What's the point in getting fit if you don't have a large penis?

What's the point in getting fit if you don't have a large penis?

You'll be able to rip big penises off of other people to sew on to you

this infograph doesn't matter because women are horrible at estimating size (not just dick, literally anything).

What's the point of getting fit at all?

daily reminder that girth>length

1.My dick is a bit over 9 inches on a good day. And my life is a miserably wreck.
2.Size matters but not in the way that you think. Both penis and vagina size matters when it comes to sex. Certain sizes are just too big or too small. And sometimes women and men want to have sex with partners who make a tight fit or a loose fit or a snug comfortable fit.
That's not even going into angles types of sex and how important overall shapes and builds are when it comes to having great sex.
3.Fitness, your health, your body, and by extension your mind and soul is literally the only thing that you can control and if you give up on that then there is no reason for you to live.
You might as well become a soulless slave or kill yourself.

speaking of large penises, is there a legitimate way to increase the length /girth of yours? You can train all your muscles accept the most important ones, your head and penis; like wtf?

Are you saying you can't train your brain?
K...
Also the only thing that works for dick embiggenment is stretching but that takes a while. Pumping also works, but it's at most a few centimeters gain and it lasts for a few months at best.

>brain
No I mean the protective parts of the head, the skull, the muscles surrounding the skull, etc

If you are a good man dick size doesn't matter. That being said I have a fairly hefty member but I am a piece of shit so I am not rewarded with puss.

depends on the girl, im 6 inches long 5 inches girth and my last girlfriend said i was so big it hurt her most of the time.

so you can use your average or below average penis

>tfw large penis
>tfw 27yo KV
The irony of my miserable life.

Anyone heard good things about jelqing? I've tried it before for a month and it didn't break my dick

I'm about to start up again and take daily measures everyday for a month to see if I make progress.

I got a smaller penor but have more or less made peace with it. No woman I've ever been with has mentioned it in a negative way. Nothing reassures you more than rooming with a guy who could practically reset a cable box with his cock. Things could ALWAYS be worse

Chin up lads, take pride in your piece, it's the only one you get.

Fucking kek

I fucked the same chick my friend dated a month after he broke up with her (big mistake in hindsight). He's know for having a big dick. When it was my time to dick down on her, she told me I was better, just because I was more aggressive and could actually keep it hard longer than a couple of minutes at a time.

Dont get me wrong, size matters, but its not the only thing that matters.

the men that say size matters don't know how to eat pussy. if you've got a weakness, go find an alternative strength.

You can rape the men with large penises and assert your dominance. Now their women are yours as a tithe.

Tfw you're 7.5 inches 5'10 masterace

If youre seven inches and shes under 5 foot 5 youre prob good bro. Im like 7 inches and ive made a girl cry cuz i hit her cervix too hard. 7 inches is prob more like the average i think. Everyone says its 5.5 but thats some bullshit. I dont feel large but thats what they say brah. But i think im pretty small when its cold brah yknow?

>source: misterpoll.com
guarantee 90% of the respondants were trannys

>studies measured by doctors are bullshit because I'm insecure about my dick

wew

imgur link to a pic, I've never seen one that big

you can train all of the muscles in your head brah, why would you though you want bulging orbitals?

>below average length
>even worse girth
>basically a 5" hotdog
>except veiny with phimosis
>grower so it's barely over an inch flaccid
My penis is fucking awful. I think disgust for my own penis is the #1 reason I'm a virgin right now.

Anybody with a dick below 7 inches leave this thread (or lurk i don't really care)

buy an x4 wear it for 6 months, you're welcome

Dick size does not matter because when you take your wife's virginity her vagina will be formed to your size.
So even if you have a small dick you have nothing to worry about unless she's cucking you with a well equipped guy.

>peepee is 6.5 erect
>peepee is only 1-2 inches soft
>6'4

Why

My dick is 5.5 inches long
And 5.4 inches circunference

Is that enough ? Im virgin and no idea about sex or normie things

Being tall/hung and a virgin is manageable though. At least you know that as soon as you unfuck your mind you'll do fine at life because you won the genetic lottery.

Manlets and guys with below average dicks have nothing to look forward, there is no hope, no silver lining. Things only get worse. If you're short/have a small dick AND have a mental illness such as depression, well there's really no way coming back from that at all.

