Why do guys have such specific standards for girls but when a girl wants just ONE thing in a guy they get really...

Why do guys have such specific standards for girls but when a girl wants just ONE thing in a guy they get really insecure to the point of suicide because of their one "flawed trait".

As a girl, I'm telling you that HEIGHT. DOES. NOT. MATTER. IF. YOU. HAVE. MONEY.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a
www2.psychology.uiowa.edu/Faculty/harvey/Sexual_Economics.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is this what they call a strawman?

both shouldn't matter you shallow bitch lol

I think it's a little black girl

I think you'll find that men are way more flexible with their preferences.

Don't call me bitch you weak manlet lol

No men have physical ideals that are very detailed because we are very visual when it comes to sexuality. We know what we like and are able to put together a complete list of physical traits that are +1s for women who have them.

That being said most of us will probably find you attractive enough to fugg and maybe even "love", if you are;

>not fat
>5-6/10 face
>decent hygiene
>no major physical deformities

That is way, way lower than the real life standards or laundry list of those women who qualify for the above list. I'm not saying it's wrong or bad, it's just how it is.

Idk most of the data gathered indicates that girls have less realistic and narrower standards for men.

I've never seen a guy rattle off a very specific list of standards, I think most girls get the idea of these standards from stuff like photoshopped makeup and lingerie ads (which are made for them, not boys), and then project them scathingly onto men like they've somehow done something wrong.

I've heard of guys who like are attracted to all sorts of niches like muscle girls, amazons, fat girls, amputees, girls of all kinds of races. I've not once heard a single woman say she's attracted to short guys, I'm convinced it literally doesn't happen.

Most specifications men have can be fixed by the woman

Specifications that women have are usually out of the man's control.

You should really post whole studies, not just screenshotted excerpts from them.

The few I've seen demonstrate that women don't actually care as much about the physical looks, and message guys they don't rank as attractive too, whereas guys message the girls they ranked in the top third significantly more than the rest.

>I've not once heard a single woman say she's attracted to short guys, I'm convinced it literally doesn't happen.

Maybe if you spent less time interacting with strawmen on /r9k/ you'd find out that womens tastes are absolutely as varied as guys.

>implying anyone has just one pre-requisite for dating

I'm 6'3, fit blonde over blue. But that catch is I have a 5~6/10 face with no work put in, but 7~8/10 if I put effort it (hair, clothes, etc).
And I'm single. The only chicks that bite are legit ugly. Guys straight up don't bite (full homo).
Nobody has just one preference. They might find a tall guy, but they'll complain about money next. Same with dudes. They might have nice tits, but have a flat ass.
That's just how humans are. We don't realize what we have until it's gone; and "the grass is always greener on the other side."

>Maybe if you spent less time interacting with strawmen on /r9k/ you'd find out that womens tastes are absolutely as varied as guys.

I'm not really an /r9k/ loser, I've talked with a few girls about what they like (to the support of my current sentiments) and my girlfriend openly told me that the key feature that made me eligible for dating her was my height, yeah that board blows things way out of proportion, but they draw on the simple reality that women are across the board, in higher demand in the sexual marketplace and as a result can afford higher sexual standards.

I'm not really angry about it, if it's what they want, it's what they want. But it does leave a large margin of guys out of the equation who feel like life has cheated them, whether you blame them for it is up to you, but it's a problem nonetheless.

I believe nigress is the preferred nomenclature these days.

That's simply false.Most men are happy with a sentient being that has a female reproductive genital between their legs.That's why you see obese ugly women fucking and having relationships without much problems.
The same does not apply to men.
The women who say what you're saying usually want a Chad (a Bradd Pitt )and feel bad because they can't get him while he's fucking much more beautiful women, so they start whining about "muh high standards for women" which is simply absurd.
Sorry you are not enough for Chad. Maybe he will fuck you when he's drunk.

I've heard a 9/10 blonde hair blue eyes hottie say she prefers short guys. Too bad she died ;_;

>but they draw on the simple reality that women are across the board, in higher demand in the sexual marketplace and as a result can afford higher sexual standards.

You can't claim to be not be an /r9k/ loser and then say shit like that. No-one who's not one of those morons says "Sexual marketplace".

>it's a woman's choice to be fat
>it's a woman's choice to have manlet sons by breeding with manlets

I don't see what a guy has to do with any of these things.

>le higher standards for women maymay

Yeah...no

I've been on r9k for a grand total of like 5 minutes so I don't know what to tell you, now it really seems like you're the one making the strawman.

medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

>tinder data also replicates the 80%-20% meme.

Hmmm.

There is an ideal look for a woman, yes, but nearly all men are realistic about it. Just don't be fat, learn to flatter your natural looks with makeup and nice clothes, and grow your hair long. Outside of the worst outliers, this is possible for any woman alive to do with a little effort.

