Supplements are BULLSHIT. I can think of a single supplement that you couldn't get through a well rounded diet...

supplements are BULLSHIT. I can think of a single supplement that you couldn't get through a well rounded diet, and the shit that you don't get from food probably isn't even that effective
inb4 muh creatine. Just eat fuckin red meat and you'll get your creatine
As for pre workout, a strong cup of coffee SHOULD do the trick, but if you have a high caffeine tolerance or just don't like the taste of coffe, MAYBE use pre workout if necessary
But most supplements are unnecessary at bet and total horseshit at worst

>eating several pounds of red meat every day to get 5g of creatine

Ok, MAYBE creatine could be worth it, but in my experience it hasn't really help me that much

So r you going to jugde the efficiency of creatine because 'muh experience'

DMAA
Ephedrine
Testosterone Enanthate

What now faggot

What do those do and how effective are they

Youre initial post is about how it's all bullshit.. now you are like a little bit of creatine and a sprinkle of pre workout is okay.

You are a fucking mong, kill yourself

He's talking about GNC tier supplements, not literal synthetic drugs...

Kek

I would call you out for being a troll but you are actually you stupidest cunt ever, I respect trolls more than you

One of those things is not like the others

Agreed.
>test
>supp
Honest answer at least.

HAHAHAHA DUHHHH. That's why they're called supplements. To supplement what you don't get through your shitty diet. Dumb...fuck.

It's literally what supplement means

Literally anybody worth giving a shit about at least takes protein. I value some anonymous shitposter's opinion far less than professional athletes.

Thanks for the post anyways, sweetheart. I am glad I could help educate you

You're not wrong. Humans have gotten by with plain old food and exercise since the beginning. No supplement is truly "necessary".

Creatine is the only one I would say everyone can benefit from. The rest are situational at best.

Are BCAA's a meme? Specifically 4:1:1 leucine

Even protein powder is situational. You CAN hit your macros with just food, but maybe you don't want to eat chicken again, or you want something sweet, or something you can just drink fast, or whatever.

I think they're only usefull if you don't take whey. Whey is supposed to be a 'complete' protein meaning it has all the amino acids, including the branced chain amino acids.

No, they're a real product you can buy.

They are marginally useful if you are cutting and/or intermittent fasting. Otherwise they are just expensive protein powder.

Let me clarify something for you so the vegan fags don't jump down your throat: all food has all the amino acids. Just not all have good proportions of them. But yes, whey and meat do.

Green tea can be considered a supplement and is definitely beneficial.

>supp thread
>no mention of vitamin D
>around 70% of US population is deficient (mortality from all causes, especially in the elderly
>fat mass
>blood pressure
>colon cancer risk
>cardiovascular disease risk
serum vitamin D levels are positively correlated with:
>insulin sensitivity and secretion
>testosterone (in men only)
>height (in kids - won't fix you if you're a fully grown manlet)
why aren't you taking vitamin D, Veeky Forums?

>Ok, MAYBE creatine could be worth it, but [ANECDOTE]

Shhhh. Studies are not on your side

well first realize this: studies have shown that the average man working out on a high protein diet will not gain as much as a man taking GEAR and doing absolutely no exercising besides his daily activities.

there's a reason no natty has ever won any significant bodybuilding contest, ever. still waiting for one of those super genetic youtube natties to start using gear so they can win every show on earth or every strongman competition, still hasn't happened.

why is that important? helps you put into perspective what you're trying to accomplish here (unless you're on gear). Creatine, bcaas, whey work if you know what you're doing and use them properly. you can't take them and think it's going to magically pump you up like gear. you can't work out with shit form and routine and blow up anyway like you would on gear. proper use will allow you to workout and gain size that you couldn't have done normally, it'll help you recover faster than you would normally. But your efforts have to be intense and focused, If you're not pushing your body to the extreme you won't notice the benefits.