Is it possible to live a happy life as a man without a partner?

Is it possible to live a happy life as a man without a partner?

Other urls found in this thread:

deepstrength.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins-part-3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah for some, no for most.

>Be offensively picky during youth because society tells you you're worth it
>get hit by The Wall
>and Reality

>sassy, sophisticated, solvent women

And boy is it comfy. Even if you are in a relationship your wife will know that she has competition and needs to keep you happy.

Dunno. I'll let you know in 30 years

These women are in these 50s and still acting like they're 20 year old quality.

My mums 58 and she did everything these women should have done in their 20s at the very latest. After 4 kids and 35+ years of marriage my mum has progressed beyond the game of nature, she lives for herself and her own interests now, as she already achieved success in creating offspring and generating wealth and security for herself and her family. She is 100% content with her contribution to the human race and society. She's done this while eventually becoming the breadwinner of the family allowing my father to retire early.

This is the life the above in the above image will never experience, all because they were so delusional about their own value that they've thought nobody is good enough for them. Now they will live in misery for the rest of their life without any family and will die knowing they never succeeded to pass on their genes because they were too obsessed with finding someone that doesn't exist because their "equal" is a fascade.

Not unless you have no sex drive.

1 Corinthians 7, brah.

Avoid Western women and marry an oriental qt if you don't want to be divorced and abused.

Any pics of her tits?

>Be a little gay

>ace through school
>be a killer in your career
>reach pinnacle of career around 30
>achieve financial independence
>ready for family
>options for men are younger, less wealthy men they'd have to support, or older, wealthier, more career driven ambitious men
>older, wealthier, career driven ambitious men can just find 23 year olds

It's kinda funny and sad to see girls you know fall into this demographic.

dats misogyny, goy

She's thin, 155cm and has huge natural tits.

The only negative thing I can say about her is that it's her fault I'm only 171cm.

Fucking Womlet

I didn't ask for your life story

This is why I don't date white women. They won't give you their best years, so fuck them. A foreign girl will drop out of college on the spot and be happy to be your wife.

>tfw not gay
apart from the no offspring part it's clearly the better deal

>She's thin, 155cm and has huge natural tits.

who tf talks about their mother this way

I'd fuck a 40 year old if she financially supported me.

I'm only 25, so I can't speak for long term yet, but I've never been in relationship, never want to be. I'm leaps and bounds the happiest in my friend group of around 8 (5 in LTRs, 2 other single guys that bitch about tfw no gf).
I think right now the only thing that would make me happier is making more money.
People say in your thirties as a single guy, most of your friends are married and have kids, so I'm wondering how that will influence my perception when the time comes

Keep on with that attitude with me and I'll suck your dick off and make you cum, faggot.

YES GOY, racemixing is good. There are NOOO good white women. Better settle down with Shaniqua.

Watch About A Boy and if you think Hugh Grant's life is better at the start of the film rather than at the end of the film you have your answer

Well if your mum was in shape you'd prob think the same thing.

It's just an observation, like shit, you have big tits and you're tiny. It's a a distinct rare combination not found in a lot of women.

>sassy
>sophisticated
>over 30yo

that's a load of redflags

Guess I have something to look forward to then.

5% might as well be none, user. It's not worth me going out to find them when it's easier to find a nice Asian qt halfway around the world. No shit, it's easier to do that than find a good white woman. Props to you if you slave away trying.

>everyone i disagree with is a jew
I think cripplechan is more your speed, faggot.

>these sassy
Since when is sassy a positive descriptive of personality? Everyone who's sassy, man or woman, is an annoying cunt.

Anyone who so desperately tries to promote racemixing has to be a Jew.

I'm not desperate, I'm speaking from experience. If I had to guess, you're a manlet and think everyone is as unattractive as you.

Basically Veeky Forums in a nutshell

i'm going to marry a spicy latina qt and have gorgeous mestizo children just to trigger these lonely stormvirgins when they see us walking around.

Yeah those "asian qts" sure love you, they would never care about your money or what social advantage try can gain through you.

It's true love. Asian women are like no other women in the world. Obviously.

Neckbeard idiot, grow up and stop trying to justify your yellow fever.

>found the delusional mixbreed

>I'm speaking from experience.

Shitty, degenerate American wymen are not white women. Try some Slavic women but I guess you are so hideous that you'll prefer brown Asian midgets.

Anyone this desperate to stay loyal to white women must be the ultimate cuck. You do know they've all been fucked by Tyrone already, right?

Yeah, because all asians are exactly the same little well behaved sex slave/mommy figure that your amines portray.
Grow up, stop being a bad stereotype for falling for bad stereotypes. There's billions of Asian women and it's statistically impossible and unrealistic on every level to make such stupid assumptions

The JIDF is strong in this thread.

t. Stormcuck

See
Reality and the math is not on your side. The longer you blame millions of strangers for YOUR shortcomings, the longer you'll live in your biased bubble of misery

>creating a life out of spite
>a mixed blood mongrel with no identity
who do you think is the retard here?

Freud was on to something, my friend. Lots of guys really do want to fuck mommy.

It's only uncommon because a majority of the population is fat. That body type is actually common though, they usually gain weight in the gut and have no hips+ chicken legs. Most female clothes are tailored to this body type

Less than 5% of American women are virgin. That's from government data collected over 30 years. An even smaller percentage are attractive. It's not worth my time to find them, and I am tall and attractive, and particularly well off.

