it look bigger
The "mewing" did nothing. Literally just fix your posture and lose some body fat and you'll look fine.

>there's no proof because no one's doing it
People HAVE been mewing, it's one of the things Dr. Mew won't shut the fuck up about on his website. The fact is though, that despite people taking his advice and spending years mewing there still isn't enough viable evidence that mewing does anything.

Put two and two together, if people have been doing it and following his advice yet there's still not enough legitimate scientific evidence that it does anything, then it doesn't work.

Should I just go see a dentist?

If you have bad teeth and/or overbite, sure that will help. If not, just
>get down to a lower body fat percentage (10%)
>grow some facial hair and shape it to your jawline
>Drink more water to prevent your body from storing it in your face
>fix your fucking posture
That's the most you can do naturally. If you still don't like how you look, you can get jaw surgery, but I assure you that you don't look that bad now and after those initial steps you should look much better.

>Falling for the bait

Nice to see your true colors dentist shill.
This confirms the shill dentist theory and why there was a dentist thread in the first place.

If you genuinely cared about others well beings, you'd be up for a discussion and you'd bring in the facts, which I see zero of. Not even any "dental" research is offered from you. The information is right in front of you yet you refuse to look at it.

I'll keep mewing and I'll see you later chinlet.

>talks about natural remedies
>is against people mewing

Guys, when I swallow. Should I move the tip of the tongue from the roof and do like a sweep with the whole tongue or keep the tip of the tongue up and suck saliva on the spot you hold liquids before swallowing. I can swallow with my teeth together and lips not moving but I don't know if I'm doing the collection of the saliva right.