Which would you choose, user?

>which would you choose, user?

8/10- face / 6/10 body shut in gf

6/10- face / 8/10 body normie gf

to keep it Veeky Forums related
what is the best program for a beginner focused on looking good?

The Asian qt is what I would choose.

>8/10- face / 6/10 body shut in gf
This is not even a hard choice.
Shut in girls are the best

above average in every way. what kind of question is this?

I prefer body over face any day, so I'll take the normie.

Fuck I though her eyebrow was really long

I'd pick the first one and dump her if she would not want to get into shape. Body is a lot easier to fix than face

The first one. Great face and a shut-in = faithful gf. Great body and a party goer equals slut who will cuck you.

If I've learned anything at all in college about relationships, it's that your girlfriend/wife needs to be your best friend. If you guys aren't best friends, then it's not going to work. If you can hang out with your girlfriend all the time and be happy, that's a fucking keeper.

It's fun having a girlfriend that likes to party, or a girlfriend that's a collegiate athlete, but at some point it becomes a lot to handle.

Shut in girlfriend 100%

Easily these. Some normie thot is going to be nothing but trouble.

More research is needed. Post 6/10 bodies.

That's tough. I'm pretty much a shut-in myself, but...

Eh, 6/10 body is good enough.

bump

hmmm im gonna assume 8/10 face would be

im thinking a 6/10 body would be the average skinny fat/slightly fat american girl just without the stupid tattos

so im fine with the first gf as long as she attempts to work out

6,8, body, face, these mean nothing to me. She must have a big ass, or better yet, huge ass. It's the ass that counts.

Whatever this girl is. Her face made me so hard.

shut-in. 6/10 is good enough.

normies are unbearable

How is this even a question

First option, how is this even a choice?

this

how are her feet?

I see all these girls doing shit on tinder... and though damn I just want a girl to stay at home with. I thought I was odd, but do all of y'all really enjoy shut in girls too?

shut in gf are for insecure betas

fat, sweaty, nappy headed 'ho
>nigger bitches will, intentionally, get fat because "gots to have some fats in the ass"
>unironically, white and asian girls will copy ratchet thinking

>to keep it Veeky Forums related

This is my least favorite thing on the board. At least /v/ doesn't pretend off topic threads are actually sort of about video games.

I need at least 8/10 face or I'll never want to see her again

at worst if she's chubby with a 8/10 face she'll be able to work that chub off to an average build but you can't change face structure

It really depends on why her body is only 6/10. I won't do fat or stunty. Small ass, ugly vagina and okay tits is a fair trade for a really nice face and not having to interact with a vapid normie bitch.