Is hip genetics the most important thing in female aesthetics? My waifu here barely works out...

Is hip genetics the most important thing in female aesthetics? My waifu here barely works out. Bodyweight exercises only. Never been to a gym in her life, yet she has this desirable form. Explain this.

Just squeeze a fat girl into that outfit and you're good for a nut. Don't marry her though.

>this desirable form.

No offense, but your waifu looks kind of like this teacher I had who had a stroke when he was a kid.

I'm not sure what I'm looking at but whatever it is I don't like it.

yup, all a girl needs is a nice waist-to-hip ratio and even if her face was hit by a train, like your pic, ill still fuck her

I'd drown a toddler to dry hump the chick on the right.

to any real man, yes.

shitty quad development on both. Would fuck then ghost.

her hips aren't even wide and the hip to waist ratio is shit. Stop posting this image faggot.

high waisted meme needs to die. girls using it for masking their fat guts AND pretending their hips/butt are better than they are

Same.

Definitely

hmmm...interesting can you expand on this

fuck it, lets find a preschool

who cares, post more chicks in tight pants

Would kidnap.

she's old enough to make her own bad decisions

That and fat storage genetics.

Some chicks are basically just chubby/fat but look hot because all of their fat goes to the right places.

Pic related is probably obese BMI wise but she still looks decent because of the way she stores fat. She'd look even better if she were thinner but the fact that she can be that fat and still look decent shows how far a woman can go on pure genetics.

Would be a bad decision.

Tfw love thick/curvy women
Tfw had my gf since I was 14, now 21. She has a cute face, nice legs and good boobs (small but perky-Asian) but her hips and ass have remained the same. Can't get rid of her because I love her

Fell for the love meme. Get THICC bruh.

*brp*

lol..faggots

Mmm but at 21 most hot girls have already had dick. I don't wanna be a cuck. Also don't want my gf fucking another dude

you already are

>Having a loyal gf who has only fucked you instead of putting your dick in a used up slut is being a cuck
Only on fit

Nah, you're a cuck because you've put all your eggs in one basket out of insecurity. If this one girl decides to leave you, you're fucked.

spoken like a true beta cuck

Insecure is fucking anything that stands still in front of you instead of staying with a woman that loves me because she might leave.
Insecure is trying convince someone who's found love and loves her inspite of and maybe even because of her few flaws that he's a cuck so that he can break up and just go out into meaningless hook up culture populated with people who're terrified of relationships and people who are quite honestly incapable of committing or even pretending at love.

LMAO

sound like such a faggot

Stop making me sound like a bitch
No I'm not. I'm still good looking and can still talk to girls. Only one who is fucked is you when you end up at 30 realising all the decent women are now taken and the only ones left are ugly or sluts. Enjoy having your sons exit the same whole 20 other penises before (and probably after) yours entered

>and the only ones left are ugly
but your girlfriend is ugly

Fuck, you got me there dude. That's some A1 banter

bunch of thirsty loser faggots and bitter LARPING roasties

>can still talk to girls
But you don't. And you will stick to this one long past the point it's time to move on because you're too scared you won't be somebody's first. You've needlessly cornered yourself into having only one option, which is a good way to get fucked.

dat face tho

prove me wrong.

p-please be a cuck like me guys!
kek, laffin hard

Wait, I didn't even recognize her. I would demolish Virgo on a daily basis for the rest of my life. I would even tell people about it. I have no shame when it comes to her.

Brb posting my gf on an anonymous board full of men just to prove she isn't ugly

if she was beautiful you'd want to show her off.
I already know she's ugly, so let's stop pretending she's not.
You're a cuck and deep down, you know it's true.
cheers

>brb

miscer confirmed. we have our answer guys

She's not even hot though.

Is this implying a miscer is less likely than fit to have a gf?

You are fucking mentally ill if you think that looks decent.

It implies that you're a fucking faggot