All measured erected ofc

>born with a small dick
>forced to become a beta bitch who inserts his tongue into a disgusting vagina for the rest of his life
>every time you have to go down you realize you're only doing it because your penis is inferior than others

Doesn't sound very pleasant desu

I'm 8" 5'9 race.
Would give up the half inch penis length if it gave me that extra inch height.
Just always felt like 5'10 would have been the perfect height for me.

>Have huge penis
>Like eating pussy anyways
Nothing like revving her engine before the race starts, know what'm sayin'.
Plus the test boost makes the dick extra hard.

>unless she's cucking you with a well equipped guy

Which will ultimately happen because she'll go on the internet and realize how small you are and begin wondering how much better sex could be with a taller/more hung dude. She may be able to resist the urge for a while but will ultimately succumb to her biological instincts.

Redpill me if I'm wrong, but women, usually, define "Large" as the range between 7.5 and 8.5 inches. 5.5 to 7.4 is considered "Normal". "Short" usually comes about under the 12 cms, 4.8 inches range. So, yeah. Women don't actually want to be rammed by 9 inchers, as many of you guys think. I don't have any empiric evidence to back up, but I have know many women and some of my best lads are rather well hung (One of my best m8's was a literal nig with a 9 incher) and these is the information I've gathered. Also, girls in my country are really slutty, so some of you rich fucks might have it easier.

I'm a girl. If a hung guy eats me out it really turns me the fuck on. But if a small guy eats me out it just feels like he's only doing it because he can't satisfy me with his penis, which is an extreme turn off. Sex is a mental game, sorry.

>he doesn't like eating pussy

What are you, some kind of faggot?

anything over 6.5-7 is going to be consider "big" to women. Women think 5 inches is 7

>Tfw solid 7" long, almost 8 if I'm diamonds
>just over 6" around
>thicker than most people's wrist

Its a good feeling desu

and the person i'm posting this for is not a femanon.

The point is that after enough practice any women, even the smallest vagina, can get used to a massive cock and feel extreme pleasure

The reverse is not true. A normal sized vagina isn't just going to shrink to accommodate a smaller dick. Vaginas only get bigger, not smaller.

And in today's hypersexual, promiscuous society, your chances of finding a woman who's never been stretched out by a big dick are slim to none.

...the fuck is this
the fuck is this post?

No reason for your life to be a wreck with a dick like that though. I'm a pretty good looking faggot and I'd let you wreck my ass and cuddle you every night

>tfw dicc too big for petite gf so I have to finger her and go down on her all the time when we have sex
>never any PIV action
I wouldn't wish this hell on anyone.

>Sex is a mental game, sorry.
Then you're doing it wrong sweetheart.
Sex is a pleasure game, nothing more. If you're stuck in your head you never really get to enjoy it like you should.

I know that pain. I ended up getting really good at foreplay because I couldn't ever get inside a girl unless she was drenched.

I'm 6", had 1 gf think I was average because she had a big vagina, we lived together but 3 months before lease was up I decided I was gonna leave her so I talked her into fisting and I started doing it regularly, 3 fingers turn into 4 turn into all 5 and then up to my wrist, I wanted to destroy her for any future guy by fisting the fuck out of her under the pretense it turned me on. Shit was gaping so much.

My current gf is only 5ft, has a tiny vagina, even fingering with 2 is hard so I use one, she thinks my cock is massive and has to go slow, it is thick though but not lengthy.

Most women are clueless on size, but if they insult you, fist the bitch.

Well I have phimosis and hormone-defective-mantits with huge nipples that can't go away with exercise as well as no money for surgeries so the least of my concerns is size.

I will literally never allow myself to have sex even if I had a chance to.
Why am I on this Earth, just to suffer?

Lol. This is such bullshit thats obviously written by the pussy hater earlier in the thread.

No girl thinks this.

i know that feel

did you move on or still with the same girl?

I do have a big dick though.
Now I get to enjoy having a big dick and also being swole

cope

>t. Armchair gynecologist that's never seen a vagina

Very true. I had a FWB who's ex was still kinda hanging around. He had a massive dick. Probably over 9" long and a thick hog. She said I was way better in bed while being barely 7" if that and not very thick (5.5" fully torqued).
Basically it boils down to your ability to have sex. Unless you're under 5" or have a thin cock it won't matter.

I moved along but encountered the same problems quite often. The woman I've married seems to be taking it the best, but sometimes when I get her going to hard she tightens up really badly and it borderline hurts me just getting it in

fug, I'm barely 19. thanks for the response man.

