Give me one good reason why I shouldn't roid in my early 20's...

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't roid in my early 20's. We all die one day and tomorrow is not promised so why not just do it?

because once you start there is no going back, you'll be addicted. just lol at people saying "pfff....i can stop it whenever i want" like some junkie.
why don't people want to get as old as they possibly can

i don't care what happens to you

Zyzz was impotent(he confirmed it in a video), sold his boipussy for steroids money and most of his pics are obviously staged.

Living when you are old seems really sad. My granddad can barely remember what he said 5 minutes ago :/

exactly. I'd rather see how far i can take my physique while im still physically able to than to be old as fuck wondering "what if" only to realize ill never get my younger years back.

This. The most consistent pro 'roid advice I have heard is if you're going to do it, do one and only cycle at the very end of your lifting "career", because the just one time mentality is a total failure in your 20's.

my grandma is 90 and in italy right now climbing on a volcano. was fit her hole life. i want to be like that.

cool, hope she falls in

personally could never do it because I have big balls and I don t want to lose them.

anyway, just realize your heart has muscles, steroids make all muscles grow. not to mention with workouts and other supplements causing strain get checked up before you start putting needles in your ass to see if your heart is in tiptop shape.

also, try not to use coke as a preworkout and frequent saunas.

Why post picture of natty god if you trying to make case for steroids ????

Im 25 years old. I have roided for an entire year, so 12 months when i was 21.
And i havent touched that stuff since.

ur just mentally weak

test doesnt

What did you use?

Thinking about Test E and some kind of AI.

But my concern is what will a 12 month cycle do to you? Even if you ain't addicted to the gains what the fuck did you need to go a straight year for and how often/much did you pin?

i bet you're thinking about Test E's you faggot

>ur just mentally weak
One could also make the argument that taking the easy way is mentally weak.

I only used Test E.

I obviously didnt blast 500mg the entire time.

I did 500mg for 16 weeks at the start, and then dropped to 250mg for the rest of the time.

And then i stopped completely

Sauce on video? He looks pretty virile

Your heart doesn't have androgen receptors so test doesn't affect it

Cocaine advice seems solid, however

any male over 18yo living in the west not running at least 250mg test EW s a bluepilled faggot

Because it's expensive

LOL
a month's worth of gear and AI at the dosages most beginners use is a fraction of what the average gymcel spends on supps in a month

Because you're better off waiting until 30-35 to start trt to supplement naturally declining test levels rather than blasting through your early 20s then dealing with the side effects of destroying your natural production.

At least when you're older, you can reason "fuck it, I'd be low test anyway".

Well it's probably too much of an effort to get a hold of anyway

>be old as fuck wondering "what if"
>imagine if I had done steroids, the possibilities are endless
I bet that is what goes through the mind of all old folks

Really?
I've been thinking about going on roids but as a college kid it seems expensive as well as unhealthy
But who knows

I used steroids and hgh and peptides non stop for 4 years. I stopped and haven't used them for 5 years. I'm in my 30's, still big and lean, not on test replacement therapy and still able to get it up.

Most of the bullshit you read about steroids is spread by people that have never used them.

>dropped to 250mg for the rest of the time

I never liked going above 400mg per week on anything and I found that I could do longer and more comfortable cycles with lower doses, and it was much easier coming off a cycle and keeping the gains. Best cycle I ever had was 250mg Test C for 4 months and 10 weeks of just 20mg Anavar per day up until the end. I gained around 20 lbs and only lost a couple when I came off.

I tried 500mg of Test C for a few weeks and the bloat and blood pressure were through the roof no matter how clean I ate.

Correct.

lmao

edgy

seriously? Can i do a test only cycle without ruining my natty test ?