Sweating

Veeky Forums how can I reduce sweating? A lot of activities make me sweat a lot, like climbing stairs even though it doesn't make me tired. I'm neither fat nor skinny. I go to the gym every second day and I'm worried about getting a cold because the gym always leaves some windows open due to the heavy sweating.

Other urls found in this thread:

barbend.com/why-you-sweat-more-get-stronger/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sweating is healthy. If you sweat alot, it means you are producing sweat.

I heard fit people don't sweat as heavily anymore. I'm trying to become fit, but the sweating is really bothering me, not just in the gym but in outside too

>If you sweat alot, it means you are producing sweat.

>If you are sweating alot, it means you are producing sweat.

Remember, water is good if you are sweating. Drinking water works fine, or you could sit in your bathtub to soak up the water into your skin if you don't feel like drinking it.

what is it about this thread that inspires such weird answers

Ironically I find I sweat a lot more when I don't drink as much water.

All memes aside, sweating is good. Use an anti-prespirant doderant if you don't want to sweat as much.
The more water you drink/ the more hydrated you are, the more water your body has- which it uses for sweat among other things.

Ok thx I'll try that but I generally don't have good experiences with deodorants. Do you talk about sprays or rollers?

I usually use a roller for initially, and then spray around high sweat areas. Under arms, back area, etc.
Don't use too, much tho. Anti-prespirants stop sweat by temporarily covering your pores/ making it harder for sweat to stick to you.

Because your body has more trouble regulating its temperature and shit with less water so it starts overcompensating.

t. broscience

great sounds like a good combo, i'll give it a try next time. I only used sprays so far, and I felt like they didnt help at all or way too short

Checks out, I tend to get really hot too.

In Gatorade commercials, they sweat Gatorade colors.

rly makes u think

>you could sit in your bathtub to soak up the water into your skin if you don't feel like drinking it.

Is this you grease?

>if you ejaculate a lot, it means you are producing semen

what

sweating is lubrication between muscles, usually means you are not moisturizing.

>sweat a shit ton putting on clothes
>barely break a sweat while lifting

I fucking hate it

Sweat has salt in it. If you rub salt on your skin, then your skin will stop sweating because you already gave your skin the salt it needed to cool itself down.

Jacked dudes sweat more.

barbend.com/why-you-sweat-more-get-stronger/

you fucking idiot, you don't get a cold from being cold, you get it from having a shitty immune system.

All the animu telling kids that being cold or wet gives you a cold.

It should be against the law.

I also sweat a lot. It's kinda frustrating since I do community theatre, and I always look drenched by Act 2. You just gotta embrace it, nothing wrong with extra sweat, just drink more water. Also slicks that dick for easy jacking

It's not just anime, it's oldpeoplescience too.

I sweat alot alot.

The best, cheapest and easiest way to sweat LESS is to wear less clothes. Be colder by choice in every possible envoriment you get yourself into.

I walk to school everyday. I really good at estimating how much cloths i need to walk in a brisk pace to school that would make me sweat. Since I wear just enough cloths that when i get up in my pace i just feel kinda chilly or just in between chilly and neutral.

Even if you have cloths that are thin if they dont let air in like a big tank top does for example its gonna be a little harder for the body to feel chillier. But the most important part is to wear cloths just enough of them so that you never really feel warm if you gonna do an activity, and/or let air in by having cloths that got holes or openings in them.

When you are not gonna move your body alot but are gonna be outside or something. Then cloths that cover up fully but are thin and "airy" inside of them. Between the fabric and your skin.

I forgot to mention.

I imagine you mean your upperbody sweats alot.

This does not mean that you ignore your lower body and just put warm or comfy cloths there while only having less, thin, "holey" cloths on your upperbody.

The more of your overall clothing that are letting your skin be in the air or having to resist some what of a chill temprature is what you want.

Many times this will also mean that wearing any type of hat is a bad idea if you do. Your head tries to release heat more than any other part of your body so let it do that.