I've found hte holy grall, the perfect diet which makes you gain muscle and lose fat at the same time

I've found hte holy grall, the perfect diet which makes you gain muscle and lose fat at the same time.

It's all about the macros.

build muscle retain fat macro: 30P:40C:30F
lose fat retain muscle macro: 50P:20C:30F
build muscle and lose fat golden macro: 33P:33C:33F

Now, instead consuming those macros each day, you should consume them WEAKLY. 7 days a week multiplied by 24 hours results in 168 hours. A week has 168 hours. 168 multiplied by 0.33 results in 55.9. 55.9 hour window where you eat only one macronutrient.

For example, your BMB is 2500kcal, so you add 300 kcals surplus, and from 00:00 of monday until 8AM wednesday (56 hours) you only eat protein. Next 56 hours you onyl eat carbs. and the last 56 hours you only consume fat.
This way your body will maximize the assimilation of each macronutrient, improving it's efficiency.

Doing me a concern there friend. Do you do lift days on protein days only or do you just fuck off with the post workout nutrition

0/10 to obvious OP try not being a faggot next time

>Wow Rainman, you sure have a lot of free time now that Judge Wapner is dead

Please follow this diet and make a photo journal for Veeky Forums to show the beautiful body it gives you. I especially want you to track the 56 hours of eating pure lard and providing us with vivid details about the violent forever life changing shits you experience within those 56 hours. They will probably feel like a mix between getting kicked in the stomach by a mule and a bad trip on LSD. Good luck!

Nice repost

I do my powerlifting routine on carb days, hipertrophy routine on protein days and cardio on fat days

Sauce?

i want it too bruh she thick af

Goddamn
DAT ASS
Oh fuck...i'd go to jail for noncensensual love making and attempted murder through multiple orgasms and merciless cervix pummeling.

Damn look at that ass

Your mind on /fraud/, seriously whats wrong with you guys she looks like 50, doesn't your gym have milfs?

Would smash that ass like no tomorrow

That soft golden healthy skin that fat round generous natural ass, those soft thighs....
Dude...she's getting all nine inches balls deep whether she knows it or not.
Shit I'd even give her a passionate kiss and tell her I love her when I finally blew my load into her after she fell into a multiple orgasm and pain induced coma.

It's fake.
You can all go home now.

would still bang desu

Same senpai

WHERE IS HE PIC FROM

rip

I'm not going home till I drained my balls inside of her abused creamy cunny.

Unironically reads like the next normie fad diet.

>WEAKLY
>WEEKLY

This desu

Why are so many people's bodies just sacks of fat?

id still her fuck till my my balls ache. great ass

because they don't care about them? they are just carriers for their infinitely shallow minds

dat deepness

KEK

You posted this the other week. You can stop now.

at least you posted some ass, and I thank you for that

why all these weird hour/week regime? any reason behind it??
eating only one macro puts you in a temporary insulin resistance state, fucking up kidneys, eyes, liver....
if you follow these diet, you will end up slim, but sporting a nice non-alcoholic fatty liver on the side

Oh man she looks so much like my ex

braaaaaaaaaap

Percentages are a meme.

Protein intake, steady, ~150g-250g..