I look so fucking disgusting. i lost weight through unhealthy means, and look at me. i am so flabby and just nasty

i look so fucking disgusting. i lost weight through unhealthy means, and look at me. i am so flabby and just nasty.

where do i go from here? i feel like my body is a special case of ugly. i've been jogging everyday for an hour and then i come home to do a 15 minute strength routine, which actually buffed my arms and shoulders a bit. but im still fat and flabby.

i have about a year before i meet someone ive been talking to online. the /fat/ general doesnt really help and ignores my posts. what do you think i should do?

and for the record my diet is alright. its been low carb pretty much, meats, some veggies, some smoothies (blueberries peacges cashew milk) cheese. i havent eaten anything garbage for 3 weeks

Keep losing weight, then get plastic surgery

Gj on you progress nuggy

if im gonna be honest i dont think ill get THAT much loose skin. like it wont hang probably. im still worried about it. but i cant afford that either

JUST go bear mode, user

i dont want bear mode i just want to look skinny but lean

You don't worry about it.

You're not gonna look that way. But you can get lean and muscular and look great.

Same boat as you OP. Went from 380 to 160ish in around 7-8 months. I essentially starved myself. This was about 3 years ago. I started to fill out more muscle which helps a lot with the skin but I still have a descent amount around my mid section and thighs.

what was your starting weight? How much are you now?

But i have grabbable fat. Almost as if im skinny but theres a layer of fat making me look like a bear.

what can i do?

Try lifting actual free weights and doing a slow bulk like maybe 250 cal excess a day, more if youre not progressing, cut if you feel youre getting too fat. Your skin might shrink depending on your genetics and age but your best bet is to try to fill up your skin with muscle and getting surgery. Eat lots of brotein and drink lots of water

It's subcutaneous fat. You don't have it that bad. Hit the weights, keep your diet on point, and it will eventually disappear.

Running isn't going to help that much.

my starting weight had to be in the 250s at one point. i literally just weighed myself and i am 187Ibs. my height is between 5'11-6'0

I was 270 2 years ago, through first biking, then kickboxing I lost 90lbs, and am a fucking power house. You need to do a strength workout that is full body, not just cardio, then focusing on what you think needs improvement.

This is why people told you to lift weights and run a moderate deficit, rather than fast yourself into flabby oblivion.

you don't look that bad user you're just still kind of fat and not much muscle

keep dieting and lift weights.

Bruh i went from 235 down to 175 now bulked to 190 at 6'0. Building muscle is the best option. Even being strongfat is better than where youre at now and if you lost the weight in an unhealthy way too fast you probably have way less muscle than you could

Also i was lifting the whole time

Keep losing weight, and fucking Lift, pick a good beginner routine and follow it.

yeah but i dont have a really good routine. i follow this youtube vid its 17 min strength training with dumbbells its for begginners. i feel like its not doing much. can you recommend anything?

bump

Dude start squatting youre minus an ass

age and starting weight?

54, starting weight 310

54 years old?

i do squat, maybe i should do sessions of squatting only?

22 , around 250Ib

>hank hill ass
Jesus

i think he meant 5x4 = 20 years old

You are doing great man, believe me having loose skin is way better looking and way more healthy than being fat, just keep cutting and try to lift some more, you will be able to get rid of most of it, keep the good work.

ok dude wtf do i do i didnt know it was hank hill

fucking kek kys

you don't look that bad OP. Just put on as much muscle as you can, and then look into surgery if you still have lots of loose skin. over time your skin will tighten up a bit, you might always have some flab but again, you can get fixed up at a cosmetic surgeon.

you did so good losing weight, just keep focussing on putting on more muscle and continually improving your health. good job man.

i went from 355 to 225.
FUCKING LIFT 5 DAYS A WEEK

if youre serious about fixing the issue that put you here in the first place, youll stop doing so much cardio, and lift hard and often. Focus on building a big chest and shoulders to give you that illusion on a Vtaper. We former fatfucks will never have that prototypical taper because of the loose skin, but youll fill out much better in clothes

Anyone know what the general pricing/experience of loose skin stomach surgery is? Looking to get rid of this.

Op you got a lot of time. A year can do a lot. Just eat clean and like the guy said 250ish cal over maintanence and hit the gym. Squat bench ohp. Start slow so you don't lose motivation or get injured and you'll be respectable looking by the time you meet that person

Holy fuck that's terrible, but good job on the progress. I would cut the jogging to every other day and start lifting weights.

When you run do you have a program, or do you just set the timer for an hour and go?

nobody answers when i ask. what the hell do i do for a good strength training routine? i feel like with what im doing im just hitting my arms and not getting the rest of the body. just give me a plan man im still noobish

Oh shut the fuck up.
I lost nearly 50 kilos, so hear me out: stop pitying yourself and cut hard until you drop the remaining fat (there's quite a bit). After you lose most of the gut, start lifting and try to gain muscle mass.