For men, height is one of the biggest factors, and we have no choice. Dick size matters, and we have no choice. We can't wear makeup, so we have to rely on our natural looks. Other things like money or muscle can be changed, but we're stuck with those traits. And women are less willing to settle for less than the best, until they're already old and busted.

>niggers

>Man: "Dont be fat"
>Women: "Dont be short"

Now one of these is actualy within your own control.

Guess who got the better end of the deal here

Because women aren't supposed to judge men by their physical appearance because men have personalities and status and they spend their lives building themselves up and improving their lives and the lives of the people they care about. Women don't have the luxury of favoring looks over things that are actually important. They need to choose men who can accomplish things with their lives and are competent enough to take care of all the little things that women are incapable of handsli on their own. From swinging a hammer around the house to defending your lives and property.

The person who isn't a nigger?

Just kidding, niggers aren't people!

But in the tinder age we live in, they do.

>handsli

handling*

>yfw the chad meme is real

>As a girl, I'm telling you that HEIGHT. DOES. NOT. MATTER. IF. YOU. HAVE. MONEY.

You stupid bitch

I'm one of the wealthiest posters on this board and I am over 6ft tall

Money means nothing without social skills

Literally the only standard for girls is "don't be morbidly obese" and even that barely matters.

They're fools and that's why we have a horrifying and growing percentage of unmarried adults and stagnant birth rates and a world filled with sad lonely fuckups.

I'm 6' 3 and won't date fats.

Where's your god now?

You have a point. If a girl isn't slim with big tits and ass, some guy is only settling for her. God forbid you don't have these traits during a night out.

I prefer short men, not necessarily shorter than me but in the 5'6-5'9 range.

>tfw still too short for someone who self proclaims they prefer short men

To me the funniest thing is when femlets think they are entitled to tall men.

Nothing funnier than a 5'2 midget saying she won't date anything under 6'

Golem get ye gone!

Sure you have buddy. Lookism and all those other shitty forums aren't any better than /r9k/, just so you know.

>First, the sample size is small (only 27 females were interviewed).
>Lying in this way is ethically questionable at best (and highly entertaining), but, unfortunately I had no other way to get the required data.

Hmm, sounds like a reputable and reliable study to me, what with it's whole of two dozen people interviewed, and clearly biased author.

He doesn't even say what it is that he did, just says he asked some people who liked an account some questions, then starts throwing around random numbers.

The study in is significantly better written, with a significantly better methodology (in that we actually know what it did).

>Retard from /r9k/ is more interested in confirming his bias than actually finding answers

Hmmmmmm.

We're not picky; we're wired more towards an R reproductive strategy and so pumping and dumping anything that moves works for us.

Women obviously have more to gain from being as selective about sperm donors as they can afford, hence their reproductive strategies being oriented towards superior genetics and good providers.

fucking this, midget women with the audacity to say they 'prefer' tall men are atrocious. they will only taint his lineage, they need to stick with the midget men.

The favored strat is to bear the child of a tall man while getting a short man to raise it.

This is bait bufukit

>I want you to be skinny
genetics makes it harder for some, but regardless it is possible to become skinny if you want it bad enough

>big ass
squat enough and you can have this

>big tits
if you care enough about your physical appearance its possible to get implants

>flat stomach
see first point

>I like tall boys
Literally nothing I can do about this other than extremely dangerous surgery

The nice thing about being a guy in the SMV marketplace is that if you keep on lifting and self-improving and advancing your career, once you hit your thirties and forties and are still reasonably fit, well groomed and reasonably high status and making decent money you are going to be a very hot commodity indeed and are going to be able to pick and choose in your own age cohort and pull lower age/higher ranked women more easily than men in their own cohort.

Makes me feel damn smug. Damn it's nice. Patience, young incels...

Ah, the ol' reddit switcharoo.

Itt OP is whore that can't be told.

ignoring your straw man argument..

women's only two assets are their looks and how they perform as a caregiver. They're weaker physically, they under-perform in the work place, they are emotional, they are irrational, theyre needy, and all around just gigantic children and be should be treated as such. The horrible trade off in a relationship is that the man provides money, support, food, clothing, shelter, basically any and every good, as well as protecting the family and remaining to be attractive both physically and sexually to his wife, while the woman must be attractive and take care of the kids. Personally I'd also add that women must be there for emotional support for their husband as well, but seeing as that is subjective and modern women don't do that in the first place, we can leave that out.

cntd

What benefit would I confer by pretending to not go on /r9k/? They're already outspoken and eager to talk about how women won't fuck them and aren't exactly in any hurry to hide (this board was a cesspool of their whining at one point)

Sex and romance in general is a market, you can dress it up and tell fairy tales but at the end of the day people look for the best physical traits in a partner, and people who are generally more desired will have the elbow-room and fallback opportunities to do more picking and choosing.