>be me
>6 foot 6 inch dick
When I was in high school it was bigger but I'm 22 now and it looks smaller. I'm trying to lose weight so the fat where the pubes are can give me an extra inch. Anybody else?

Women don't know you have a big dick until you're already going to fuck them. I'm a small/fit guy who is relatively well endowed (above average). All of my girlfriends say I'm big, and they have trouble sucking me without teething me. A big muscular guy will already be in a position to fuck a girl before she finds out he has an average or big dick.
TLDR: guys care more about dick size than girls, and big dicks get worse blowjobs

That is not true, someone women can tell, its a confidence thing google
>virgin walk

>big dicks get worse blowjobs

DELET THIS

>guys care more about dick size than girls
this is only true if the girl hasn't experienced a bigger dick

Why is everyone pretending to have a big cock on a used mitsubishi air conditioning sms service?

seriously
how can dicklets even compete?

So on the real no trolling what is the size women prefer? Not sure why I'm asking fit...

big dick horror story here guys

>me
>pathetic kissless virgin
>have decent sized penis, 7 inch long 5 inch girth
>posted some videos of myself jerkin off on reddit a while back
>got a lot of feedback from girls on there who are dirty enough to watch that shit
>went into sexting/camming with some of the girls
>they all fawned over my dick, said they even fantasized about it with its size and how it looks

>a few got to the point where we were gonna show face
>they saw mine
>they bailed out because of how ugly i am

What's the point of anything in life if you're ugly?

Wtf? I'm like just under that in length and over in girth and I think mines too small. Does your girl have a micro vagina?

lay off the doujins man

>what is the size women prefer?
The one that fits.
Vagina sizes vary and women are completly clueless when it comes to size assessment.

W-what's an x4?
>asking for a friend

>6 foot 6 inch dick

Kek

penis stretcher, the only guaranteed way to make penis gains

but dont expect huge growth overnight, its much like lifting

How the fuck do you even measure length? I assume everyone measures it from the top and presses the ruler all the way into the pubis. Serious question

Wtf I thought you were trolling. Had to google it. There's no way it gives permant results though

yes, that's how the world average (5.17) was measured

exactly how its done boss

>There's no way it gives permant results though
you'd be wrong

It does. But it takes years and daily stretching to get anywhere.
There's also a steroid that can give permanent .25 inch gain in thickness.
But you'll end up losing the ability to get normal erections if you fuck up your pct.

I have thought about it.
I wanted to go from 9.25 on my best day with a bit under 6 inches in girth(6.25 at the root) to a full 10in in length x 6.5 inches in girth.
It's not like I'm going to use the not so little fella anytime soon so why not?

that's a lot of dicks to measure

Fuck I'll have to re-measure. I might be 6" with 6" girth instead of 5.5" with 6" girth

Organ transplants are a thing. I wonder if you could transplant several penises and combine them into one super long franken-penis.

That's a slightly smaller then normal sized pussy with no if little mileage actually.
You're above average in size and most women with little sexual experience and haven't just abused their pussy with insertions will think your size is slightly too large or a good fit.

this first ever successful penis transplant happened like a week ago

I was picturing several dicks. Not one long one. Like one of those wormy sea trees, but dicks.

>you got so caught up with wether or not you could,y-you didn't stop to think if you should.

Well there we go, now we can have like a quadruple transplant for the next one.

This is one of the most retarded gifs I've ever seen outside of /b/ and /pol/.

Educate thyself, swine.

Do you post this same fucking thing in every single fucking thread? No one cares

You could make a snake-like pattern, black white yellow black white yellow

Would transplanting a bigger penis disrupt the body's supply of blood or would acclimate itself?

That's about as useful as a pick showing a woman how to jack a man off.

What's needed are picks that talk about positions angles levels of fitness and being able to deliver the best sexual experience according to your gentials and personality of your partner.

Size isn't everything.

>What's needed are picks that talk about positions angles levels of fitness and being able to deliver the best sexual experience according to your gentials and personality of your partner.

Yeah but that's way more complicated, that's like asking for a picture explaining how to win a boxing match.

I am always astounded that you take those kind of shitty infographics as true even without source, but when someone posts about nutrition/training regime you ask for all kind of sources and then still call bullshit. Veeky Forums is really inhabited mostly by retards.

>9.25 on my best day with a bit under 6 inches in girth
Ok link to a pic pls