See:
deepstrength.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins-part-3/

As I said, if you want to try, props to you, but I don't think it's worth it.

you have no identity besides your race? lol must be sad breh

>could throw a litter of snivelly, pastry-fleshed whites with a skinny, cultureless American ex-skank
>could bear a dark eyed, thick haired bilingual child with the literal Venusian ideal

Just got a new gf. So i have to go through the process of showing my ability to attain resources so now im down 100 bucks. Cheaper if i had stayed single, but she's a submissive with big tits so what's a man to do.

Yes but married men are more likely to feel secure enough to take certain kinds of risks with their career and social lives that can pay off in the long run.

Same desu

I prefer East Asians with pale skin and silky black hair.

Do you guys think girls from Central/Southern Europe will be impressed by a Stanford degree? Please respond.

I like women with obvious daddy issues.

A degree is worthless if it doesn't produce a well-paying job.

Happily married here; 12 years in, all going great. I'd be happy by myself, too; I have enough hobbies and interests to keep myself distracted and honestly, I've never had trouble meeting women and women in my age cohort have hit the wall and are desperate enough that if I were single and decided I wanted to get laid or even another relationship it'd be easy squeezy.

If you aren't happy by yourself odds are you likely won't be much happier in a relationship.

LOL
That's wrong!
Academia and media backed by academia and banks who make billions on student loans says that you can't ever get a good job, be worth anything, or even be an intelligent person unless you spend tens of thousands of dollars on a degree!

>being so much of a brainlet you derive a sense of identity from your race

>your wife will know that she has competition and needs to keep you happy.
>implying she can't just take half of your present and future shit at any time for no reason and throw herself at Chad

patrician taste, sir

>b-but there is no Wall for men
>I'm gonna buy a lambo with my coinbux and fuck qts on the moon when I'm 45, you'll see

I've just about reached woman-less nirvana. Just seeing how cucked my old friends are gives me a lot of willpower. The insane amounts of money spent on useless household things. The inability to enjoy a spontaneous night out without having a relationship-shaking argument. Can't move somewhere on a whim or make a quick travel trips. Literally cucking your own earnings by having kids and cementing yourself to some shitty suburb for 20~
years. Being single is great, if you have other goals and ambitions to meet your fulfillment.

Being thirsty from time to time isn't fun, but I'm always completely happy I didn't seek out a relationship after I've finished fapping or visit the strip club.

And she'll just end up an alone middle aged unfuckable loser like the women in the OP.

You can if you have autism and have objectively more fun with plastic and cardboard than women.

Kekd

Maybe it's time for the system to stop catering to weeping vagina's

Fuck Veronica Weenie-Turd

Hispanic here, my gf of 7 years is white and fit. Been thinking of marriage lately. I'm 34 and she's 25

This, pretty much. I'm not really living my life how I should and want, but at least I don't have womyn dragging me down. It would be game over if I started dumping money on females or family.

>women hating thread
>HEY I KNOW LETS POST RACIST PICTURES ABOUT HOW DA BLACKS ARE THE WORST EVER HUEHUEHUE
thanks /pol/

Your welcome

lol nice murdering ability you bitch-ass asians

CPD doens't really get to enforce anything in Chinatown. that number may be low because most homicide victims end up in a dumpling soup.

My mom is 1,48 and im 1,83 lol

Maybe my dad was tall, i dont know

Third world kids rarely meet our real dads

>Just got a new gf. So i have to go through the process of showing my ability to attain resources so now im down 100 bucks. Cheaper if i had stayed single, but she's a submissive with big tits so what's a man to do.
All of my what

>29
>will be wizard soon
>not hung up whatsoever about gf this or that
>would like to have a loyal and loving wife someday and kids to raise up and teach and make successful, but honestly not even concerned if it never happens
>Helping my sister get Veeky Forums so that, at the very least, she'll be able to carry on the immediate family lineage.

nice try. more likely the soup is filled with the bitter tears of asians who want to murder but lack the cojones

I wonder who could be behind this post
>Picture of an asian guy who's finished butchering somebody and is posting while their body is being liquified in a bathtub full of acid

yes guy, you're right. we are just weak feeble minded people. may i cleanse your feet, i has 25% coupon for you.

NO
ASIAN NO MURDER

>women literally get everything handed to them on a silver platter for the best part of their life
>30 years later men finally get some market value after biting each other's throats for a whiff of pussy for decades
>this is unfair and unacceptable, if you don't want their rank loose meatloaf pussies you're immature and need to grow up: an article by gawker
even victory is bitter

"The Wall" in one picture.

Dear white people
Shouting NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER won't make the problems that your race created for yourselves and has to deal with go away.

This is all on you.
Well, have fun sorting your own shit.

I want /pol/ to leave /r9k/!

Nigger.

Those are a lot of very stupid fucking logical leaps being made.
But it's in the form of an infopic looks relatively well written and lets stupid racists feel good and intelligent so I believe that they won't look too deeply into it.

try some of that double eyelid surgery to fix your sight issue Ye-jun
dear shitskin
shouting WHITEY WHITEY WHITE won't make the mental deficiencies that your race propagated for yourselves and can't think to deal with go away.

this is all you will be.
try not to murder anyone sniffing your own shit.

This was one of the few articles I've seen from a mainstream source that is intelligent and based in reality