Meant for

>What benefit would I confer by pretending to not go on /r9k/?

Looking less retarded? Not being lumped in with a board full of edgy whiny teenagers just looking for a way to be the biggest victims?

>Sex and romance in general is a market, you can dress it up and tell fairy tales but at the end of the day people look for the best physical traits in a partner

Wow user, you should get that finding published, I'm absolutely sure that the psychological community of the world would be fascinated to hear how you've figured out what drives all intimate relationships.

theres a lot to address here so I'll move to the height issue for a moment

While it is true that height is an important factor in attraction for females, it is also genetic and not something you can change. So while you might prefer taller men, you cannot blame manlets for being manlets as they can not help it. We all know if they could they would grow, but they cant so they wont. We'll come back to this point

WEIGHT, on the other hand, can be changed, and quite easily if you are really dedicated to it. I wont lecture you guys on it since calories in and calories out is pretty much universally known here, but it is indeed a factor that you can actively change. When you see a fat woman, you can infer 2 things: 1.) that she is a lazy slob who has no self respect for herself or her body 2.) that she has already failed at 50% of her duties of being a woman.

While a man's height wont tell you much about a man, a woman's weight will tell you EVERYTHING about her. It will tell you that she is gluttonous, that is is probably in poor health, that she is too apathetic or lazy or stupid to change it, that she most likely will not put forth any effort into supporting you if she cannot support herself, and if she were your wife she would be pushing her bad habits on your offspring. All of those combine to make her not only unattractive physically but mentally as well

cntd

Alright, OP, which is it? Men are horny mongrels who will fuck anything, or they're way too picky?

>Not being lumped in with a board full of edgy whiny teenagers just looking for a way to be the biggest victims?

I'm not really complaining in the first place, I don't know why you're pushing the scope of your focus onto some weird picture of me you've drawn in your head from like three posts.

>haha now I'm just gonna be sarcastic and bitchy without actually adressing what he said

Damn owned

But where did this whole obsession with being tall come from? Its pretty obvious if you pay attention to what women define as "tall". As we all know, women are shit with making up their mind and saying what they want, as well as judging length and distance, so why are so many women parroting the 6ft or 6ft2 meme?

Thats because to women, tall is relative. It is relative to their height, it is relative to the height of other men they see, and it is relative to their girlfriends' boyfriends' heights. What they dont want is tall, what they want is tallER. Its universally accepted that when it comes to height, bigger is better, and with the entitlement of women today being so rampant, they all think that they deserve the biggest. If given a choice between a 5'10" manlet and a 6' manlet, theyd choose the 6' one. If asked why, "because I like tall guys". If given the choice between a 6' manlet and a 6'2" manlet, theyd choose the 6'2". if asked, shed again say "i like tall guys". While the height of the 6' manlet has not physically changed, it has relatively changed to make him the shortest of the two, and now he is not seen as tall enough therefore not the best, so the woman will latch on to the taller man

In the end, this stems from the delusion that all women are special queens who DESERVE and are ENTITLED to whatever 6'6" millionaire playboy they lust after. Itll all stop if you fags quit enabling them that the lot of them are fat unattractive cunts who fail at being women

The average male would be perfectly happy with the average female as long as shes not a fatass. I know because im an average male and pretty much dont like fat girls exclusively

In person, relativity matters. But on paper, 6' sounds much better than 5'11"

Pls be in London

guys have preferences, women have criteria

I'm not that user. But this www2.psychology.uiowa.edu/Faculty/harvey/Sexual_Economics.pdf
has lots of citations in
>the psychological community

Men's standards are very low. All most of us require is that women don't be fat. Since obesity is a choice and height isn't, women are being unreasonable and shallow

Those studies show that women are so pick that they message attractive men less than men message ugly women. It is also mostly fat women who message men at all which skews things. And those studies didn't account for height, something women are shallow enough to care about but most men don't

>
Maybe if you spent less time interacting with strawmen on /r9k/ you'd find out that womens tastes are absolutely as varied as guys
That's completely false. At most a few women will say they don't mind short guys. No women that are excited to date a short guy

>Just spend 30 years of loneliness and rejection and you'll have your pick of fat single mothers!

humm sweetie... obesity ISN'T a choice!

idk im only 5'9 and im 7 inches taller than the girl im dating we couldn't even kiss comfortably standing up

if you can't get laid now, just forget about getting laid then, competition tends to be far harsher and chad also grows older and wiser

moreover, ladies remember their first chads and get resentment of every man that is lower in quality in the future

Not Veeky Forums related. Fuck off retard subhuman biocunt. It s now essential for us to return to the true user ways and spamming gore in such shit threads

>Ignoring the attractiveness of who sends the message
>Ignoring the total number of messages each gender sends
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I don't think you understand how men and women naturally act in reality.

