Cheat Days

What does fit think/know about cheat days

you mean cheat meals
you're not gonna make it with cheat days

I'm on my cheat day right now. Drinking and smoking and binge eating heavily. Will feel like shit tomorrow.

Everyday is cheat day. I don't even lift.

I supplement my cheat days (usually eating pizza and drinking booze ~2,000 calories) with minimal eating the rest of the day so I never do more than 3k in the day and 45min to an hour of cardio in the morning to help offset the damage.

I eat one meal a day. Every meal feels like a cheat meal.

she's gonna dump me every minute now

Same but I leave room for a proton shake at night

now it's over

They're the reason you bf% isn't going lower than 15% - 20%. Loosing weight is fuck easy, getting ripped is hell.

My day is tomorrow dude. I can't wait. I've got 3x huge Cuban cigars, a gram of meth with a needle, and a point of heroin to come down so I can be good to go for the day after. God I love cheat days

Cheat meal, the rest is filler

>binge eating
lmao do u expect to make gains with an eating disorder wtf

> *bites a tiny piece of the bun"
> ooo I'm so full! ^_^ *teehee*

I just had like 7k cals today my nigga

Ironically, those drugs are less harmful than a burger assuming purity is sound.

>last day of my cheat week for the year
>maintained weight
Feeling good here, boys.

I've lost 110 lbs so far, and have been experimenting with having a full-on cheat day every 2 weeks. Earlier on I needed a cheat meal once a week but every 2 weeks seem to be not bad so far. Last cheat day I biked 100km (~60 miles) as well though, so.. if you feel the need to have a full day, I think you need to compensate for it. I currently measure everything I eat outside of any cheat day I decide to have, so my nutrition is pretty careful. In any case, I think a once a week cheat meal will help you gain some discipline early on.

260->150lbs if anyone is curious. Started in late 2014 on a slow cut + lifting split. Fell out of good habits once for about 3 months at around 165 and gained about 5 lbs in that period, but haven't had any issues otherwise.

fucking this. girls are always "tehehee I eat SOOOOoooooooo much lol xDD" but when it comes to eating, they eat fucking 1/4 of what i eat.

What? Evidence for that claim man

I've eaten four chocolate chip cookies today

God help me Veeky Forums

>Smoking cigars
>Ever healthy

>x is less unhealthy than y
>"retard, x is never healthy"
american reading comprehension

Some day you may. We all gunna make it brah.

5'11'', 380lbs to 240lbs and counting. Looking for about 190.

Good on ya bro. Keep at it.