Is it easier for girls to be "fit"?

Is it easier for girls to be "fit"?

yes

Depends on your perspective of what "fit" means

To be Veeky Forums?
They only have to do what the aesthetics fags do.
Take body ruining steroids and do life shortening amounts of fat burners and coke.

To be fit in general? They have a lot of problems with diet and fat loss but they really don't have to be particularly strong swole or cut in any way to be considered attractive and relatively fit.

Let's say "fit" = considered "fit" by the general population

No, it's harder. They don't produce enough testosterone for good muscle development.

see

>To be fit in general? They have a lot of problems with diet and fat loss but they really don't have to be particularly strong swole or cut in any way to be considered attractive and relatively fit.

Fit to the average person, not homosexuals and foolish people who've been swallowed whole by the fitness fantasy.

yes
general population is stupid though

No, that's retarded. These days people are so fat you get considered fit for being able to check your mailbox without getting winded.

yes, I mean it's easy for them to OVER do it, losing too much breast fat and ass fat, replacing it with muscle is not the greatest idea in general.

>be me have gf
>train 3years to do first time bodybuilding conp
>gf wants to compete too
>never seen gym from inside comp in 6 month
>shigidy.exe lmfa okay
>starts trainig
>mfw i place second to last she wins women overall

Yeah girls cam be quicker in shape unless the are already fat as fuck

Yes in order to be fit they just have to work ass.

Men in other case: arms, chest, shoulder, back, legs

To look "healthy", fertile, sexy, having low amounts of fat around stomach? Yes

To have bigger muscle? No

Chromosomes, Genetics and hormones 101.

It hurts how filtered that photo is. The contrast is up so high she looks like she's been added in

Curvy wins again

>powerlifter
>shows an olympic weightlifter

everytiem

By normie standards any non-fat girl with lordosis who posts pics on IG at the gym with yoga pants, is """fit"""

>Strongwoman
>Low bodyfat

U w0t m8

The bar is lower, so yes ... if we're talking about how others perceive you and nothing else.

Then again, these days being "fit" is "not being overweight", so the bar is set pretty low overall, for both males and females.

girl in the pic looks geared which would explain it

gonna ask my waifu brb

Who is this semen demon
I usually hate Asians but she's extremely cute

>Strongwoman
Is that Rin Nakai?

I mean she's obviously geared, and anyone who competes in Strongman/Strongwoman would be on gear. Most people in the 'strongman' scene aren't ripped as fuck though

One of my pet peeves is when someone says a girl is fit when she has no visible muscle and is just skinny. She didn't work for that body she just ate less, she's not fucking fit.

Plenty of strongman don't compete to get look at alsruhe, marunde or pudz.

Chicks can just get skinny and be called fit. If a guy just got skinny he would not necessarily also be called fit.

this i have stalled for many years now it's get fat or do sterons, i actually enjoy deadlifts squats and power cleans the anything else