Simple as that.

Lmfaooooooo
just lift weights you dumb motherfucker

>those arms
Did you starve yourself rather than lose weight while exercising?

this is terrible advice.
If you choose to go the route of losing more fat, youre going to get skinnier everywhere else and youll retain that fucking guy, because as a guy, our abdominal fat and lower back fat are the last things to go.
You need to get on a serious lifting program asap. Even if you lose weight at a slower rate, youll look much much better.

I jog around one block, and another. Thats my routine. usually takes about an hour.

people say to lift while cutting. What do i do. Just cut? wouldnt that make me more flabby

There's still fat in there, cut, and LIFT WHILE YOU CUT WTF

Things that I've noticed help loose skin: collagen protein, HIIT, and eating clean, but mostly the collagen protein. Try to eat skin good skin shit too, like vitamin K? I don't know, but collagen helps a hell of a lot. Some of my lines have closed since I started using 3 mg daily.

Hey, Im worried about this too. Does tanning help or is thay a meme?

>where do i go from here?
prefarably off the roof of the tallest building in your vicinity

Always lift nomatter if you're cutting or bulking

its really hard to recommend you start lifting if i dont know your specific biomechanics, if you are suitable to start squatting etc. i would really recommend a knowledgeable trainer, there are so many bad ones out there though its hard to say. if you were nearby i would teach you to lift safely.

try talking to a trainer for a sports team, look online and see their credentials, someone with a background in physiotherapy or something actually backed by studies would be so good. they can teach you to do lifting movements safely. i understand going to the gym and not really knowing what to do. you should focus on mobility and proper movement mechanics to the same level you focus on lifting, you will actually have some longevity and get so much more out of it.

try the starting strength book. if anything it will teach you some basics, you can try the program for a bit and go from there. good luck man, be intelligent about it and dont give up. its a journey. just squatting deadlifting, benching, doing pullups and then whatever isolation exercises you want will put on mass in the right places to make you look and perform better.

what area are you in? i can look up a trainer for you. its really hard to know if someone is good or not if you dont know what to look for

Hello planet fitness representative

user gets it. Running is good but won't do jack shit for body composition. Take up a sport that requires fully body involvment like kick boxing or brazilian ju jitsu. Or start a solid strength training program. No more of this running for 60 minutes and and 15 minutes of reaistence training.

i mean id love to do some fighting art. but theres nothing around and expensive. i guess though you are all right about the running

Cut out the cardio man, lift moar

dude if you can lose all that weight you can learn about strength training by researching online and asking people at the gym and shit

stop being so helpless, it is literally as simple as getting your ass in the gym and moving weights with good form

Lift weights.

Your skin will eventually go back to normal. It might take some time but as long as you lose weight and build muscle you'll at least be building a solid frame for it to hang on, which won't look quite as bad as amorphous flabby skin.

im not im just in a tight spot with transportation and money , i got a gym at home man and youre right

bump

You're still fat a shit.

But you're losing and that's good.
if you feel kind of marbles in your fat then that's your body getting ready to dump a lot of weight soon.

Anyway.
I suggest doing a 6 day a week calisthenics full body routine and get in some extra running.
IF is also ridiculously good as well.

I went form about 300ish too 235 and I had a six pack for the first time in my entire life and I wear pants sizes that i've never been able to wear. It's fucking ridiculous.
Hell my dick even feels like it's hanging a bit bigger.

sounds good. ill look into calisthetics on youtube

>tfw most of your fat is in your thighs so all you have to worry about is squatting some more when you make it

>tfw you dropped from ~240 to 187 currently and didn't get hit with the loose skin meme
Feels good being blessed by God bros

Fuck off dude.

build muscle, fill it in.

He means go squat heavy barbell weights, idiot.

Height?

It takes you one hour to jog around two blocks?

>i havent eaten anything garbage for 3 weeks
> meats, cheese
kay

i do that too.

it takes about 15-20 min to go around my block then another longer block that connects from that one in like a cul de sac. just think of an infinity symbol

kay what, thats not garbage

Not on but you clearly have no idea how the human body works. Lifting weights while cutting would not have prevented any of his loose skin

>OP is fat as shit
>Veeky Forums tells him to bulk

then what the fuck do i do? just pure cut or lift? the fuck? people are saying if i dont lift ill look even worse when i lose weight.

6'1

Cheese is shit for you. Same as red meat. Eat it in moderation, not as a dietary staple

>Those arms

Aren't fatties supposed to look semi-muscular after a big cut? This is just gross

why is cheese shit for you? its high in fat, which is good. its low in carbs, which is good. and its low in calories, which is good.

and i'm talking any kind of meat. ham, turkey, whatever. i dont care about the red meat meme, if i could i would eat red meat everyday.