Women don't make the first move. Not even online. And only when the guy is either something special or if they know him and it's on the sly/can be easily handwaived as being innocent.

Men will ceaselessly go after the women they find attractive or have that certain thing that drives them forward, and will throw a quick line at easy pussy they can smash on the sly to keep them interested.

Stop interpreting things stupidly.

>gets data by setting up fake chad profile and asking matches questions after the match
>only talked to 27 girls
lmao

So if i get literally 0 messages from women i'm a complete god of aesthetics or a ugly cunt?

>Women have such high standards that they won't even date a hot guy unless he puts all the effort in
>Men's standards are so low that he'll actively pursue a fat chick
K

So close

I basically have very few physical standards in women, if they have a nice mouth and aren't fat then I'm in

I

>get btfo
>b-but your a fucking virgin loser hahahaha I dont need to listen to youuuu!!!
fucking LOL

You forget two things

Active pursuit for men isn't just acknowledging that they exist and whipping our dicks out and slapping them with it.
Besides I said some men would go after that gross fat chick not all. All men have standards and some of those men with relatively high standards are more then willing to use a fat or ugly chick for that quick easy nut rather then jack off. The few that do does not mean the majority.
That's just basic shit.
Active honest pursuit is going all in on them and conquering them completely when they show the slightest sign of weakness or are simply within arms reach.
As for women having high standards..it has less to do with standards and more to do with a woman's nature. She won't let herself be taken so easily. To protect her perceived worth and apparent virtue and to protect her ego also because being pursued and conquered or simply taken gets women off.
But if he makes her drench through her panties by having that set of criteria for a lover or partner that she has on an unconscious or conscious level then..well..she goes full unashamed slut for him.

can confirm what happens when tall men have children with short women. I'm 6' (still shorter than my dad by 4inches) but my brother is 5'7"

women can fix most of those things except for titties without surgery.

men cant grow taller period. manlets got dealt a shit hand in life, not cripple tier, but also not far off.

don't forget females can EASILY fraud having nice titties with push ups and what not, and most of them do

Because most if not all of those things a girl can change. A manlet can't grow taller.

truth.

Work on those arms and bicep curl her up to your face

General male standards are "don't be fat" and "don't have a hideous face or bizzare proportions." Even for long term relationships, most guys would only add "not a cunt" and "is employed or can cook". Meanwhile for women, guys have to be tall, either huge or lean, financially independent and willing to spend on them right away, capitulative to their views but not TOO much of a pussy, dress and groom nicely, and be socially established. You'd have to be straight up retarded to think guys have higher standards.

>Women don't have high standards
>Well they do but because of biology

This 100%. As for acting like it's just about men pursuing, women also have much higher standards for something like Tinder where they both have to swipe

shut up asSwipe

See i know you don't know what fuck your talking about right after your statement about dick size mattering.

Please kys now.

>Ignoring the attractiveness of who sends the message

What does this even mean, are you implying 80% of men are non attractive while 50% of women are attractive?

Let me guess, you're a woman?

Oh look, it's another Veeky Forums took the bait thread.

It does matter but only up to a point, same as height. You don't have to be over 6 feet or have a 7 inch dick to have success with women, but it DOES help, and if you're under 5" or 5'6", you're pretty well fucked

you are dumb if you think a woman loves only you and would still be with you if you lost it all.
just face the fact that a fucking midget sub-6 feet will never be able to be with a girl taller than that.

Well yeah it does matter when you have a 2 cm medical condition between your legs. If you're abnormal in any way of course it will be less attractive. Same thing applys to women too.

Doesn't mean women care about dicks.
Because they really don't.

Its human nature.

You can have a mansion, 10/10 wife, beautiful kids, top flight career, famous, fleet of cars... But if the Internet keeps dropping when you're watching Narcos season 3, you're gonna be pissed, user.

i think guys have higher standards when it comes to relationships, but extremely low ones when it comes to regular sex

Yeah, guys have some pretty unreasonable demands, like "don't cheat"

Men are honest and upfront, women aren't. If all those girls talking about wanting a tall bf were honest, I'd probably be fucking girls all day everyday. They're not honest at all though.

Honest about what?

Honest about what they find attractive in men.

Because we're talking ideals but would take anything.

It's because in order to qualify as "tall" you have to be in 10% genetically gifted group of men who grow to be over 6'2

In order to be in shape and have a nice ass all you need to do is exercise regardless of genetics this is easily obtainable

No.

kek'd agente Peña