You're supposed to lift then cardio

Why even have your arm out like that my dude

bump

If I were in your situation I'd start to lift seriously (that is the only way to stop being flabby and weak).
Simply read the sticky, open a gym membership and start doing basic (but secure) hypertrophy exercises.

About the diet, I dont really know you so I don't want to judge, but I think that you don't know much about doing a strict diet while receiving enough micronutrients to stay healthy, proteins to make the muscle grow harder, faster and stronger... Otherwise you wouldn't be here asking for help. But don't let that upset you, everyone start somewhere.

So, long story short, what you should do:
>Go to the gym
>Do basic hyoertrohy exercises until you can do more advanced, heavy stuff
>Buy protein whey (not carbs, PROTONS, minimum 70%)
>Minimum 2 Scoops a day. When you train take 2-3 Scoops post training. You can also try and drink 1 Scoop before trsining (30 min aprox). I havent tried that personally, but ppl do it.
>Mix the scoops with water or milk.
>Don't try meme flavours until you know beforehand that you like that flavour (cookies and cream or shit like that qualifies as meme flavour)
>Don't let the Whey be your primary source of protons. Start eating tuna, chicken, swine... All kinds of meat are okay. Legumes(?) (Idk how to say it, 2lazy2trad it) and so are a good source of protein too.
>Eat enough carbs, prefirable the ones without massive amounts of sugar.
>Start eating things like broccoli, spinats... (Aka healthy). That is good for your micronutrients.
>Take Omega 3 (Fish oil).

You've a long path to walk here, don't give up.

Why do I have to go to the gym though? Can't I do it at home? I have weights.

you don't have to but the gym probably has a better array of equipment so it's easier to actually challenge yourself, progress, get a proper warm up etc.

I've got loose skin too man it's really shitty but we just have bitch skin collagen that's not as elastic as our fellow humans

the loose skin gets to me but what gets me even more is how flabby my fat is. i can grab anywhere on my body and i get a hand of fat. like i almost cant even tell if its just loose skin or fat because its so damn flabby. i can grab skin as thin as the back of my wrist on my stomach but its only the surface and if i stretch it out theres a lot of fat. so it makes me believe that my loose skin wont be that bad. but i dk i look fucking disgusting

It could help if you tell us which equioment do you have at your disposal at home.
If your answer is a pair of DB with 8 Kilo max each, a bench and a static bike, please, go to the gym.
I assume that you are a noob when it comes to lifting, so it helps if you have someone who can explain to you how it's some exercise done (probs are that they tell you to do a meme exercise too but if you don't go to Planet Fitness, chances are that the PT knows his shit).

i don't want to sound like im making excuses though. i just have no transportation and thats the main thing. it just sucks knowing that i can only get fit and lean by going to the gym. man ill pay for whatever i need

man, sheeeeeit, you failed to lift, just eat and lift u will look better in a year

Now you get on roids, and fill all that lose space up with muscle. Just fucking do it. You have nothing else to lose.

lmao skinwalker mode

read the sticky

Jesus Christ, I wasnt feeling it tonight and was going to stop lifting early tonight but this whole fucking thread just inspired me to double up.

You have enough excess skin to make an entire fat suit for another grown man. Trying to get skinnier isn't helping things. It's time to grand piano and get big again, just less fat this time. Lift heavy and lift often and put on enough muscle mass over the next 3-4 years to fill out that fucking fat suit you're wearing.

You're not going to out diet this. Seriously even like 20% body fat on top of another 40lbs of muscle mass would be better than this.

are you exaggerating? i don't know who to listen to anymore.

You could have just run a cycle of tren and lost fat while getting muscle.
> inb4 it will turn you into a huge meathead
Not unless you run like 4 or 5 cycles.

You get zero sympathy from me, you should have known better.

cycle of tren? i don't even know what that is. i don't come to this board like you people do.

No, and this won't be a fast process either. You're looking at years of consistent hard work. Put on 40lbs of muscle and that skin won't be so flappy anymore.

No quick fixes here.

i'm still fat though, as other people have said. i don't have excess skin i can stretch over my head. it's just flabs of fat. why do you say that? most people here didn't think i looked as bad

No artist looks at his sculpture half way finished and exclaims how bad it looks user.

Increase muscle mass with some good ol' heavy hoists. We're all gonna make it brah.

what are your lifts?

i havent done anything like that i just use 10Ib dumbells and do tricep extensions squats curls etc. just basic shit i guess. but ive been doing it and ive never had rock hard forearms like this before. just feel like im not hitting everything else like my stomach which is the worst shit

>heavy barbell squats
>10lb dumbells

i gotta start somewhere right?

Nigger. You, in perspective of your whole body, have had way too high a body fat percent, and still do. If you never got as fat as you did at your peak, your skin would not let the way it does now at your current weight. Your body fat percent is still ridiculously high in your entire composition.

Imagibe you weighed the same as yiur peak, only with mainly muscle, and minimal body fat. Your skin wouldn't look so gross because it would be stretched over a similar weight.